ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
SHAMELESS SMUT ALERT!!!!
…continued from yesterday…
PART 2
“I guess you’re right but I get to start here,” he pulls my hips toward him so hard that I’m lifted off my seat for a second, and even through his jeans and mine I can’t help but feel how excited he his “when we get there.”
They both let me go and my head is swimming. I grab my purse and start to stand up. They each take my arm as if they expect me to fall over, and I would have if they hadn’t had a hold of me. I blush and glance at Hugh, hoping he doesn’t think I’m drunk!
While walking out, we had to work our way out single file because there were so many people in there. Stops and starts. I was sandwiched between them, and Rob was so close behind me I could feel the heat pulsing off his body. Every now and then he didn’t stop in time and he would ‘bump’ into me. He was as ready as Hugh, and I was too. They were both holding onto one of my hands as we weaved in and out of the crowd. I wasn’t allowing myself to think about what is coming up, what’s next. I was concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other.
Once outside we hurried across the street to the hotel and entered the lobby. There aren’t many people here, small town and all. We stop in front of the elevators and wait. I can’t help but giggle, release SOME tension! I hear their very masculine chuckles echo the want in mine. The doors start to open and Hugh pulls me through and Rob is right behind us. Rob presses the ‘close door’ button about ten times after he pressed the one for the floor they are staying on.
Hugh pins me to the elevator wall and starts kissing me very unlike at the club. This kiss is rough and full of need. His tongue penetrating my mouth as if there was no resistance, I respond with a groan and pull his head closer to mine willing us to become one. I can’t believe how incredibly good he tastes, I want more…so much more.
The doors open and Rob pulls me into the hall way. The room, I think its Hugh’s because he’s fumbling for the keycard is not far. While Hugh is trying to get the door unlocked Rob grabs me and lifts me up to him. I wrap my legs around his waist and we start kissing. This time its Rob that moans, his need is evident.
The door is open and Rob carries/kisses me into the room. One of his hands is around my waist and the other cupping my bottom. I pull away only long enough to whisper in his hear “condoms” , then I start kissing his neck as he stands me up but not letting me go.
I watch Hugh as he goes into the bathroom, and returns with two, while Rob starts to unbutton my blouse. Hugh pulls it off my arms and Rob is pulling his tee-shirt over his head. I want to touch him, to run my hands over his chest and down his happy trail. Hugh unsnaps my bra then undoes my jeans. Rob pulls them down over my hips then kneels in front of me kissing my stomach as he pushes my pants lower.
Hugh’s hands slide down up my back and up my sides until his hands are under my bra cupping my breasts and I scramble to take my bra completely off. He is pressed behind me and I feel that he has already taken off his shirt and pants and is only in his boxer-briefs.
My knees start to shake, I won’t be able to stand up much longer. The scent of them both is enough to drive me mad. They have both put on the condoms and I act on instinct and reach up with one arm to pull Hugh’s face to mine and with the other I reach around me to hold Rob’s bottom and pull him closer to me. We’re all having a little trouble catching our breath and there is a sheen of sweat over the three of us.
I taste Hugh’s lips as Rob pushes himself against me and kisses my shoulders. My hand grabs a handful of Hugh’s hair and brings him closer for a full kiss. I lean into Hugh letting him know that I’m ready, and in an instant one of my legs is hitched up over his hip and he is inside me. I let out the smallest groan of pleasure as he fills me. My head falls backwards and rests on Rob’s shoulder. Hugh’s warm brown eyes are half closed as he watches me. One of his hands is holding my leg up over his hip and the other hand is gripping my hip. My hands are running amuck over him trying to feel all of him at once. I finally rest one hand on the bicep of the arm that is at my hip. My other hand moves behind me to hold onto Rob’s hair.
We are like that for what feels like a second and an eternity, Hugh holding me and thrusting into me, and Rob holding me up and kissing my neck.
Rob’s hands have moved to hold both my breasts while I lean back and he is supporting my weight. From his angle he can see the penetration and I can feel him get even harder. I look up at him and he starts to kiss me, one of his hands reaches up to my hair and holds me to him. I am about to explode and I start moaning in a regular pattern, and Rob doesn’t let me go.
Hugh stops and says “Not yet, you don’t.” It’s barely a whisper, but I quiver a little. He takes his pulsating manhood out of me and leads me to the bed.
