...Crochetrockstar!
She is going to share a very naughty dream she had with us... There is no need to give her a new name! She is a rockstar! *wink* Enjoy!
This is an actual dream I had, I'm pretty sure it wasn't long after I heard (through tweet-friends) that Hugh Jackman and Rob were going to be working together. Rob and Hugh walk into a crowded bar and bump into me, we 3 go to a hotel and.......
I was waiting for a friend of mine at the bar of my favorite club, warm bodies bumping into each other and the music pumping from the speakers. I sit there on the stool stirring my SoCo and cola watching the condensation slowly slide its way down the glass. I wasn’t thinking of anything in particular my mind was just wandering while I waited.
I get nudged lightly on my left, I look in the mirror behind the bar to see who it is and to see if I need ‘nudge’ back. Wow…this guy looks just like Hugh Jackman! He catches me looking at him and turns to me and says “Sorry about that, popular place eh?” grinning at me. No mistaking it, this guy doesn’t look like Hugh Jackman IT IS Hugh Jackman, accent and all! The accent is a stand out, I don’t hear too many Aussie accents in my little land locked burg. I’m sure I look like a complete idiot for a full 5 seconds while my brain takes in that he is speaking to me. I think he knows what’s going on and he waits for me to regain my composure.
“Yeah, it’s not usually like this but with your movie shooting here the house is packed.” I pick up my drink hoping it doesn’t slosh over the sides of the glass.
“We’ll be leaving soon and taking all this with us.” He tells me as he waves his arm indicating the madness in the club.
“I don’t mind all the bodies here, and the music has improved since the DJ wants to impress someone other than us locals!” I look down at my glass as I say this, I can’t keep eye contact with him for long or I might fall over on my stool. I take a drink and a fast glance into the mirror again, hoping my friend isn’t here yet, and fearing that the entire club is watching us.
That’s when I see him...Rob Pattinson. Standing maybe four feet away from me and looking as bored and as cute as ever, his long slender fingers tracing the label on his beer bottle. I do start to fall off my stool at this point, and wonder if I’ve died and this is my version of heaven.
Strong hands steady me and I glance up. My face is only inches from Hugh’s, and I’ve had enough to drink to try this, because really, when will I ever be in this situation again… With my eyes closed I close those inches and my lips lightly brush his. I’m sure that everyone is watching as I do this and I’m just about positive that they will leave after this, but not really caring because it’s Hugh Jackman and Rob Pattinson! He doesn’t pull back, I peek at him from under my lashes and he looks amused not pissed. I peek again at the mirror and I notice that only Rob is watching us and he seems very interested in what we’re doing, no longer looking bored.
“Boom” by Anjulie starts playing and the strangest feeling comes over the club. Almost like the whole club has turned into an orgy of dancers bumping and grinding and sweating and rubbing and touching with clothes on. There are so many people here that anyone could get lost in the crowd, and the lights have been turned down and the pulsing lights have slowed to the rhythm of a heart beat.
I watch Hugh as his firm and steady hands turn me to face him and he hitches my thighs around his hips. His head slowly dips down to watch me and my hands instinctively pull him closer to me. In the mirror I watch Rob walk behind me, never taking his eyes off my reflection.
I have forgotten to breathe but gasp when I feel a second pair of hands tracing the curve of my shoulders, pulling me slightly back. I raise my head in time to have Hugh’s lips pressing against mine, his hands lightly wound in my hair and pulling just the littlest bit. My arms go around his waist pulling him as close to me as can be here in the club.
With Hugh’s hands in my hair I feel Rob’s hands around my waist, fingers splayed and working up my ribcage stopping just under my breasts his index fingers reaching slightly up from under them. Flitting from under my breasts to just over my nipples, teasing me. His head is bent low, I can feel his hot breath on my neck. I break the kiss with Hugh and turn to Rob. His mouth meets mine and I moan. It’s all I can stand, I start to tremble while Hugh is kissing my neck lightly and working his way to my ear. He releases my head so Rob can maneuver me better to fit him, and Hugh lifts my hips up now and he is slowly grinding against me to the rhythm of the song. Rob is pulling me backwards to deepen our kiss.
