Put your hands together for our beloved Suzanne aka Twisuz! Welcum dear!
*****
Rob Pattinson and Stephenie Meyer are an inspiration to me! They enchanted me so much, I went back to my writing again. Robert is just so multitalented that I was so inspired by him. I have written 6 Rob inspired poems, or to be correct 5 Rob poems and 1 Edward poem. I don't put his name in there, but it's not difficult to figure out who the subject matter is. I hope I have brought enjoyment with my writing.
Black Sexpender Pants by Suzanne Padgett
The Pied Piper of Sexy
Is walking down the street
Three bodyguards protect him
Wild fans he can't meet
Those black suspender pants
He has me in a trance
He has me weak in the knees
He makes me wanna dance
When I see a black hoodie
I want it to be him
He must want to hide though
Till the sky begins to dim
A Michaelangelo statue
His face without a flaw
I watched from a distance
In disbelief at what I saw
Those Black suspender pants
Suspenders hanging at his hips
He mouthed "Hello" to me
With those perfect sexy lips
*****
You can find this and other poems on Suzanne's blog: http://fotosuz-fotosuzwindstreamnet.blogspot.com/


7 comments:
Welcum to the perv club dear Suz!
Oh how much I like your sexy poem!
Can't wait for the poems to become songs girl! Love them!!!
WelcUm sweet Suzi to the Honorary Ravishim Pervy Club!
We are so happy you have joined us!
B/c it's b/c of Rob and Twilight that we are here!
I've loved your poems since I first met you and read them on your blog! You are amazing! AND I can't wait for them to become songs....
@lick
i say this with all sincerety
Love you Licky! My pervy girl! Lost without you! REEELY!
Thanks so much, I love you girls! I hope my endeavors are successful, so I can make you proud! Love ya! *MWAH*
Hello my kiddi~winks!! And welcome Suz!!
Great stuff, keep it up. Writing is always such a great outlet especially when the subject matter is so luverly and luscious!!
Oh damn!! Now I can't stop singing that Pied Piper song from the 60's!!! *insert rolly eyes*
xoxox Tie aka Mystifyme
Suz, you know i love your poems, and when they become songs they will be even better, if thats possible?!
as @reel and @lick have said, welcome to the club ! *wink*
WOW!!! That poem was so beautiful!
viagra sample viagra larger forever buy viagra in england too much viagra instructions for viagra use viagra uk cheap purchase buy viagra facts generic brands of viagra online viagra or cealis buy viagra in canada how to get viagra viagra cheap buy viagra cheap viagra rrp australia
Post a Comment