Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rob's microphone...


Today's extra naugthy post is dedicated to Spank Ransom from Twilightheaded! She has her Birthday today! Happy Birthday dear Spank!!! Love you!!!


ZIPPER: What is this thing above Rob's head? Is he implying that ... what he has down there looks like that?


UNDRESS: I don't see what's above his head. It's not clear.


LICK: It is a microphone... a big one...


REEL: Oooh. Yea now that's what i'm talking about. The right shape even. My oh my!


LICK: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY FOOD!!! ROFL!!!


REEL: Well how about a little photoshopping ..... LICK u know what i'm thinking?????


LICK: What???? Put THAT thing in front of his pants??


REEL: Coming out of the guitar! Oh god, i think i'm cUming back here, LICK......my mind is getting really really smutty


LICK: You are CRAZY!


REEL: And we can say u can fuck i mean pluck my strings any time!


LICK: Shame on you...


REEL: What? No, I don't want shame i want that microphone IN ME. Like right now.


LICK: HOLD... REEL is a very nasty dirty ... perv ... geeez...


HOLD: And? U didnt know this? LOL


REEL: Hey! I'm just rolling with it... *innocent puppy eyes*


LICK: She want's a gigantic microphone in her right about now! OK... thinking of it as if it were robs cock... REEL, i dont think that this thing would even fit in your vagina...


REEL: Yea but i'm up for trying....oh cUm on!


HOLD: Oh, yea, trying anything once LOL


LICK: Yes... plastic surgery can rebuild anything nowadays...


REEL: Yea yea! Rebuild a nice high wall around it so i can keep it LOCKED up forever!


LICK: Sick puppy...

13 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! you guys ... I'm out of words. Has anyone noticed his finger curling into the guitar's hole? ::looking innocently::

lickhimright said...

@bellaflo: and they call us pervs... hahaha!

well... actually no! but now that you mention it... yes! curling finger of right hand in the guitar and his left hand is ass grabbing!!

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

HA!!! That's the very first thing...lol...that I thought of when I saw that pic...but I am" innocent"...what is wrong with his BIG microphone??
And what is wrong with his fingers doing strange and wondrous things inside holes???
I don't get it...lol ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a phallusphone !!

reelhimin.now said...

Ok dear wonderful pervy girls..

I know EXACTLY what those fingers are doing in that *cough* hole. And that hole is nice and warm and very very wet.

two words: Panty change!

@Tie
innocent? u mean like me? *wink*

lickhimright said...

@TIE: there is actually NOTHING wrong with Rob fingers in dark wet places... LOL

@REEL: Innocent? You? Pfff....

@JEN: Phallusphone? Mahahahaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh>dear>merciful>lord!

@jen
u crack me up! phallusphone?

@Spank
Happy Birthday, Sweets!

@Lick
I choked on my food, too! Holy Mother of Pearl!

Questioning look @Reel!
u loose ur pervy senses? are you fucking kidding me? innocent? i agree, pfffffffff.

@hold
Yes I knew this about reel but tried to ignore it for peace of mind.....*sheesh*

Ok wait staring at the pic again...mmm. You do have a point tho, right shape and definitely big! *eyes wide*

@bellaflo
Fingers...mmm. Long fingers that work magic.

Ok squirming now.

@lick
wtf? plastic surgery? mmm. might be worth it, huh?

I need a shower now!

Anonymous said...

wow, now that's some mikeROBphone...mmm. i think it would fit in me.

@reel
well well well, our sweet little reel has a very dirty mind, winking @lick indeed....
innocent? excuse me i kinda threw up a little in my mouth! i do agree tho - i'd build a wall so tight it would take a wrecking ball (evil grin) to break it down!

Doesn't anyone want to hear Rob fuck I mean pluck those guitar strings, coz damm I kinda want a personal concert.....like right now!

You girls send me to places! AND now I want.it.hard!!!

hey, is like security on vacation? did you guys just kidnap those guys? hope your feeding them....b/c damn it i want to know what happens with those innocent young men in your clutches? *stomps feet*

AND fuck where's Father Rob? I need to confess what I'm thinking about that guitar right now!

innocent puppy eyes! yeah right!

undresshim said...

I also have a guitar and I play every time I have the chance but I have to say that I never curl my hand in the whole!!! That means that he likes DOING IT and I think it MAKES HIM EVEN HOTTER!!

@Spank
H`Bday dear Spank!! I hope u r having a beautiful day!!

@zippy
welcum back!! we´ve missed u so much!! get used to the showers cause we gonna have a long and HOTROB summer!

@bellaflo
if I notice the fingers?? it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this pic!! wonder why??

@lick
and they call you perv/dirty mind!!

@reel
u crazy little girl!!! wet (whole) places and hotrobfingers are a very dangerous combination!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello Team!

I have decided that in my next life that I want to Cum back as Rob's guitar! He could fuck....I mean plunk me - every day!!

@zippy - Hello fellow granpire - are you luvin that newest granbaby!
So Precious!!
(whispering - but U know-it is really fun to be a pervy granpire -right) ;)

@holdy, reely, tiey, licky - that Robmic might .....well, I might have to Adjust....a little...but I think I could def HANDLE IT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

LMAO - Thank you one and all for the very LARGE phallic birthday honor! I wouldn't mind singing into Rob's microphone... that's for sure. Open wide and sing "ahhh...."

xoxo

Tie said...

Ahhhh...lol
I wonder if Rob has a name for his um...er...'member', such as Pattycake, Bobby, Horny Hank, just plain Dick, OR IN THIS CASE MIKE!!!
Bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....







Followers