Friday, June 12, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *


*Thank God It's Fucking Smut fanfiction Friday! again!

Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! You know what today is! TGIF takes on a whole new meaning in Twiland, huh? *wicked grin*


How did you like last week’s fic? I think the hint I gave you last week was too easy, cause I am pretty sure everyone knows what I am rec’ing this week.


Here it is: I Hate Myself For Loving You by halojones!


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4161407/1/I_Hate_Myself_For_Loving_You


Here is Halo’s description:


Bella's ready to bust out of her shell in college with roomie Alice. She meets the dazzling but rakish Edward, but is warned of his less than angelic ways. Will B/A be just another notch in the belt for J/E, or will they teach the boys a lesson or two?


Again, this author was gracious enough to give us PLENTY of links in her profile to go along with the story. There are currently 55 chapters and it isn’t finished yet! Very, very long and wonderful read!


Now, for my description:


Edward is a player. *I am finding more and more fics where he is and I start out not liking him, but the authors always have Bella “convert” him and I love it!! Ok, so Edward, of course, sees Bella and wants her, but she has been warned of his being a man-whore. They try to just start a friendship, but we all know these fanfics can’t let them be just friends *besides, who would read them, then?!!!* Alice and Bella are both virgins, which puts a more incredible twist on the story. One thing I have to mention that absolutely cracked me up so hard was that when they decided they were going to ahem…try….certain….things….on their men, they looked on the internet and came across this video to “teach” them….you will laugh your @$$ off!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRda_A4zXpI


One of the absolute BEST parts of this story is that Emmett is a VIRGIN MORMON!!!! Yes, you read that right! Our dear old (normally)horny-all-the-time Emmett! He is so stinking cute in this story! There is a lot of music in this story. Lots of oldies and many new ones.


And for my teaser:


This is the first time they go anywhere together. He decides on a picnic in a meadow. He is doing the 20-question-get-to-know-you thing. I won’t give it away, but this little convo actually leads to something VERY VERY ballsy that they do!!


"What is your favorite color?" She was sitting upright, legs criss-crossed, with her head tilted towards the sky, taking in the sunrays. I was laying down beside her on my back, looking up at her. As soon as I laid out the blanket, I made her keep her part of the bargain of letting me question her. It was almost two hours later now, and we had yet to eat our lunch. Once Bella realized the restaurant really didn't pack any utensils, she was not in a big hurry to eat. The idea and the reality of consuming spaghetti cartoon dog style weren't quite the same for her. And food was the last thing on my mind.


Each new question I asked brought on a whole new line of inquiries from me. I had learned more about her upbringing; how close she was with her mother, yet how she played a more parental role than a child's role in the relationship. How some family addictions made her decide early on to never drink, smoke or do any drugs. How she moved in with her father her freshman year in high school, and how she couldn't wait to escape the cold and the wet after four years in Forks, Washington. How she worked three jobs her senior year just so that college at our University would a be possibility. And how she expected to have to hold down two jobs just to make ends meet this year. She had a much more complicated and challenging life than I had; and yet, she told her story with such humor and without apology, I was equal parts humbled and awestruck.


My pause made her ask if I was done, but I didn't want to stop. So, I asked her the first question that came into my head. The lame color question came blurting out.

She answered out with a smile, "Green. Clover green." Bella's eyes widened, and then her cheeks blushed a brilliant shade of red. Yet another line of questioning for me.

"What? What about that answer made you blush?"

She shook her head. "NEXT question..."

I sat up. "Tell me. Please?"

She winced. "Okay, I'll tell you; but this will be the last earnest thing I will ever speak in your direction, okay? I'm very cautious around egotistical yet endearing Cassanovas like yourself, so don't get used to this. The wall goes right back up after I explain."

I motioned with my hand for her to dispense with the disclaimers and to just answer.

"Your eyes are the same shade as the green clovers growing here in the meadow. And they are very pretty. Or handsome, or whatever. Now shut up and stop smirking at me like that." She quickly tilted her head back towards the sun and closed her eyes.