I have to be in heaven, I decide, because this just can’t be happening to me! Rob’s tongue extends slightly, to lightly trace the opening of my mouth and I open my lips willingly to allow his tongue access into my mouth. Hugh whispers in my ear “Why don’t we go back to our hotel and see where things go from there?” then he gently sucks my earlobe. I am about to come undone there and then.
Now I’m thinking that if my friend does show up, I’m going to ignore her…and tell her all about it later!
It kills me to do so, but I pull my mouth away from Rob’s. I look into his hooded baby blue eyes and I see the passion and desire that I’m sure are in my own. There are no supporting roles in this action flick, no wingman, only dual leads here in front of me. Desire and need is written on both their faces, and they are both waiting on my answer. Hugh is caressing my hips and Rob’s hands are still precariously close to my breasts.
I let go of Hugh and point to my legs “I’m going to need those unless you were going to carry me out.” I can’t believe my voice isn’t shaking, I wonder if I can stand at all. “That might cause a scene.”
“Hm. She’s right you know.” Rob tells Hugh. “We have to let her go for a moment, so we can have her later.”
“I guess you’re right but I get to start here,” he pulls my hips toward him so hard that I’m lifted off my seat for a second, and even through his jeans and mine I can’t help but feel how excited he his “when we get there.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...to be continued!

37 comments:
For the love of all that is holy! Why the hell stop there!?!?! OMG Just getting excited and you turn on the ice cold water!
Need the heat ... where's the heat?!?! Awesome. Just Wow!
woah! that's hot! i can't wait to find out what happens next!
@ r team - what a place to stop.. we're gonna kill our readers LOL
HOLY. HELL. OMC... Do you write smutfic??? Because if you do, please send it over!!! I'm literally fanning myself and my twat after reading that... You have awesome dreams! LOL
@holdhimdown: noooo! no killing is going on here! just a little teasing... a little torturing... you know they like it! LOL!
@lick oh yea.. we all like being teased.. *wink*
@hold: oh great... now you reminded me of father robward... geez... where is my change of panties? LOL
wow...i am definitely going back to sleep now and I am hoping this causes me to have such dreams...holy hale..i agree..do u write smut ...if not...u could definitely..lol what a hot dream...and great honorary member story! um..i will take one of her dreams please!!! lol let's say u and holdhimdown get together and come up with a short smutty friday ff....ahhhhhhh that would be interesting..lol and again..off to dreamland....may i dream as wonderful! lol
OMEC!!!! U had to stop there didnt ya!!! That was some dream, i was on the edge of my seat, anxious to see what happens next!!! That was some dream hen!!! Cant wait to see wat happens next ;p
Wheaty girl i already thought u had these kind of dreams!!!! LOL
I hope u write some more and i can't wait till i go to sleep tonite!!!
"Hugh is caressing my hips and Rob’s hands are still precariously close to my breasts."
OH.MY.GOD!!!
I want some, pls!!
Can someone pull any strings so I can be an Extra in the upcoming movie with those 2??
And BTW why the stories end when the best part begins??? just a little(??) teasing @lick??? I dont know what to say about that...LOL
Holy Mother Of Pearl!
@Crochetrockstar!
my my my! *gulp* I do so love this story, um love, lust, want, now, oh god!
@lickie
yes that's exactly what we want to do to our readers...tease, torture...mmm. wink @hold
i feel a little that way myself...
I need Father R....i think i reeellllly do!
@undie <--- i like that!
*ducking for cover*
Oh what an idea, can i go with you for that casting call b/c damn I'll be anything in that movie...even an object! Like a bedroll or a gun holster or anything! *evil grin*
Coz damn! This is hawt!
