Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rob got punished??


The R Team has noticed that Rob looked, well, like he’d been beaten up and we were wondering what on earth had happened to our favourite British pretty boy and his perfect looks. No one is allowed to hurt our sparkly vampire, no one! *growling at whoever did this*

We think we’ve solved the mystery. Edward Cullen and Claire from Lost have been *cough* practising their love affair *cough* after filming has stopped.

According to Radar Online:

Rob Pattinson and Emilie De Ravin are reportedly embarking on a love relationship off screen. They, according to unnamed source, have been spotted getting cozy at the super exclusive Soho House in Manhattan, after a week of filming in Queens, NY.

"More than once, they left the others and retired to a private 'smoking room'," the source tells Radar Online. "There's real chemistry between the two - in front of the camera and off."

Hmm. Isn’t Rob with his beloved Bella Swan?

We also heard that Robward jetted back to Los Angeles this weekend. No pics but he was missing in action all weekend (no filming this weekend) and magically appeared back in NYC on Monday, via the airport.. which makes us draw the following conclusion.

Rob went to L.A to see his darling Kristen. Kristen had read about his antics in NYC, just like we did, and she got a little angry. Maybe our unbreakable vampire is breakable after all.

Rob you must be exhausted, you seem to have dated Kristen Stewart, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Camilla Belle and now Emilie De Ravin, where do you find the time? I think you need a rest.

So, Rob.. Do you need someone to look after you and make you better? Help you 'relax'? *wink* I’ll gladly be your nurse..*looking at R Team* do you think he needs 5 nurses? Of course he does, the more the better!

*NOTE: We know this is just make up from set of ‘Remember Me’ . No Robs were harmed in the making of this blog post.

22 comments:

holdhimdown said...

we are very glad that it's just make up aren't we Team? i don't want to think of Rob being hurt in any way.

Rob and Emilie? yea, right.. *rolling eyes*

reelhimin.now said...

whew, nice makeup! very glad and no rob being hurt! no no no

yes yes yes to the 5 nurses, tho! i'm definitely ready! yep yep yep

and bah to r & e! nah huh!

lickhimright said...

iiiikkkk! where did i read that rob and emily have chemistry? ik ik ik! baaah!!! *spits*

Oh dear Rob! Come, let me tend to your wounds! Let me check further below... oh my! There is a big buldge in your pants dear, take them off to have a look...

Unknown said...

ORSM BLOG! This blog has just given me a very generous dose of RPattz sexiness. I shall be making a trip back daily! Hehehe!

~oinkd

reelhimin.now said...

@that girl
wow! it's oink'd! hey aussie girl, thanks for cummenting....uh we're quite dirty here so cum back! *jumping up and down*

@lick
as u explore the deep long mysteries of rob below, remember this:
OK no more head hanging and let's see no more OTHER things - cough - hanging either or it will be set free, tugged, caressed, licked, sucked and tucked somewhere wet and warm!
JUST SAYIN...*whistling*

lickhimright said...

@that girl: thanks for commenting! keep cumming back!! LOL

@reel: LOL You are crazy! I think we two are the most perverted of the team... what do you think?

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

THANK GOD NO ROB'S WERE HARMED!! I WOULD DIE!!! I hate seeing him like that...I want to give him light hugs away from the booboos and clean him up..his wounds..bandage him..hale..I will clean him up too..just sayin..in a nice bubble bath with me..and candles..and waterproof.................................................*fantasizes*...................................................um what? lol what was i saying?? hahahaha lol Look what u ladies to do to me..it is your fault..you make me want to ravish him even more now then ever before...lol

@reel u are dirrty!!!!! ha! luv it!!! u know i will keep cumming back and cummenting! ha!!!!!!!! lol :) *hugs*

Unknown said...

Okay so now we know that Rob even looks good bloodied up and beaten. What was in the juice his papa was servin' the night he was conceived? Hot damn.

reelhimin.now said...