I couldn't help but smile. It was so cute watching her backpeddle and stumble over words for once. "Aren't you going to ask me what my favorite color is, Bella?"

I didn't wait for her to ask. "It's the shade of crimson, which is the color of the first blush I ever gave you." I smiled at her and she looked away quickly. I would have told her how beautiful she looked when she blushed as well, but she didn't trust me quite enough to tell her such things. So I held back.


She started laughing hysterically. Not exactly the reaction I was going for. "Do you realize we made a pun? Crimson and Clover? One of my favorite song covers ever with Joan Jett? Who's like my patron rocker chick saint?"

She started singing on cue: "Ahhh...I don't hardly know her...But I think I could love her...Crimson and Clover...Over and Over..."

She had a rich, deep voice that I wanted to hear more of. But it was my turn to blurt out thoughts that should stay in my head for the moment. "I get where Joan is coming from."

She looked down at me, not getting my point.

I sang back to her: "I don't hardly know her...But I think I could love her..."


All right! There it is! I love this fic and I am sure you will too ;)

As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!


Here is a hint to what I will rec next week:


The title is a verse from a song…a very dirty song…by a group with a number in their name.


Have a fantabulously smutty week!


-RSA

29 comments:

lickhimright said...

Good morning dearest RSA! R-Team! Followers!!!

Hope you are all doing ok! It's Friday so cheer up! And if you have some free time, you can go and read that great ff! Well... I read it after RSA recommended it to me and I truly loved it! It's funny and great! And there is also not SO MUCH smut in it for the first -I dont know...- 40 chapters? But it is very well written and lovely! I love the Whoreward! He is sooooooooo good!

Uhhh... RSA... no... I dont know what is next weeks ff... a little more help?

holdhimdown said...

@lick i have so many FF links on my computer at home.. i'll find one, don't worry! but if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know!

we need more smutty FF !! we love smutty FF! we can't get enough .. of FF i mean! LMAO!

lickhimright said...

@holdhimdown: i didn't mean i dont know which one to post silly girl! RSA wrote:

Here is a hint to what I will rec next week:
The title is a verse from a song…a very dirty song…by a group with a number in their name.

Thats what I meant :)))

And... well... I think we could recommend another smutty one shot ff... a certain shower ff... hmmm... maybe tomorrow...

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

oh my gosh..i read one but it is a jacob one..but i do love it..hehe it is hott! lol

I have this bookmarked..taking your word on it being good..cuz i sooooooooooooo LOVED The Ex Factor......i mean...soooooooooooooooooo really loved it!!!!! I just finished it yesterday..cant wait for updates....i couldnt be happier for jake in the story too..loved it...i hope she doesnt change that part of the story..but i dont know if it has been awhile since i read wide awake or what..but i want to say i rank The Ex Factor right there with it..i think i got into it more...again..it has been awhile since I read wa though...but i loved both!!! So, yes, now i have a new story to read..looking forward too it!!!! :)

holdhimdown said...

@lick ahh yes..i get ya! and yes i have a feeling i'll need and our readers need a shower!

lickhimright said...

i certainly do need a shower right now... where are you edward? cum and rub me clean! *wink*

reelhimin.now said...

First, Good Fucking Friday Morning to all of you and to you darling @RSA!

yummies. more reading. more smut. nothing like good smut to get your JUICES flowing. and omg they are flowing....*squirming in chair*

@licky
robward will be right over after he's uh done with me. *oh do that again, robward that felt really good* ok maybe not. i'm so bad. hey, cum over, my shower is big enuff for 3. uh 4. uh 5. uh 6. 7 would get crowded but well?

@hold
did u read the one i told u about last night? oh was that the other night? i'm so confused!

@wheaty
one day i will share my personalized and oh so precious ff with you but i'll have to get permission from @vampirefreak101 b/c this was her best work. right?

holdhimdown said...

@reel yes i read the ff you sent me last night (this morning for me actually..). very good! and if you find any more you know where to send them..

