
Our very own Holdhimdown aka Vampirefreak101 recently went to the London Film and Comic Con (18/19 July). This is what happened..
I met Alex Meraz (werewolf Paul) around 9.30am on Saturday 18th July. I was wearing a white tshirt which said ‘vampires always win, werewolves always lose, GET OVER IT!’ but luckily he didn’t notice. I got a photo signed for myself, and for a friend and I asked him if he enjoyed filming New Moon and he replied ’yes, very much’ . I noticed Alex was wearing a very tight black t shirt. His bulging muscles were very obvious (insert own smutty comment here !).
I spend the rest of the day meeting/getting autographs from other non Twilight actors, walking round the stalls selling merchandise and generally chatting about Twilight with my friends.
BUT
I couldn’t keep my eyes off Werewolf Paul. Every time we walked near him I just kept staring at him, I couldn’t help it.
Later on, around 4.30pm, it was really quiet (the convention closes at 5pm) so me and a friend just wandered over to Alex and started chatting. My friend decides to point out to Alex what my t shirt says. So Alex stares at my chest (oh yea..*rolls eyes*) and reads it. Alex pretends to sulk then we just laughed and joked about it for a while and chatted to Justin Chon aswell (who I had previously met in February at Eternal Twilight convention in Northampton, England).
On Sunday, after my encounter with Carlisle Cullen, at around 11am, we went to see Alex again (3rd time!). My friend wanted some items signed, and I went with her, as her camera friend LOL (any excuse to see him again right?). Today, Alex was wearing a tight blue t-shirt! So I went up , planning to quickly say hello before my friend did. He looked at me and said ‘your t shirts are getting worse’ (oh god no.. my t shirt today was for Carlisle/Peter. It read ‘I only date vampires’ ). I hesitated, not really knowing what to say. And I definitely blushed. ‘err. yea, err, well actually I don’t agree with this t shirt anymore now I’ve met you’ (yea I actually said that..geez). ‘aww , thanks, that’s great!’
My friend had her camera in her hand. Alex sees it, gets up from his chair behind the table and says ‘do u mind if I force myself on you?’ (hell no, of course i don't frigging mind! force yourself on me NOW!).
Me and my friend were speechless, I strangely paused for a second, and I think I smiled at him, and then he wrapped his big strong arms around me and my friend took a couple of photos (u know, I’ll take 2 just in case.. So I can stay in his arms for longer). A very tight bear, err, wolf hug. What big and rock hard muscles you have? I’m sure they’re not the only big muscles you have *wink* What a hug!
My friend then chatted to him, got autographs and got a big strong hug from Alex as well!
Just after lunch, at around 1.30pm I had my photo shoot with Alex. I think the pic speaks for itself! no other comments needed *big grin*.

At 3pm I went to the Twilight talk with Peter, Alex and Justin. Alex was telling a story about how he taught Kiowa / Embry to throw a punch on set, because he thought every guy should be able to. And he obviously taught him well, as Kiowa managed to punch Alex and break his nose. To be honest, the best part of the story was when Alex demonstrated and I’m sure every female in the room swooned as he flexed his muscles.. just remembering that.. *thud*.
All pics belong to Vampirefreak101 so please if you plan to use them, give her credit for them. Thanks!

10 comments:
@Hold
mmmm. Makes me think that wolves may not be soooooo bad.
In all honesty I'm looking forward to seeing New Moon and these hunky wolves......
That was sweeeeeeet, HOLD! Good job!
cUm on ppl we know ur there, give us a little comment...just a wee little one? plz?
Wow, @Hold he's quite cute...and playful!
Yes, @reel I can't wait to New Moon -- wolves make me howl!
*straining to hear any comments out there?*
We love all of you! *wink*
YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW JEALOUS I AM OF YOU...I TOTALLY LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM TO HUG ME LIKE THAT..HELL I WILL LET HIM DO OTHER THINGS IF HE LIKES..JUST SAYIN' HAHAHAHAHAH LOL ROTFL! YOU ARE SO LUCKY HOLDHIMDOWN VAMPIREFREAK..CHANGE UR NAME FAST..WOLFFREAK!
oh my !!!! I think I might just welll ermmm have fallen in love with Alex Meraz *thud*
*gets up looking dizzy* geez that guy is fuckhawt @WheatysGirl *winks*
oh and yeah WOLFFREAK !!!!! woop woop
Reely Im commenting im commeting
love you girls madly
xoxoxo
FRan
Aweeeee sweet story, sweet werewolves. But I still love the fanged, sparkly one LOL
PS This comment is for reelhimin. I wanted her to feel the love *wink*
I'm so jealous. He is quite hunkalicious! W*Y TO GO GIRL:)
just to confirm, im still VAMPIREfreak101 , i was only WOLFfreak101 for 1 day, until I meet Dr Fang on the sunday.
then all wolves were forgotten, well almost. *cheeky grin* what?! i'm greedy, can't I have both?
mmm. a vampire and wolf sandwich..
@hold: vampire/wolf sandwich huh... hmmm... who's gonna be the ham and who's gonna be the bacon? LOL
Well dearest Hold... you know I love you and you know I am jealous you meet all these people... I don't know... maybe it's a good thing I live in Greece and am far away from all the... fun! Maybe I would attack somebody and got arrested... hmmm... by Securityward... hmmm.... mind travels... aaaaahhh!
What a sweetie, and a cutie too! Thank you Ms Hold for sharing with the world! :)
(loved the 'insert comment here' parts...and you know I did! LOL! )
I think i hate you. No, I love you. Wait, I love to hate you?
Gah! I so fucking jealous right now!
I would never go to the dark side (aka the wolves) but dayum! That Alex is fucking fine!
I feel better now, thanks! *grin*
Post a Comment