We are laying there and Hugh pulls my leg up, again, to his hip. He leans in for a deep kiss, a needing kiss, as he enters me again. Rob is rubbing my back and my bottom, and then he enters me slowly from behind. I gasp and he whispers in my ear “Just relax, I’ll go slow.” And he does go slow. Almost at a torturing slow pace. Hugh hasn’t moved since he entered me and with the added pressure to the front making me tighter, I hear a rumble deep in his chest and it is his turn to tremble. And we are connected then, all three as one. I have never felt anything so….so…. blissful! To be filled like this was the best feeling I’ve ever had. Until they started moving, that was euphoric.
Slowly Rob withdraws just the least little bit and pushes back in. Hugh and I both moan in ecstasy. Then Hugh starts thrusting in and out of me. I hear Rob groan and he grabs my hip, and they are both withdrawing and thrusting at the same. The sounds escaping our mouths were making the sex even better. We were all having a good time.
Both of them did go slow and the feeling was glorious! Hugh’s head was resting on my arm with my hand in his hair his hand at my waist, Rob holding my hip and my hand on his holding even tighter then moving up to wind my hand into his hair. Looking into Hugh’s milk chocolate eyes and kissing him then turning my head to look into Rob’s blue eyes before kissing him.
We were locked like that until I came, the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. They orgasm right after me, shuddering and gasping and holding me tight making sure they are as still as possible to not hurt me.
Then their hands start to move over me. We kiss again. Slower kisses, not hurried, fulfilled kisses of satiated lovers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whas it good for you too...? *wiggles with eyebrows*

23 comments:
*fanning myself*
Holy fucking crow... geeez...
I have no words...
OMFW! WOW umm wish i could find the words to describe my emotions... so far all i have is JEALOUSY! DAMN!!!!
did it suddenly get hot in here?
Yep...steamy smut!! *winks*
in the words of the Ravishim Team famous quotes.....
pant.faint.thud.dead!
It's official I have died!
Well that was a NICE finish there dirty @Crochetrockstar....NICE!
@reel
ur still a perverted sick little blonde puppy! mahahahahahah
and so are you
@lickhimright
except for the blonde of course!
Well, umm..Wow,(fanning herself) is it hot in here or what?...*Paint,faint,THUD,Dead*
now i know why we made up some of those quirky little sayings of our's....huh.....?
pant.faint.thud.dead!
@Crochetrockstar
u oughta write domward/darkward stories!
mmm.wet.now
Thanks Zipper! Domward in leather pants..nice image!
someone email me how many of you there are and your names (I am easily distracted/confused..lol!) and I'll work something up!
Jesus calm me down!! need a cold compress for my head.(fanning head with paper right now)
Panty exploding action like i've never read before, nevermind think about before!!!
I'm not a fan of Hugh *sorry - lightening strike me down !* but the Rob part was amazing - slow and considerate - just as he would be I'm sure.
Yes! I can die happy now! Yes!
*wink*
LUVS you guys!
RAVISHIM TEAM ROCKS! I'LL SCREAM IT TO THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!
reelhimin holdhimdown.now zipperdown.now undresshim.now lickhimright.now
in
Domward
cumming soon to a dungeon near you
@CrochetRockstar
reelllly? *jumping up and down*
yayyyy!
dungeon but no moats, plz! mahahahahahahaha
Oh dear merciful zeus!
@Crochetrockstar
that was simply devine....and are you the one that said, stimulate the nipples to get labor going. I'm stimulating away giving daddy a thrill and nothing. But thx for the advice.
I guess Isabella wants to stay where it's cozy and warm forever.
*cries*
Well I'm gonna keep reading. I've got nothing else to do now that I got this bloody thing to work! Damn thing! Internet sux here along with the food!
ok i'm really quite sweet, don't mean to complain...stupid damn effing *glancing towards mommy @zippy and rolling eyes* hormornes!
sowwweee. oh and don't ban me, plz. if i can't read this then i'll be doomed and all alone!
What's domward? and do i want to know?
@R Team
I miss you so much!
