There is a new interview of Rob posted on Pattinson Online. It was originally from a Spanish magazine and there you can find the whole thing translated.
Some rather interesting quotes and questions… :o))
Rob: A year ago I couldn’t get a date. Now the world has gone backwards. I can have any 14 year old that I want.
R-Team: Oh babe… not only 14-years old… The R-Team is in total older than 150 and we sure WANT TO RAVISH YOU!
Interviewer: Is it true that you did castings for vampire characters before?
Rob: Yes, I did an audition for True Blood, but that didn’t work out.
R-Team: Well… figures… they wanted a brooding and ugly guy for the role… couldn’t handle how awesome you are! Thank God it didn’t work out cause then maybe the guy from True Blood would have played Edward and how bad would that be? Ewwwww…
Rob also talks about how a girl inspired him to join the drama club and worked backstage for a while…
Interviewer: Did you get that girl who inspired you to join the drama club?
Rob: No, I didn’t. She thought I was nuts when I told her after, so it didn’t really work out. But she was the reason I actually started acting. She was the girl who I went to the drama club for.
R-Team:
a) We want to thank this girl from the bottom of our hearts for giving Rob such an inspiration!
b) Rob… we are absolutely positive that by now… she is kicking herself for not letting you … GET her… *wink*
You can read the whole thing here:
http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/2009/07/07/a-new-to-us-rob-interview/
http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/2009/02/07/you-magazine-interview-with-the-vampire/

4 comments:
yeah..i hope she kicks herself real hard! lol *raises hand* rob you can have me too. Dh says so!!! You are on my top 5 baby..hell he even let me make a top 10 now...he even said I could run off with gil birmingham..sugar daddy...lol hahahahahaha I was in drama club..like to drink beer..hale I'll even put up with your smoking habits and hot pockets..just keep me um...happy....and I wont complain. lol Fellow thespians baby...we could get along great! Call me! rotfl
OMFG Rob!
I'm ready to reel YOU in anytime baby.
AND I'm definitely NOT a 14 yr old.
@Stupid drama girl
KICK urself now but WE HAVE HIM and we aren't letting go of him! LIKE
NEVER!
Hellooo Team!!
So she thought he was crazy?? Who cares when you look like this??? *thud*She's the crazy one...
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/gallery_enlarged-robert-pattinson-r.jpg[/IMG]
Cum to me sweet pea. You can go crazy on me!!!
Heyyyy Team!
Yeah- Wouda - Shouda - Couda!
Hindsight is 20-20 and all those quotes that mean - YOU FUCKED UP!
Drama Bizzle!
Anyway, we are NOT 14 and Robbie - I really can't understand why you think that way! We Robcats - get U!
and Want U! and we Know What to Do!
ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkthatyoudo!
Post a Comment