Yay!!! I made it!! :D
Oh yeah, they did stop it at a very good point, you'll get your steam...hehehe...
@undresshim
This dream is my "happy place" being right there, between them..aaahhhh
@blondie
I wasn't sure anyone but me would like it, I will def write more down now!!!
@wheaty
I think I might start writing it! LOL! I am a dirty little girl disguised as a normal grownup.. *wink*
@anime
thanks, they aren't usually this great...just wait till the rest is posted, it gets MUCH better...
I'm very glad you all like it, I will for sure make this the first of many stories I send in! I don't want to say too much, I'm afraid I'll give away the good parts!
"I have to be in heaven, I decide, because this just can’t be happening to me! Rob’s tongue extends slightly, to lightly trace the opening of my mouth and I open my lips willingly to allow his tongue access into my mouth. Hugh whispers in my ear “Why don’t we go back to our hotel and see where things go from there?” then he gently sucks my earlobe. I am about to come undone there and then."
OMFG!
Thank you for this! @Crochetrockstar, so the next time I go to sleep *rolling eyes @Isabella* whenever that is I will think of this new Hughward! OMG!
Waving to @R Team!
Miss You. Love You.
@Father R
so glad I got to taste the holy water so to speak during confessions! mmm.mmm.good!
UMMM,
Mr. Z did something really strange last night. He said his name was Edward. I don't think I was dreaming that but when I woke up this morning in his arms he winked at me when I asked him. OMG! I slept with Edward last night. DELISH!!!!!!!!
Maybe I need to write a FF, huh? mine would be fanfact! *giggles*
@zipper Mr Z saying his name was Edward LMAO! that's frigging great.. and really funny at the same time :o)
did you enjoy your night with Edward?! LOL
@zippy: oh zippy how much i missed you!!! i hope isabella is coming soon! come on pretty little one! it's a nice world out here! Robs, Hughs, Father Robwards... ok... ugh... i'm taking it back. No world for little children... hmmmm...
Your hubby said his name is Edward? Cool! Did he stick his "head" in the fridge to get ice cold too?
@Holdhimdown
Uh what do you think? *wink* picture the auto pilot dummy on "airplane" and uh yea that would be me right now! if i smoked i'd be smoking right about now! mmm. i'm smoking alright. just not from my mouth! *blushing*
just saying! OMG, I'm talking about my sex life here. *blush*
Oh Edward, u give me great helmet!yea quote from @Spaceballs....
Oh Edward, You are definitely my life now!
@ Zipper... Hughward...LOVE IT!
@ zipper
you know the best ways to bring about contractions?? Nipple stimulation and orgasm! *wink*
OME!!!!!!
Well that explains the HUGE FUCKING GRIN on YOUR face this morning, Zippy!
Or should I say,
zippideedefinitelyDOOOOfuckingDah!
I agree w/ @Licky
Please little pretty baby, please come and see us soon! We miss your grandma, mommy and we want to see you too! Oh and no Edward or Robward until you're older! tsk tsk!
Head in fridge? *perv!* I'm sure he did! His own popsickle, I'm sure for our zip lip action! mahahahahaha! I LOVE IT, z! You deserve a little Edward action! You really do!
I LOVE YA! We all do!!!
@Crochet
Zippy's the grandma, not the momma but maybe baby bella's mommy can get some action from baby bella's daddy! mmm. how to when in hospital. thinking.
You crack me up! I'm sure she got stimulated...oh fuck I got stimulated just by reading it! OH DAMN. Can't breathe now!
@reel
doh! *feel like an ass now...*
@crochetrockstar
Why? don't feel like that! i feel bad now. i didn't mean to make you feel bad!
I knew the relationship connection was confusing so-
I loves you!
*hangs head*
I wish I could twitter and talk to you! DAMN work!
no head hanging on a page with my yummy dream on it sister! I could write a story that would put Father Rob to shame!!! Talk about teasing....hmm..idea brewing...percolating, like coffee..steamy, creamy goodness.. ;)
You didn't make me feel bad, I was just overexcited (hmm imagine that!) at all the great comments! I DO tend to open mouth and insert foot, no biggie!