@wheaty
i'm not reeellly that dirty u know...just i'm more like that jacque cousteau (sp?) with mysteries of the DEEP and LONG!

@lick
yes lick, we are probably the worst ones but hey we like it. whispering, but @hold writes dirty...wink! and @undie and @zippy...she did say HOLY WATER the other day. Staring @zippy...oh dear god. So NO
The Ravishim Team is pretty equally dirty and then there's our
HONORARIES.......
spreadhimwide, tiehimdown, wantithard, @Crochetrockstar with the wetdreams *whew* so and more cumming! glancing over Reverend Mother Strokehimgently (aka @wheaty) and those cumming soon @bellaflow!

YES, if you are cummmenter and would like to be an honorary or just get a piece of the action just email us with a name or just something you'd like to share....a dream, a lust, even a thought about twilight -- we want to hear from you
ravishim.team@gmail.com

CrochetRockstar said...

I think its the way he's holding his mouth... Just wanna take his head between my hands and nibble on that bottom lip run my tongue along its fullness... Oh..um...did I say that out loud?

reelhimin.now said...

@Spank!
oh bring out our best wine to someone really special! Thanks for cuming over! *grins*

UH yea, Daddy P. has some special juice there alright! I totally agree with you! They oughta bottle it for research -- he created the most beautiful man on the planet!

Beautiful even bloody! Makes me want to just get into the shower and do some LATHERING UP...wink @holdhimdown aka @vampirefreak

CrochetRockstar said...

@reelhimin @holdhimdown
Oooohh, I almost forgot about the shower! I have to do some more back reading! That one was extra yummy..

Anonymous said...

@CrochetRockstar
*gasp* you forgot the shower? oh i could never forget that! *wink @vampie*

I know @R Team
i've been bad not to comment lately ... bad bad bad. But this pic disturbs me greatly even tho it's make up. he needs us to gently wipe his ah wounds and here let me make u more comfortable, R zipppppppP! uh now, looking @lick and @reel i'm all over this not hanging deal! nothing just HANGS around me! nah huh!

@hold
whacha talking about rob & emilie....NO NO NO! don't say that. i hate that blonde...no no no!

@Spank
{{waving}} Hello! OOOh. juice...yes like some now but not from DADDY i want the real juice from the source!

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Oh my wee boo-boo baby.Cum to Mama. I have beer.
lmao
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/Picture6copy.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

Hello Fellow Pervs!

OHHH Rob - Poor Baby - If you were really cut and bleeding like that - I would make it "ALL BETTER"! Ya Know, a couple of Heinis, a hot pocket and ME!!!! Ya Baby - they don't call me SPREADHIMWIDE for nothing!!! OR maybe SPREADMEWIDE!!!

@reely,licky & zippy- He is one "big Hanging Man" and "freeballin" too!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

@holdhim - have you seen Nurse Betty? Peter calls himself "Coop"!
OMG - He is soo cute!! No Dr. C AT ALL!!!

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

Ok way to give me a heart attack...then i read on - MAKE UP? WTF? what is that movie about anyways? Oh yes, someone out there has acquired scripts...*whistling* don't know who...nope not talking....not at all.

YOUR SECRETS SAFE WITH ME! my darling v!

@tie
you.crack.me.up! boo boo baby. cum to mama? beer?

I think I need the baby to come to me! LIKE FOR FRICKING REAL!

LOVE YOU GUYS! Is there room for me *a very pregnant me* with you, @Lick and @Reel in those pants of his? I mean I think that would get my contractions going. It's for medical purposes...*wink*

OH and I'll pull out that blonde's hair if she makes a move on our Rob! God, she's still married! Little hussy! WHO does SHE think SHE is?

Hey I've also heard that there is some HAWT domward action going on somewhere....yes, I maybe pregnant but I still have EARS!!!!

SPILL IT! I know everything! So just bring it or I'm gonna get upset! And you wouldn't want me upset would you? *pouty face*

Anonymous said...

