Friday, July 31, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F!*




Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! T.G.I.F!!!


How did you like last week’s fic?


Here is this week’s rec: Learning to Say No by ShilohPR http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4795297/1/Learning_to_Say_No


Here is ShilohPR’s description:

Bella's attempts to remain uninvolved in the social dramas of FHS are foiled the minute Lauren Mallory whispers, "Apparently Edward Cullen has a bit of a thing for you . . ." AU-All human, canon pairings, eventual lemony goodness


♥♥


My description:

Bella refuses to believe that Edward Cullen has a "thing" for her. She doesn't think it is possible. She only gets up the nerve to talk to him when she has been drinking and he is pretty much the same way. They both want each other but don't believe the other wants them. There is a lot of funny interactions between the two of them ;)


This week’s teaser:

Shitno, I couldn’t kiss her. Why couldn’t I kiss her? I should kiss her. I wanted to kiss her. But then suddenly the rest of our group caught up to us – what had taken them so long? Not that I cared, but it at least gave me the willpower to twist my face into her hair and break the spell of that dangerous moment. My mind was racing, my brain spinning a dozen different places at once, but each one ricocheting back to the throbbing in my pants.

She turned her face to Alice to sing, both girls laughing and yelling the lyrics. I smiled and took another swig of my beer, noticing she had emptied her bottle entirely. The girl clearly hadn’t learned the finer art of nursing a drink and just knocked back whatever was in her hand. I laughed at her drunken passion for the music, not being able to pick out her voice but unable to look away from the drunk flush that trailed across her cheeks and down her neck and disappeared under the low neckline of her shirt. I took another risk and wrapped my arm more tightly around her waist, leaning in to take a deep breath of the scent buried between her neck and hair. Fucking intoxicating. The heat exuding from her skin spanned across my face, and without even realizing it my lips pressed to the muscle at the base of her neck, lingering as she accepted this without complaint. She continued to sing to Alice, then tilted her head to the side to give me more access. I felt my breath quicken against the proffered expanse of skin, electricity leaping from my chin to her collarbone. Having her pressed against me with the music throbbing around us was overwhelming, painful, intoxicating-

Shitfuckingshit. I felt the muscles in my abdomen suddenly constrict and my fingers dug sharply into her hipbone as I pressed my face tightly into her neck. The pulsing pain that I had been trying so hard to suppress suddenly erupted, sparks shooting though my body and out through my fingers as white lights exploded on the backs of my eyelids. I grunted and then panted as my entire body twitched several times, my knees nearly buckling as my brain stopped all processes. In fact, ironically, I think Bella was all the kept me standing – talk about a role reversal.

The music had faded out as the blood rushed in my ears and I took in several shaky breaths, Bella’s scent seeping into every cell of my body as I tried to find stability. My eyes were squeezed shut, afraid to meet any faces that had noticed what just happened. It was obvious. Surely anyone within three feet had witnessed the entire thing, and I wasn’t sure why Bella hadn’t already shoved me away in disgust with a shriek.

I felt fingers in my hair and my eyes popped open. Bella’s hand had reached up and now she ran her fingers absently through my hair, her attention still turned to Alice as she sang into her beer bottle like a microphone. Completely oblivious. How had she not noticed . . . I mean, I fucking blew a load with her pressed against me and she seemed completely unaware. Thank god but still! Was she just completely unaware of everything around her?

Slowly my feet were returning to the ground, and seeing as I had already gotten away with it before, I kissed her neck again, running my thumb along her hip bone through the thin material of her shirt. James cleared his throat beside me but what the fuck did I care? I was simultaneously exhausted and elated. The music and the crowd were gone and all I could concentrate on was the heat from Bella’s neck as it washed over my flushed and sweaty face. This was heaven. This was what I wanted. I was never going to be able to move. I was going to stand like this as long as she let me.

James cleared his throat again and elbowed me, then leaned in and hissed, “Edward, man, get the fuck off her.” I stiffened and scowled. “You’re fucking drunk as hell.”

“James—“

“Not to mention you just jizzed all over her backside.” I quickly pulled away and looked down at her ass as though I actually expected there to be evidence of my mishap, but of course there wasn’t. Surprisingly, James didn’t laugh. He just continued in a low voice, “Go fucking clean yourself off and sober up. You’re making a drunk fucking ass of yourself.”

How. Fucking. Embarrassing. For James to be the one to point out what a dick I was. I was suddenly too embarrassed to reply. I was gone before he could say anything further.





As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!


Hint for next week:

Five word title. Chef. Vomit.


Have a fantabulously smutty week!


-RSA






5 comments:

lickhimright said...

Well... holy hell dear RSA...

As every fucking Friday... your rec's are great! And your teasers... girl... geeez...

I don't think that any guy that had the hot's for me did ever "jizzed" without me even touching him... Hmmm... am I doing something wrong? Edward? A little help?

He came right next to her and she (Bella) didn't know shit?? Well damn girl...

Must.go.read.now!

Anonymous said...

Hey Team......

.....and honored RSA!!!!

This sounds great - right up my pervy alley!! Luv it when there is angst and banter....and of course SMUTTTTT GALORE!!!!

You've never let me down yet, your rec's are right on!!! My Fav's have been Seducing & Resisting Edward .... and now she is doing Outtakes....so excited!!!

Will let you know my thoughts next week!!!

holdhimdown said...

just been reading this whilst eating breakfast.. this is great! i love it! thanks OCD for another great recommendation :o)

OCD Sufferer said...

LOL! I luv you guys! You guys are so much like me it is scary (luving the smut! LOL) I feel right at home with you guys! LOL

FranBrito said...

Holy Fucking Shit LOL
that was funny another FF to add to my list of TO READ :P
hope you girls have a fantabulously smutty week too =)
love you all madly
xoxo
Fran







Followers