I loves you right back!!!
@rockstar! @reely:
what are you two silly girls talking about? reely, stop apologizing. our rockstar is a cool gal! she knows what you mean. Of course it is confusing to know who is the momma. but i'm sure that @zipperdown could use some... contractions herself (as i am too...)
and yeah... maybe we should let little bellas mom and dad alone for that pinching thingy! LOL!
@CR
OH GOOD OH GOOD. NO more feeling like an ass...let's just get Robward and Hugh to grab it instead!
mahahahahahaha!!!
We talk dirty here. REEEELLLLY dirty here.
AND that reminds me I never said...
Congratulations Honorary Smut Team Member!
Welcum to the place where the more you say fuck the more you want to!
*looking for Father R*
*OK no more head hanging and let's see no more OTHER things - cough - hanging either or it will be set free, tugged, caressed, licked, sucked and tucked somewhere wet and warm!*
WHISTLING.....
We Made You! by Eminem! "so we can have you!"
*OK no more head hanging and let's see no more OTHER things - cough - hanging either or it will be set free, tugged, caressed, licked, sucked and tucked somewhere wet and warm!* ???????????????????????
And you called ME a perv over at the Leagues? Mahahahaha!
@licky
*wink*
whispering, thx. and ur still a perv!
that's why i loves you, too. AND The R TEAM was born!
To find a place for all those homeless pervs who felt that they were all alone in their LUST FOR ROBWARD....PETER (grin @hold)....and Kellan.....and Jackson...........and ok I really need to say
SPIKE! B/c damn he's still my blonde vamp! yep. he is!
damn, i really need a panty change. *looks around, oh shit boss is coming my way, oh shit - get innocent look out fast!*
shit.fuck.wet.
@lick
oh that wasn't me. that was my evil twin....
reelhiminformore.now
innocent smile......
*whistling as we walk away*
@reel have i mentioned i'm meeting Spike/James Marsters on 30th October?
(and can't wait til i meet Peter again.. on 18 July!! *squee* )
sorry, I'm really happy today LOL
First, YES, I brought a second pair of panties today.
*proud smile*
And DAMN, @Crochetrockstar
What the hell do you eat at night? That was some fucking dream of delishness that I can't seem to forget right now that I'm at work! AND I can't even dream about one guy no less two...
Oh yes and way to go....torturemuch?
@Zippy
um. Mr. Z is Edward now. So so far you've had Edward and wetward! mmm. What about darkward!!!!? We know Mr. Z likes domward. Right? come now, confess. spill it.
Airplane? LMAO!!!!!! OH shit.
and helmet, spaceballs? oh.girl.you.crack.me.up!!!!
Ok so reely, licky you are just killing me!
ur both sick and perverted. but that's why i'm here.
I feel like I'm gonna be a grandma even though i'm way too fucking young *swinging hair over shoulders* to be one. (ok ok i'm lying SUE me.)
@Isabella
my thoughts are with you. and yea get Mr. I to caress your nipples for you...wink @Crochetrockstar b/c it does work.
You guys are fucking screwballs but I loves you anyways!
HUGHWARD! oh shit. That thought just sends me OVERTHEFUCKINGEDGE!
@reely, hold: ok... if i ever read the forbidden S-word in this blog again... i will bann you from it for 2 weeks!
why is it bad to be happy and you say sorry hold? is anybody complaining? what? yeah, i thought so. no s-word allowed on ravishim blog!
@oh: LOL! If little bellas mom could read that she would have contractions from the laughter! LOL! Oh yes... Hughward... a totally different meaning to it all... *sighs* cant wait for their movie!
While you teaser!!! I need to know what's next!!!
