Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! T.G.I.F!!!
How did you like last week’s fic? As promised, this week is a little different for me…er, us. I haven’t rec’d a fic that was “young” before. In fact, I **rarely** ever read them if they are less than 15 chapters in. However, a very dear virtual friend recommended this fic to me when it was only 5 chapters in and I was SO COMPLETELY HOOKED that I knew I had to share with you guys! It is now 9 chapters in, including the prologue, and actually by the time this posts it might even be at chapter 10. The author updates every Friday, but this week she updated early and promised a super fast update! I know, I know, you are dying for me to get on the ball, huh? Okay, okay.
The story is The Blessing and the Curse by The Black Arrow http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5100876/1/The_Blessing_and_the_Curse
Here is The Black Arrow’s description:
By pretending she is falling for Edward, Bella is fulfilling Esme’s dying wish. But sexy, possessive Edward can read her mind. Will she ever get into his? Can Bella forget the pain of her teenage years, and can she resist his relentless seduction? AH.
♥Sexy, possessive Edward? Honey, you can be possessive of me a-n-y d-a-y!!♥
As I mentioned last week, you SHOULDN’T like this fic. You SHOULD close your browser and ban the site from your computer. You SHOULD ignore my recommendation and not read this at all…..but, do we do what we SHOULD do? NO! If we did, we wouldn’t be reading porn every week!!! LOL!
You have been warned (and like with a child, when someone tells you NOT to do something, what do you do? Yeah, I will see you after you read the story! *I read it twice*) One more thing, I have only come across 2 ppl who despise this fic…and honestly, I think one of those two is planning on giving it another try….just in case *grin*
My description:
Edward is an asshole….in more ways than you can ever imagine a man to be…kinda like what we make Mike or Jacob out to be when we try to make Edward look good! Lol. Edward can read Bella’s mind by touching her. *it is still yet-to-be-determined if he can read everyone’s mind by touch, but we don’t believe so* They were born 3 hours apart and have been part of each other’s lives since that day. Once Edward found out his “powers” he became very possessive of Bella and it never let up. I won’t get into all of the gory details, but Bella ends up leaving Forks after a bad event and is gone for 6 years. She finds out that Esme is dying so she comes back as does Edward. Edward thinks he can basically “pick up where he left off” but Bella has been in therapy to overcome his controlling.
That being said. What would happen if someone touched you and could tell EXACTLY what you wanted? If something felt good to you or caused you to be distracted? Talk about a major turn-on….however, what if it was someone who was supposed to be repulsive to you? (key phrase, supposed to be) *God, I am getting hot and bothered just telling you guys about it!!*
Moving right along, let’s get to the teaser, shall we?
This week’s teaser:
Bella neared him, focusing her feet on his gorgeous leather boots, also caked in mud. Her own cream sneakers were annihilated. She walked like a prisoner approaching the firing squad. There would be a scene, she knew, but thanked God they were about a mile away from anybody. The fog swirled around them, and as Bella lifted her eyes to his face, the impact was as strong as a blow to her solar plexus. His sheer, otherworldly beauty was astounding. She had almost become immune, before she left for college. Now, as always when she saw him again after a separation, she gaped at him in shock, she drank in his face again, dimly aware that her breath was shallow in her chest. His eyes glinted dark green. His expression was a strange, dark smirk. He seemed even taller than she remembered; towering over her in his signature black; black jeans, black tshirt, black leather jacket. He looked like James Dean’s demon twin. His glorious hair was a complete nightmare as usual; caramel, bronze, chocolate, copper, thick and messy. He never brushed it. His fingers combed it when he grew angry, which was several times a day. His beautiful mouth was twisted, as if partway through a sarcastic observation. It spread into a smile as he looked her over in return, his scorching eyes raking over her, taking in her slim legs in tight stretch jeans, her striped sweater, the puffy quilted black jacket.
He stepped closer, examining her face, his smile fading as his customary frown returned. He held out his hand. The wind blasted them suddenly, and he spoke her name, somehow coating the word with honey and thorns. “Bella.” His hand remained outstretched. Since childhood, he had always held out his hand, expecting her to take it so he could eavesdrop. She had always been shy, unable to fully translate her tangled thoughts into words, and he had always been impatient, insatiable in his need to know everything. His yearbook quote was ‘Knowledge is power’. It effectively summed up their childhood relationship.
