Thursday, July 30, 2009

Divine 69...


Today... is our 69th post... We got a little special for you on this fine day *evil grin*

Our awesome Honorary RockHisSocksOff aka Crochetrockstar wrote that fine little story for us... *sighs*

With the above pic, we wanted to give you some Rob-lip-biting-porn and wild sex hair... you'll need it to visualize the story even more!

Enjoy...

*****

Waking up after a nap, the sun on the western side of the room, I look over my shoulder and see you’re still asleep. The sun coming in the window is behind you and you’re skin has a beautiful golden hue, your hair looks like it’s a golden halo. I roll over as softly as I can so I don’t wake you and run my finger lightly over your arm. You smile a little in your sleep, I hope you’re dreaming about me!

I sit up and the sheet falls from me revealing my chest down to my belly button. You are on your side with the sheet pulled up only to your waist. My eyes take you in, the scruff on your cheeks from a day’s growth, your toned arms from playing guitar and piano, your chest… Ohmygod your chest, hairy but not overly so, your little pink nipples standing out, the trail of hair that leads under the sheet. I am instantly wet thinking about your happy trail.

My hand lightly pulls your sheet lower to reveal the treasure at the end of your trail, and after today I know I won’t be disappointed in what I find there. And I’m not. You are rock hard again and there is a drop of cum on the tip. I lean over and my tongue touches the tip, and as I taste you I hear you take in a quick breath. I look up at you and you’re still asleep but your face has gotten flushed.

Boldly I lay next to you, inverted, and take you all the way in my mouth. Holding your hip to steady you as I move my head. A moan escapes your lips as I lick you from bottom to top and flick my tongue around the head. I lightly nibble back down underneath your hard cock. I increase the suction of my mouth over your cock. Then I feel your had on my leg, caressing me as I’m sucking you. Your hips start to pump into me and I feel you move to lay on your back and pull me over you. You spread my legs so you can reach the center of me with your mouth.

I’m so wet I can hear you licking me, sucking on my labia as firmly as I’m sucking on your dick, your scruff is tickling and teasing me as I sit back to give you better access, and use both my hand and mouth on you. You moan into me as you find my clit. My hand grips you tighter as your tongue works my wet pussy. I can’t keep quiet either, your hot breath on my clit is driving me wild, and the vibrations from my moaning while your cock is inside my hot wet mouth is starting to drive you wild.

I suck and pump my hand harder and I can taste your pre-cum in my mouth, I’m waiting for you to explode your cum into me. Knowing how much this has turned you on has turned me on even more! My hips start to swivel around your mouth, aiming your tongue into my sweet spot, and your hips are starting to pump up and down again. I know it won’t be long for either of us.

You can’t hold back anymore and your jizz floods my mouth. I feel the veins in your cock pulsating and that sends me over the edge. I cum and moan and drink what you’re giving me. You thrust up as I grind down onto you to lengthen our orgasms. I collapse on you and feel the need for sleep steal over me again. I can stay in bed with you for days.

6 comments:

shackle_me said...

Holy shit! That was jizztastic! Divine 69 is right! Totes shouldn't read this at work! Gah! Great job!

FranBrito said...

ahahahahah hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 69 ermmm maybe I should go shower and burn my panties LMFAO
holy fucking shit ladies what a story
yum yum
xoxoxo
Love you all madly
Fran

reelhimin.now said...

I die everytime I read this!

MWAA @rockhissocks!
u do so rock!

CrochetRockstar said...

a little "afternoon delight" to help make the weekend cum quicker! LOL!;)

holdhimdown said...

*speechless* @rockhissocks i love ya!

Tie said...

Go Team!!!!
Ya know I am in agony because I tore my rotator cuff stripping wallpaper, but was in 5 minutes of Heaven reading this!
You gals are better than Tylenol!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Peek-a-boo!
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/doorwayrob.jpg[/IMG]







Followers