Good day my pervy friends....
*wink @Beesue*
woa. baby. ok so this is sick when someone like Rob can look so damn sexy even all bloody? wow.

LET ME SIGN!

@wheaty & reel
after you bathe and shower him, i'll take him and rub baby oil all over him and give him and OHsoLOVing massage!

@lick
mmm. are you done licking coz too bad, move over I wanna taste!

@isabella
you need to change you login to
isabella marie better be coming soon!
oh sweets, thank you for the pic offer, that was very kind of you and I think about you every day!
Have that baby soon! Pretty little baby girl, hurry up for momma? ok?

ummm. domward? i'm missing something too here? what's going on R Team? Security meets Father R or something? omg, wouldn't that be something? I wanna be there for that! Father Rob better get a better wooden bench! just saying!

@Beesue
"Freeballing"? LMAO!

@Zippy
HANGING? yea something tells me nothing ever hangs around you! *evil grins*

@SpankR
The Spank? Wow! Hi! Yea I'm with the pervs. What can I say? *sheepish smile*

@crochet
You did say that. *naughty*

@Oinkd
You cum back. These pervs never disappoint! *wink*

No to Emilie & Rob...
@Lick
I agree, Icckkkkkkkyyyyyyy!

jldisneyjunkie said...

Very glad it is just make up .... but uhm he still looks hot all bloodied up!

As far as the RadarOnline article .. Pfft they can't both go smoke at the same time? LOL But ok turn him into a manwhore. I can live with that!

Hey What the fuck?!?! Five nurses! It better be six and I better be included damnit!

Reel? .... Rav? ... come on!

reelhimin.now said...

@CorrinaT
well we have something other than nursing planned...cuming up soon! don't we @R Team! A special summer treat filled with no fade2blacks - pfffff.

You've heard of
SEX ON THE BEACH, right? Yummy drink....yea well.....
just saying....
*whistling as i walk away*

@Oh
Uh you happen to be one of those pervs, you sick puppy!

@Beesue
Oh he's definitely BIG alright but it aint hanging anymore...mahahahahaha
Freeballing? OMFG! *evil laugh*

@Tie
I luvs that..wee boo boo baby, cum to mama...have beer! That oughta get him running! *giggling hysterically*

Oh damn, stupid clients coming in. Can't they see I'm busy here?
Damn!

reelhimin.now said...

Oh and @Isabella
I don't know what you are talking about - domward? who's domward? I know nothing NOTHING nothing NOTHING!
Just have that baby girl, will ya? You're just hallucinating again! Must be those pg hormones, right @Zippy? Nope no Domward here anywhere!

lickhimright said...

@wheaty: what waterproof things would you take with you in the bath tub you dirty little girl?

@Spank: mahahaha! his papa's juices... hehehe... ok... I know I'm acting like stupid all day... geeez...

@crochet: you wanna take his head between your...hands? right? mahaha! oooh i have a very dirty mind these days... its ALL your fault you guys! I am an innocent girl... *puts finger in mouth*

@zipper: nothing HANGS around you? oooh! lucky Mr. Z! You perv...

@tie: i like your pic girl!! really do!

Hello @beesue aka spreadMEwide... LOL

@isabella: of course there is room for you! i am even stepping back for you girl! its for medical purposes!
Domward? *looking @reelhimin and @crochet* hmmm... yeah... a dark master with sex slaves... *whistling while walking away too*

@oh: ok... here *moving aside* take your lick! its yummy!!!

@corinna: yeah... its like he can get a woman pregnant just by breathing at her... geeez... stupid pappz!

Unknown said...

Oh shit! What a bunch of pervs you are to think sexy thoughts of a guy that's bleeding!

I'm shocked at you!

Just totally shocked! Naughty! You are naughty and must be destroyed or ok maybe punished but you'd like that so oh fuck it...
*hands up in air, muttering mercy lord!*

@Isabella
I'll send the Volturi over to massage those nippys of your's! They're better than Darkward, Domward. They are older and wiser!







Followers