FROM @vampirefreak101
@wheaty seeing as am going to put this story online soon, *glancing at @reel* then yes @reel can forward it to you and explain everything. i think it will be better coming from her!

FROM @katiecullen101
who wants a shower with Edward Cullen?! hmm? hands up! (if they're not busy..)

Anonymous said...

@RSA
you.made.my.wknd! Mr. Z is quite happy now reading all these smutty things. *staring @Mr. Z* thank you love you bow down to you!

@Ravishim Team
please forgive me for being like OUT TO fricking LUNCH! i'm so dizzy with work. I think my boss thinks I'm nuts, Mr. Z definitely thinks I'm nuts and well @reely is looking at me like I've grown two heads. I'm ok. Just uh buried.

@wheaty
i haven't forgotten, i'll get that personal experience for you as soon as i write it. *winking @hold*

@undresshim
miss you! love you! hugs you!

@licky
i loves you! i know that song, *wink*.....oooh. love showers. really love showers. *cough* really loves showers. *broken record much?*

Anonymous said...

@holdhimdown

HANDS ARE UP!!! among other things! Showers, yes please!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

Ok, I was quiet you guys..all you this time....even though i would have really loved father rob punishing me...but I am quiet..hehe

oh my my my

*raises both hands..and feet* hehe

@reel..you said fuck..AGAIN! *shakes head* I guess I just said it too..*giggles* I will gladly go first..hehe

yes, thank god it is fucking smut fanfiction friday..AGAIN!!!!!! yay..cant wait to start reading!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Friday...the day I feel famous!! LOL! I am so glad everyone likes the recs I send out! It makes me all tingly inside!
Sorry @Lick, I can't give you more of a hint, lol. I try to make the hints possible to figure out but not too obvious! LOL!

On another note, I have to tell you guys something, lol. I *almost* had an Edward dream the other night! Don't laugh at me, my dreams are always weird, lol.
I was a young thing, maybe 18-20 (weird, I know) and I was at some outside mall. Some creepy guy came towards me and I knew he was going to try something bad, and then (please don't laugh) Shia Labeouf came and beat him up to save me. A few minutes later Shia (hmm, imagine having to say that name in the heat of passion....::shudder::) fell down some stairs or something and I reached down and gave him my hand to help him up. He smiled and when he stood up he didn't let go of my hand, so I got all tingly inside (lol, I told you I am stupid) and pulled him with me towards my bedroom *how did I get to my bedroom from the mall? I have no clue* As I went into my bedroom I suddenly had to pee (lol) and I went in the bathroom and had this convo with myself:
What am I doing? I can't do this, I love Edward, I would never hurt him! But this guy is right here and I really want this....
(again, how stupid of me? Like I would ever consider cheating on Edward, LOL!!!)
Then suddenly Mr. OCD woke me by kissing my cheek. WHAT?!?!? I know Edward wasn't exactly *in* the dream, but either I was gonna leave Mr. Transformer and head to Edward and get some action or I was gonna get some action here and then head to Edward!! LOL! Either way, Mr. OCD was a cockblocker and I was pretty upset about it! HAHA! Funny thing is that when he woke me up I REALLY REALLY REALLY had to pee!! I told him it was good that he woke me up or I might have peed the bed, LOL....I didn't tell him that it would have been worth it if....well....mwahahahaha!
Ok, so sorry to make you put up with my deranged dream, but I was "that close" to having an Edward dream and it was ruined...darn.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, forgot to say. You guys wanted more smut....next week's is NOTHING BUT SMUT!!! SMUTTY GOODNESS!!! YUM!!!

reelhimin.now said...

@OCDakaRSA,

I'm so ready for next week. But busy reading this week. You are my light at the end of my week tunnel that leads me home to weekend. And don't ask me what I just said.

Edward dream? mmm. Still trying to have a real one of those....I need to get those blue pills! *hand out to @undresshim*

reelhimin.now said...

@Wheaty
um. father robward is definitely vicious. doesn't like the word fuck fuck fuck....ooops! *finger in mouth*

Anonymous said...