Excellent dreams you have btw... ;-)
Keep 'em cumming! LOL
@Bellaflo
I also know exactly what's on ur mind, too. (yes i read minds like edward) I like what i'm reading too....just saying.....*wink*
@lick
ban us? did she say ban us? looking @hold *cries* hey not nice!
@hold
but she does have a point about you being sorry for being HAPPY? That's wrong. You little tweeter! "sheesh"
(oh fuck i said that word again! and i said fuck oh shit....i'm reeellllly in trouble now)
I'm gonna be very sad on Oct 30th. but very happy for you when you meet MY beautiful Spike/JM! Will you say hi for me?
if I could type an evil laugh... I would do so right --------> here!
Congrats Honorary Crochetrockstar!
Nice reading material. Actually it goes well with my bus ride home while I'm sitting next to some ubervampwannabe! God, I'm staring him down and he's like eating me when his eyes. Get lost, puppy!
So thank you for something else to look at. NICE dream!
You know, R Team you are getting quite evil and I agree with @CorrinaT, Undresshim...way to leave us tortured and begging for more....damn!
I think I rubbed off on you, didn't I?
Lurker's house of pain would go nicely with Ravishim Team's house of smut and wet panties...
@Oh
You fucking kill me, you know that?
@Reel
Oh damn. You our getting so sick
*OK no more head hanging and let's see no more OTHER things - cough - hanging either or it will be set free, tugged, caressed, licked, sucked and tucked somewhere wet and warm!*
Oh and fuck the "twin sister" act. I know it's YOU! Twisted, perverted pretty little blonde you!
I've got your back, Lick! *whispering, reel is just too pretty -- I can't take the competition so like maybe you should ban her anyways*
@Zipper
No offense but I could slap you right now. How dare you have a real Edward living in your house no less your bed? Fuck. I need to get me one of those. I have $5and a cute ass.....that's it.
@Hold
Why are you so fucking happy? Did you get to eat Peter? Come on do it already in security. NEED it now!
@undresshim
I'm already cast in UC. Details coming later. Much later. Need to get into character or maybe it's the other way around? The character needs to get INTO me! Oh but it will happen. It will.
SpIke, my delicious sexy Spike. YES I'm on the Spikewagon!
"Service the girl".......oh yes plz!
@lurker: hey you! yeah... apparently you DID rub off on us... we are BAD BAD girls and Father Robward is punishing us over and over again...
well, if we would go so nicely together, why dont you become a honorary member too? you know the drill... we would love to make you one!
yeah...reelhimin is a sick puppy and everybody is calling ME a perv... *rolls eyes*
You are cast in Unbound Captives? Get out of here... which character has to get in you??? *grin*
OH My Fuckin Hawt Hello!
Ok - so I spend the Fam Weekend being Wife, Mom, Granmommy extraodinare - innocently open my RavishTeam blog and WOW! WOW! and double ROB/HUGH-GASM WOW!
BACK to PERVIN with the GULS!!!!
Welcome RockStar - You are one Good Writin' Hawt Shit Honorary Member!!!! I am havin trouble wrapin my mind around the Hugh/Rob/me senario ( Yes, I
replaced me for you - Rocky- can't help it!!!) Sexin OVERKILL - I would def - self-combust with those two HOTTIES Doin Lil Ole ME!!!
@Reel, Zip, Lick, Hold and Undress;
ILUV LUV LUV YALL! Where else can my ROB/SMUT/Pervin Thoughts be shared with/out feelin???? What's the word Im lookin for???? Cant seem to THINK OF ANYTHING - CAUSE I LUVS IT!!!
Unbound Captives are weeeeeeeeeeeeeee??
Holy Crap! I hate clubs.Why do I feel the need to rush out on a Monday night at 9:44 pm and do the nasty with hot boys 1/2 my age?
"I've had..the time of my life...
AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU!"
I am going to sleep now.I'll let ya know if anything 'surfaces'. ;)
xoxoxo Tie
Post a Comment