I am high on life, high on a drug named Charlie.. Charlie Bewley, you are my personal brand of heroin
C is a great letter, there are so many great people whose names begin with a C (*winking* at @lickhimright) such as Carlisle Cullen, Chace Crawford ( both 2 C's!), and now you Charlie.
I paid a visit to Italy in search of a vampire I loved named Edward. (and yes I'm quoting him, to explain my feelings for you!) But then on one magical day I met a vampire named Demetri and my world changed beyond all recognition.
I have always been a Cullen girl, specifically a Carlisle Cullen girl. but you've made me seriously consider joining the Volturi, and that isn't an easy feat.. In fact, it's a frigging miracle.
I was just taking a stroll and you stood there leaning against those iron gates like a Greek God. How can one man be so beautiful. You said hello to me. And I think I died a little. You had me at hello.
I asked for a photo with you. You wrapped your strong arms around me and I melted into them. I could have happily stayed in those arms for eternity. I never wanted to let go. My hand rested on your hip, I couldnt resist moving it lower and touched your firm butt. Do you work out? You turned round and winked at me..I think I died and went to heaven.
Every time over the next few days we'd see each other, you'd come over to me (!!) and start talking, (were you, Rob and me the only British people there?) and I'd try so hard to concentrate, and not just drown in those deep blue eyes of yours. Aah yes, those eyes..that smile, the way you get dimples..you complete me. You make me whole.
I stared into his eyes, wide under the thick fringe of lashes, and yearned for sleep. Not for oblivion, as I had before, not to escape boredom, but because I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconcious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where he and I could be together. (from Midnight Sun)
You've awoken feelings in me I'd forgotten I was capable of. *wink* You've brought me to life.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight before I met you Charlie. You are my personal sun.
You made my week in Italy. It wouldn't have been the same without you Charlie. My heart aches for you. I can't wait til I see you again.
A man named Peter has always been my number one, but you've made me consider, for a brief moment, cheating on Peter. It takes a extra ordinary guy to do that. A guy like you.
I'm still Peter's girl. But I'll always have Italy. Those memories you've created will last for the rest of my life. You'll always be my weakness.
And as I can't find all the words to say how I feel about you, this song does it for me!
I feel so untouched And I want you so much That I just can't resist you It's not enough to say that I miss you I feel so untouched right now Need you so much somehow I can't forget you Been going crazy from the moment I met you
yours forever
Charliesgirl aka Holdhimdown aka Vampirefreak101
29 comments:
TieHimDown(bare*naked)
said...
Awww Vampie!! SEE! "You can go back again!!!" :))))
oh that was so beautiful holdhimdown!! and what can I say the guys is hot!! and I´m not saying this b/c of the pills, he really is!!(oh and the way he eats carrots...pfffffffff)
@lickhimright A Charlie Bewley ff?? good idea...now you know what you have to do, right @holdhimdown??
i agree with @morethanhuman! it shows that he is a cool guy. we love you Charlie! I know someone who loves you even more! *cryptic smile* Yeah... as if it is a secret... *glancing at holdhimdown* @reelhimin: what? you jump on the Volturi train??? Nooooooooooo!!! Well... maybe... Ok! Bah bah! More Rob for meeeee!
@morethanhuman he knows a good grab when he feels one. winking @hold! *giggles*
@lickhimright hey hey hey read the rest of what i wrote...*rolls eyes* i said "I.still.love.you.Edward!" ALWAYS! so not so fast there! mahahahaha! as if you can fight me off! *sheepish smile*
@hold I forgot to say it before, thumbs up to the perfect song! yummy!
@holdhimdown First, that was great! Charlie is a lucky guy! *wink* AND quite cute, too. mmmmm.
@morethanhuman hello {waving} yes! Charlie has good taste! *glancing @hold*
@reelhimin Ok ur allowed to stray and maybe jump on trains but if u want to keep Edward close and especially those HANDS, well don't stay on that train for long! *winking @lick*
So much like me, you are. So lucky to be so much like me, you are!
Lurker loves the Volturi. Wants to move to Volterra. Wants to bite and be a vampire forever.
Thank you, @Holdhimdown for sharing Charlie with us. Can.he.be.any.cuter? er nope!