"Edward dream? mmm. Still trying to have a real one of those...."
EXACTLY! Me, too! And I was RIGHT THERE and it was ruined...ruined I tell ya! I wonder though....they say you only remember dreams when you wake up during them....if Mr. OCD wouldn't have woke me, I might have finished the dream but would I have remembered it? How many dreams do I have of Edward and not remember?????? What good is a dream if you don't get to enjoy it?!?! Now I am boggling my own mind...Maybe we all really DO dream of Edward but totes miss out on the fun of it....
Now ima go cry....

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Hello gang!!!
That sounds like a good one!
Crimson and Clover...aw....how about insence and Peppermints by the Strawberry Alarm Clock??
Yes I am that old...lol
But seriously...a harem tent with hundreds of soft pillows...in the desert..peppermint flavoured sensual oils, incense, FINE WINE...and Robward.
I will leave you with those thoughts...bye for now..

Anonymous said...

Fridays are the BESTEST EVER!!

Dear OCD - Im going out tomorrow to get a Clover TAT and I want to be in a Band!!! and learn to play the guitar!! This is goooood SHIT!
READ.IT.NOW! Another that you cant put down!

Girls - My shower is running and I just bought Strawberry Shampoo and Body Gel - So Edward will Likka My Smelling!!! Cumma On Eddie - While I Grab the Tiles and bend Over!!!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OK - hummming Crimson and Clover cus that was my FAV song in High School (yes I am OLD)! Just wanted to pass on a new FF - If you read ILOVELA by feathers and luved her style of writing as much as I do - she just started a new one called Edward Wallbanger. It has two chapters and looks to be another good one. This writer "Alice" is hilarious and great at smut! It is on Twilighted.

reelhimin.now said...

@TIE

OH.GOD!
Crimson and Clover...over and over...

Ome! What memories. That song played on the radio while my jr prom date uh shhhhh, whispering *feltmeup.com* - yes I'm a teen slut....*hangs head in shame*

@beesue
ursooooobad! strawberry fields forever. hey if u smell that good then maybe the whole cullen family will be standing at ur door step! *wink*

lickhimright said...

@ocd: oh my god! if what you say is true, then i will set my alarm clock to wake me every 2 hours or so and maybe then i will wake up and remember an edward dream!!! cause i told you... i have never had an edward/robward dream... geezz... i tried everything! one night, i watched twilight and then read twilight while listening to the twilight soundtrack and before i went to sleep i even looked at some bedward pics! i was almost sure that i would see a robward dream... but I didnt... *sighs*

Thank God I have already read "I hate myself for loving you" because I am still really stuck with your last week rec "The Red Line". This one seems really ENDLESS! Geeez! But its soooo good!

@Father Robward: fuckety, fuckety, fuck, fuck, fuck! *wink @reelhimin and @wheaty* LOL

@tiehimdown: oh god... a harem tent with soft pillows in the desert... nobody could disturb us there! i think this should be something we could talk about later... maybe a new ff... we could be Robwards harem... and he could have vampire speed and do us all very quick! aaaaahhhahahahaha! i'm halucinating!

@beesue: continue like that and you will wonder... hahaha! *wink @reelhimin* I told you she's asking for it! mahahaha! you just wait girl! your time will come!

reelhimin.now said...

@licky
Oh I HEAR you. *glancing @beesue* oh I definitely do indeed...mahahahaha.

If I remember correctly it was an alarm clock that woke me OUT OF an Edward dream. Poor alarm clock. *staring @broken alarm clock in garbage can* Anybody know how to fix one?

@Zippy
You.feel.better! The R Team needs you back and well!

@undresshim
imissesu! comebacktous! soon! makay?

@wheaty
be careful what you wish for. dreams can become quite real. *shhhhit, hello Father Robward - no no no, I didn't say anything* They did!
(Pointing @wheaty and @licky!)

(Whistling, Crimson and Clover *wink @tie* with a golden halo over my head)

Anonymous said...