Bella tucked her hands into the back pockets of her jeans, and this act of defiance deepened his annoyed expression into a terrifying scowl. He had always hated any sign of resistance from her. “Bella,” he said again crossly, “Don’t be difficult.” He moved closer and she could smell leather, smoke, apples, steeling herself as she anticipated his next tactic. Sure enough, he lowered his face to hers, exhaled on her cheek, bathing her with his breath. He had been using this ace up his sleeve since they were sixteen. It should have been tiresome, but as the goosebumps raised on her arms and the blood pulsed in her throat, it never failed to produce the intended reaction. The worst thing about having a best friend like Edward had been that he was simultaneously her worst enemy. He manipulated every scenario into one that garnered him his desired result, and he knew from her confused, resistant mind that she found him beautiful, was bewildered by her body’s response to him. So he used that.
“Bella, you look beautiful,” he breathed, his voice barely above a rough whisper, still not touching her. She stood rigid, biting her lip and turning her face away. “Now, now,” she heard him mutter, “Aren’t you going to say hello to me?” His face dropped lower into the curve of her neck, his hair tickling her exposed collarbone.
”Hello, Edward.” Bella responded, amazed at how normal her voice sounded. She sounded like she was greeting a colleague or an acquaintance. She tightened her jaw and repressed a shiver as she felt the scratch of his stubble on her neck.
“What’s wrong with you?” He barked, grabbing her arm, tugging on her elbow. She sighed deeply as he managed to wrench her hand free from her pocket, and watched detachedly as he took her hand, and his deft fingers found the ring on her hand. He bent down, examining the ring idly, turning the diamond this way and that as he prepared to open her mind like a filing cabinet. He paused, blinked. “What the FUCK is that?” he roared, the explosive sound of his voice causing a flock of doves to take flight from a nearby tree, tiny white flashes against the oppressive thunderclouds.
As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!
Hint for next week:
The title is only two words. If you liked Juno, you will LOVE this ;)
Have a fantabulously smutty week!
-RSA

9 comments:
Hellooo!
As always... seems a rather interesting choice dear RSA and Edward really seems to be a fucking asshole... hmmm... for a change...
I still have many stories on my list so hopefully when it's time for this one, it will be completed!!! :)
She updated again this morning my dears, just like Every Friday, so we got a two-fer this week! ;)
@RSA
mmmm. I'm up to my eyeballs in reading or sorts of smutfiction these days. AND they are everywhere....FLASHLIGHT turned on and ready to spy......*wink*
AN asshole, huh? I like bad boys. Right, looking @lick? Must checky whecky.
Thank u dear RSA for making my fridays FUCKING hawt!
@RSA
I´ve finished "Resisting Edward" in a night thanks to my bf *winking at my girls*!! it was great and i loved it!!
so I like to thank u for it!! all your rec. are so GOOD. I will start this one and let u know about it next week *wink*
@lick and @reel
oh we like bad boys!! and we also like it rough!! lol
I´m ready for session 2 dear @lick...hmmm...maybe tonight??
what do u say???
@undresshim
You said you finished Resisting Edward...did you also read Seducing Edward (the sequel?) it just finished this week....It is fantabulous. Full of angst, but has some fluffage too.
oooh baby, i am liking the bad ass edward...ooh baby! AND i'm getting better at reading Domward too. Wink and Thanks @RSA
You always make my Fridays!!!
mmm. as for the rest of my pervy and somewhat "scary and raunchy as hell" fellow R Team members....
I know I've been a little preoccupied but just you wait...I'm getting quite smut driven and inspired by all of the naughty posts lately. And from what I'm reading...
I'm liking the idea of BAD BOYS too and
SAVE>SOME>HARD>MARBLE>FOR>ME!
Winking @undresshim, @holdhimdown @lickhimright and @reelhimin
@beesue
oh sweet fellow granpire...yes it's awesome, she's a sweety pie and everyone wants to eat her. poor thing! mahahahahahahahahaha!
&
i want some of that cupcakerobbatter too! LIKE NOW!
Yep - I think im hooked with that teaser paragraph... so i will give it a go tonight, til late !! I love a bit of bad boy.
*Jenbob
That's what I wanna hear. That means my job was successful this week ;)
@OCD/RSA
UR JOB IS SUCCESSFUL EVERY WEEK!
just saying!
yummy reading! for u @jen
Post a Comment