@reely i'll take care of edward for you until you get off the train. m.a.y.b.e. i'll give him back, maybe not. his hands are too precious to just being doing NOTHING! *whispering, i know who you are*
In fact, I know who all of you are. *walking away, flinging my hair giving you that kstew look*
yeah...your writing..oh my...I think you just made me fall in love with charlie (demetri)..well put! I have been waiting on that katiecullen chick to write a charlie ff..hehe laallalallalallalala I just figured this out...so shush!!!! I thought the lather story was hot...who wouldnt want to take a shower like that with edward..i think i died reading that story..hehehe So srsly!! He winked at you after you touched his bum?? oh my.....*pant, faint, thud, dead*
@Wheaty TERrrrrrUSTTTTTTT me. Lathering_Up by our Katie is one of my favorites and Mr. Z's fav too. I'll have to tell you about that experience. mmm. I wonder if I can find it on Twilightheaded. I was quite uh descriptive, wasn't I ladies? *cough* oh yes such very good memories. I think I'll go read that again for this wknd. Oh yes.
winking @holdhimdown aka the best writer in the world!! *KISSES*
@Wheaty Oh and Wheaty, dear. Mr. Z is also very fond (cough, too fond i might add, cough) of a certain ff that our darlling Katie wrote for a certain R Team member as a surprise. It was amazing! *glancing @reel* let's just say it had a lot to do with an Edward that we like to call Darkward and his amazing abilities with his hands!
@wheaty yep that was my reaction too, when he winked at me! *squee*
@stillthelurker i'm so happy you read our blog! you know who we all are.. yea the secret is definitely out looking at @wheaty so when wil you tell us who you are?
@zipper random thought occured to me earlier - what if Josh was Carson? what if Josh was the lurker? or what if it's Mr Z? LMAO! wouldn't that be hilarious!
@holdhimdown Mr Z, Carson? oh.no.way! not funny. nonononononono. he wouldn't! *mmmm, i'd kill him* no he's just too busy. he doesn't even know about blogging.
josh? now that i thought about several times
damn.no. *panic attack*
@stillthelurker plz tell us who you are! before i start sharpening my vampire teeth and start hunting a certain family member! (grins) You don't want that do you?
@Zipper I wish I could comply but I just can't right now. I don't have a name, a job or even a home. I've said that lots of times. *shaking head sadly*
Hey can I go hunting with you? Getting a little hungry.
Vampie - what a wonderful encounter with Charlie and since he is still "under the radar" - he could totally be comfortable with the fans. Yeah, Rob was like that last year - before all the crazies (like us-right) starting stalking him.
Anyway - so happy for you to have had that experience!! God Im such a cheesball!!!
@reely - I don't mind "pulling the train"-alone! Really - it will be MY PLEASURE!!! MAHAHAHHAH!
@Zippy - You and Mr. Z and your wild "sexual encounters" - You LUCKY Grampire!!
@Lurker - We do need to know who you are - I mean - I have my Freakin picture on here!!! Do you wear a long black robe and look bored all the time like Marcus?
@wheaty - read Only Once - til 3am this morning!! Jeez - its GOO--OOOD!! I guess we all dream of that happening to us - call me Cleopatra - the Queen of De Nile!!
@morethan - I don't really know you but IjUsTWanttOSayHiToAfeLLowpErV!!
@Carson: come out, come out wherever you aaaaaareeee! Where are you Carson? Why are you hiding? We know you read us! Come oooooonn!!
@The Lurker: So lucky to be so much like you we are? LOL! I like that! We are kindred now!
@OH: I am still waiting for that e-mail... where is it girl?? come on! You can do it!!! Confessions will be on Sunday... oh and what a confession our dear reely will make... mahahahaha!
@wheaty: oh girl! you are revealing all our secrets :))))
@tiffanyt: oh yes! our dear holdhimdown is a great author. have you read her ff "Lathering up"??? naughty naughty... taking a shower with Edward!
@zipperdown..nawwwwwwwwtay!! haha wait a minute..are you saying you wrote a story..a RL FF roftl...hehe luv it!!! ok @reel..do tell...have me curious..lol i guess i need to just read them all..then i can get it..hehe :) nice story..@beesue..hehe :)
what I didnt reveal anything not me..the comments after me did..hehe :)
LOL LOVE YOU GALS!! My MUM thinks Rob is scruuffy and weird, and she she fancies Peter..oh God do I have have to live the weekend with this elderly woman?? Okay Peter is adorable, but she called Ro"homely"...I am promptly ...putting her up for adoption!!