OME!
I get off work and read so many delicious things. R Team, you rock!

First,
Love the ff. @RSA! I'm on ff overload. *smirk*

@lickhimright
I can't dream for the life of me. DAMN!

@Tie
Crimson and Clover. I'll get that on iTunes. Pillows and Edward? Oh dear, I'm really needing a shower now. Shower? Oh god, I remember the shower, winking @holdhimdown! omg omg! winking @zippy

@holdhimdown
where's the spike ff? weren't u gonna write one of those too? mmm?

Oh @zippy
are you sick? please get better! this group needs your legal help...like fast. oh wait. u can't defend yourself, can you? *snicker*

@un
you come back to us, too! ok?

@wheaty
u.crack.me.up! remind me to keep u on my side.

@Reely, wheaty, licky
Ur mouths are gonna get you into big trouble.

@Father Rob
father, i want to confess my sins. Is it bad to like want ur fingers to like caress me all over and like make me cum b/c well too late. it's a done deal. sue me or spank me or just do me!

@beesue
when ur done with the cullens send them my way. i wash me hair with clover and honey shampoo....mmm. i should be named SUEBEE honey. *giggles*
I'm.so.sweet.and.delish!

lickhimright said...

@oh: well speaking of mouth and trouble... what about your mouth? hahahaa!

@reelhimin: i can see that the girls are on purpose provocative... they need a good spanking or something in that direction. what do you think?

undresshim said...

oh my dear @RSA, I´ve read IHMFLY and I loved it (it wasn´t so smutty but hey I´m on pills and under doctor supervision, (not Dr. Carlisle tho. *looking @holdhimdown)

@R Team
oh guys, thank you so much for sending me so much love and for being there for me!! I love u guys!! *tears*

So as @reel was saying yes since the accident I´m having some weird dreams with Rob!!! every damn night...maybe is because of the pills (the blue one are fantastic)I don´t know but I have to say: I.LOVE.MY.DREAMS.!!!

They are so real and amazing and no, nothing sexual for the moment...
I will put them down for you guys...last night Rob teach me a new song on the guitar, lol!!

undresshim loves all our followers and sends hugs and kisses to everybody!! (I could send Rob too but hey he is visiting me for the moment AND I LIKE IT!! :pp)

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

@lickhimright redline is good!! :)

helping reel out here..

father rob..it was me...I will take the blame..*wondering if i should be scared..or excited* fuck! hehe oopsie!!!! did i just say that out loud??

@Oh keep you on my good side...is that a compliment..or no?? hehe jk
i did a quote graphic in your name...in your honor...did you see..just quote graphic..check my freebies...but i could do it on a pic for you if you prefer..:)
OH, and mouths can get us in trouble...AND OUT OF TROUBLE..*GIGGLES*

spankings...yeah..hehe

well, this is as close as i have cum..hehe..jk...to having a rob dream...:)

http://wheatysgirlcreations.blogspot.com/2009/05/sweet-dreams.html

TIE said...

Okay..I had a fan fic on the bus.
I will give you snippets.
I slept sort of whilst a baby sceamed and fussed.
I went to NY with my friend Sandra.
I was waiting in a hotel gift shop while she was parking the car.
A vision came in, we babbled..and laughed hysterically and decided have a beer or 4.Yes...Rob.
We had a time together..Sandra..backed off a bit.. knowing things weren't normal that we shared our food and giggled, and nudged each other.
We had finished our pub grub.He had whispered to Dra that I needed to have a moment or 10.
She said, :"Take all the time you you need"...;) TB CONTINUED

Tie said...

AND THEN CAME VEGAS. I HAD NEVER BEEN MARRIED.He in his drunken state thought "what the hell" tbc

lickhimright said...

@wheaty and @tiehimdown: what exactly you think you're doing? you are starting to describe a dream and then just fade to black or to be continued? oh no no no no no! this is NOT fair!
come on! send us an email with your dreams and we can even post them!!! dont be shy!!!

lickhimright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.






Followers