@Oh
Of course you can see a pic of baby bella! don't need to ask. AND even you, @Lurker - I even loves you too! *why? i'm not sure*
LMAO
Keep the smut cumming at least someone around here is getting some and having some fun!
pfffff
God, why do they have to poke me every effing second? bunch of vamps, i like cullens better!
yes it was me, but you have to tug on them...almost like there suckling going on. Of course if you can manage an orgasm too......I'm talking to you as if we know eachother.. *blushing* but this was info passed to me by my Mother-in-law no less!
@reel
Yes, working on it now actually. Well I was till the kiddo's came in from outside...damned heat.. No, no moats. Moats aren't sexy at all. I don't have a great hold on all the personalities, so someone will need to proof it to "tweak" your personalities better. although Domward is doing some of that...right...about....NOW!
@Lurker: oh yes... I know... I AM a fucking perv... *sighs* LOL
@ihearstupidshiny...: thank you for coming out of the shadows and commenting!!!
@Jenbobs: as i was saying on twitter earlier... i cant handle that 3 days in a row hot smut.. i'm going to combust... geeez...
@oh: we love you too STROKEHIMGENTLY!! Thank you for all the love!!!
@isabella: oh sweet isabella! i am thinking of you all the time! i hope there was something i could do to help but i guess thats not possible from that distance.. maybe your hubby should start working on that nipples... LOL
@CR
oooh goodie. domward w/ The R Team...how delish! *rubbing hands together - evil scientist laugh*
@simone, @iheart
thank you for commenting today! please continue to read and enjoy and plz comment! we love our readers!
@isabella
well ur getting a dirty little mouth, aren't you? *grins* rub those nipples harder Mr. I, get that baby to come out - wanna see her! loves u sweetie! *mwaa*
@jens
that's ok that hugh is not ur thing....we're very agreeable here and we loves that u commented...! *wink*
I CAN'T GET THIS OUT OF MY BRAIN FOR THE LIFE OF ME.....
Rob is rubbing my back and my bottom, and then he enters me slowly from behind. I gasp and he whispers in my ear “Just relax, I’ll go slow.” And he does go slow. Almost at a torturing slow pace. Hugh hasn’t moved since he entered me and with the added pressure to the front making me tighter, I hear a rumble deep in his chest and it is his turn to tremble. And we are connected then, all three as one. I have never felt anything so….so…. blissful! To be filled like this was the best feeling I’ve ever had. Until they started moving, that was euphoric.
oh>dear>lord!
@lick, lurker
we love being pervs, don't we?
HOLY FUCKING CROW IS RIGHT! OMFRP&HJ!
I don't think I will have any trouble dreaming really REALLY well tonight.
I may have to take this pent up feeling and attack my husband as soon as he gets home. Yes I think I will!
OMG! What a dream!
Hi Ya Team1
Now that is what I call -
TOTALLY FULL - FILLED!!!
@rockstar - I Luv PattiPorn - and with JackPorn as an ADDED BONUS - OH MY GOD - You are the BEST!
@isabella - hang in there-Girl!
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to know I'm not the only freak out here!!! :)
Thanks a bunch to the RavisHim Team, I can't tell you how great it is to have a place to flaunt/read smut..i mean.. be myself.. ;)
Thanks to rhe RavisHim Team. I live for this shit! Everyon loves a pervy Rob. Throw Hugh into the mix and it only gets hotter! Keep it coming *wink*
-DILJARR
@Diljarr
Thanks for cum menting, if u live for this shit then keep cumming back, ya hear? b/c there's more cuming every day.
PERVS R US!
@beesue, spreadthemwide *wink*
oh my dear beesue how are you?
I LUV SHAMELESS SMUT..IT IS MY FAVE! JUST SAYIN......:)
LOL NICE!!!!!!! only i would hope if this were my dream..the men switch places..hahahaha :)
I LOVE THIS!!!
CrochetRockstar said...
reelhimin holdhimdown.now zipperdown.now undresshim.now lickhimright.now
in
Domward
cumming soon to a dungeon near you!
@isabella btw, that nipple stimulation kept me in the hospital when they tried to send me home..yes it did..it worked for me...hahahahhaha but it can make it more painful..just like when they induce...if u are doing it right..it will work..haha but of course u dont need to do it until it is close to time..that wouldnt be good...U DO WANT TO KNOW WHO DOMWARD IS..HEHE
pervs are us!!!!!!!!! that is funny!!!!!!!
@CrochetRockstar u should definitely be writing this stuff..awesome!!!!!!!
Post a Comment