29 comments:
Awww Vampie!! SEE! "You can go back again!!!"
:))))
Aaawwww!!! What a beautiful Ode to Charlie!!!
You know whats next dear Holdhimdown, right? Charlie Bewley ff... yummmyyyyyyy!!!!
oh that was so beautiful holdhimdown!! and what can I say the guys is hot!!
and I´m not saying this b/c of the pills, he really is!!(oh and the way he eats carrots...pfffffffff)
@lickhimright
A Charlie Bewley ff?? good idea...now you know what you have to do, right @holdhimdown??
@Holdhimdown
Oh wow, that was so great! *wiping tears from my eyes!*
MMMM. Turning to the Volturi, you make me want to jump on the Charlie train! AND I think I will, too. choo choo.
Still love you Edward!
*especially your hands and ur uh bedside manner*
@lickhimright, undresshim
Charlie ff? I.think.so!
::huggles:: hehehe.... I love that he winked at you... after you touched his ass... how sweet... ;)
i agree with @morethanhuman! it shows that he is a cool guy.
we love you Charlie! I know someone who loves you even more! *cryptic smile* Yeah... as if it is a secret... *glancing at holdhimdown*
@reelhimin: what? you jump on the Volturi train??? Nooooooooooo!!! Well... maybe... Ok! Bah bah! More Rob for meeeee!
@morethanhuman
he knows a good grab when he feels one. winking @hold! *giggles*
@lickhimright
hey hey hey
read the rest of what i wrote...*rolls eyes*
i said
"I.still.love.you.Edward!" ALWAYS! so not so fast there! mahahahaha! as if you can fight me off!
*sheepish smile*
@hold
I forgot to say it before, thumbs up to the perfect song! yummy!
@undress yep.. carrots.. LMAO!
@morethanhuman i loved that he winked at me too! i didnt plan to touch him, it just kinda happened.well i decided 1 second before LOL
@lick he really is a cool guy!
@all i think there is not enough Demetri Volturi ff s with 'lemons' (are there any?!)
or just 'real life' ff, about Charlie Bewley, me and a certain hotel in Tuscany..
@holdhimdown
First, that was great! Charlie is a lucky guy! *wink* AND quite cute, too. mmmmm.
@morethanhuman
hello {waving} yes! Charlie has good taste! *glancing @hold*
@reelhimin
Ok ur allowed to stray and maybe jump on trains but if u want to keep Edward close and especially those HANDS, well don't stay on that train for long! *winking @lick*
@reel i love that song! i only heard it for the first time on friday and my first thought was of Charlie and this blog post LOL
@holdhimdown
i have a few songs on my Ipod (ok ok more than a few, looking @zip) and Veronicas rock! PERFECT!
oh yes a Tuscany hotel story. How yummy!
Oh Ravish Team,
You.never.disappoint.me - I so loves you! I do!
So much like me, you are. So lucky to be so much like me, you are!
Lurker loves the Volturi. Wants to move to Volterra. Wants to bite and be a vampire forever.
Thank you, @Holdhimdown for sharing Charlie with us. Can.he.be.any.cuter? er nope!
@reely
i'll take care of edward for you until you get off the train. m.a.y.b.e. i'll give him back, maybe not. his hands are too precious to just being doing NOTHING!
*whispering, i know who you are*
In fact, I know who all of you are. *walking away, flinging my hair giving you that kstew look*
mwaha!
This is just too sweet for words!
All I can say is thank you to
@Holdhimdown! Thank you.
Winking @The R. Team, you guys just rock my socks!
And you like removing those socks and other items of clothing too, don't you? Yea yea, don't deny.
@StilltheLurker
hey call me, let's compare notes! I know who they all are too! *giggles*
Oh hello, R Team? You didn't see that! Nope you didn't!
Hey need security back. and bring on Father Robward. Puleeze?
yeah...your writing..oh my...I think you just made me fall in love with charlie (demetri)..well put! I have been waiting on that katiecullen chick to write a charlie ff..hehe laallalallalallalala I just figured this out...so shush!!!! I thought the lather story was hot...who wouldnt want to take a shower like that with edward..i think i died reading that story..hehehe So srsly!! He winked at you after you touched his bum?? oh my.....*pant, faint, thud, dead*
@Wheaty
TERrrrrrUSTTTTTTT me. Lathering_Up by our Katie is one of my favorites and Mr. Z's fav too. I'll have to tell you about that experience. mmm. I wonder if I can find it on Twilightheaded. I was quite uh descriptive, wasn't I ladies? *cough* oh yes such very good memories. I think I'll go read that again for this wknd. Oh yes.
winking @holdhimdown aka the best writer in the world!! *KISSES*
@Wheaty
Oh and Wheaty, dear. Mr. Z is also very fond (cough, too fond i might add, cough) of a certain ff that our darlling Katie wrote for a certain R Team member as a surprise. It was amazing! *glancing @reel* let's just say it had a lot to do with an Edward that we like to call Darkward and his amazing abilities with his hands!
Oops gotta go now! *sheepish smile*
@wheaty yep that was my reaction too, when he winked at me! *squee*
@stillthelurker i'm so happy you read our blog! you know who we all are.. yea the secret is definitely out looking at @wheaty
so when wil you tell us who you are?
@zipper random thought occured to me earlier - what if Josh was Carson? what if Josh was the lurker? or what if it's Mr Z? LMAO! wouldn't that be hilarious!
@holdhimdown
Mr Z, Carson? oh.no.way! not funny. nonononononono. he wouldn't! *mmmm, i'd kill him* no he's just too busy. he doesn't even know about blogging.
josh? now that i thought about several times
damn.no. *panic attack*
@stillthelurker
plz tell us who you are! before i start sharpening my vampire teeth and start hunting a certain family member! (grins) You don't want that do you?
@Zipper
I wish I could comply but I just can't right now. I don't have a name, a job or even a home. I've said that lots of times. *shaking head sadly*
Hey can I go hunting with you? Getting a little hungry.
@morethanhuman
I think we're twins! *giggles*
that was beautifully written!! it is possible to love 2 vamps at once...you have helped me realize that!
Vampie - what a wonderful encounter with Charlie and since he is still "under the radar" - he could totally be comfortable with the fans. Yeah, Rob was like that last year - before all the crazies (like us-right) starting stalking him.
Anyway - so happy for you to have had that experience!! God Im such a cheesball!!!
@reely - I don't mind "pulling the train"-alone! Really - it will be MY PLEASURE!!! MAHAHAHHAH!
@Zippy - You and Mr. Z and your wild "sexual encounters" - You LUCKY Grampire!!
@Lurker - We do need to know who you are - I mean - I have my Freakin picture on here!!! Do you wear a long black robe and look bored all the time like Marcus?
@wheaty - read Only Once - til 3am this morning!! Jeez - its GOO--OOOD!! I guess we all dream of that happening to us - call me Cleopatra - the Queen of De Nile!!
@morethan - I don't really know you but IjUsTWanttOSayHiToAfeLLowpErV!!
@Carson: come out, come out wherever you aaaaaareeee! Where are you Carson? Why are you hiding? We know you read us! Come oooooonn!!
@The Lurker: So lucky to be so much like you we are? LOL! I like that! We are kindred now!
@OH: I am still waiting for that e-mail... where is it girl?? come on! You can do it!!! Confessions will be on Sunday... oh and what a confession our dear reely will make... mahahahaha!
@wheaty: oh girl! you are revealing all our secrets :))))
@tiffanyt: oh yes! our dear holdhimdown is a great author. have you read her ff "Lathering up"??? naughty naughty... taking a shower with Edward!
@beesue
if you read this please email me @ reelhimin.now@hotmail.com
it's a honorary question...ravishim team official business!
@zipperdown..nawwwwwwwwtay!! haha wait a minute..are you saying you wrote a story..a RL FF roftl...hehe luv it!!! ok @reel..do tell...have me curious..lol i guess i need to just read them all..then i can get it..hehe :)
nice story..@beesue..hehe :)
what I didnt reveal anything not me..the comments after me did..hehe :)
I WANT A SHOWER WITH EDWARD! :(
*RUNS IN REALLY FAST TO GRAB CHARLIE'S BUM!!* *RUNS OUT*
LOL LOVE YOU GALS!!
My MUM thinks Rob is scruuffy and weird, and she she fancies Peter..oh God do I have have to live the weekend with this elderly woman?? Okay Peter is adorable, but she called Ro"homely"...I am promptly ...putting her up for adoption!!
Why is there no edit on this blog??
Argghhh...oh well you know what I mean. :)
Good nite and good morning all!!
That's the prob living around the continent!! xoxoxo
* :)
Post a Comment