Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Charlie Bewley's Twitter Interview by fans :o)))


Charlie Bewley asked his fans to ask him questions on Twitter today… guess we caught him on a good mood!

Fans were asking, he was replying. Check it out. Most of Q+A are here.

Part 1

-Are you single?
-Very

-What’s your next project after Twilight?
-Take over the world

Undress: Need some help with that?
Zippy: Yeah! I know a good lawyer who can help you!

-The gift u want most on ur birthday?
-Fede

Lickie: What on earth is Fede? I need to know because I wanna send you a birthday present boy!
Reel: Errrrr…..

-Do you reply to your fan mail?
-Trying…..

-How old is Marry Poppins? HA! Bet you don't have an answer to that one! *laughs*
-Twice as old as half her age

Lickie: Well… apparently he did… *grins*
Hold: Oh yes! He is soooo smart!!! *bats eyelashes*

-I want an answer Chuck! Will you marry me? Don't keep a girl waiting
-Yes, I’ll marry you, but you need to fill out a form

Hold: Ok… let’s see… where is my pen?
Reel: I give you mine after I’m done! Hey! No! Wait!
Zippy: Girls! Girls! Don’t fight! Give ME the pen!
Undress: I will write it with my BLOOD!

-What’s your favourite colour?
-Gold

Lickie: Well dang! My name is Chryssa… and that means GOLD! Oh my! You are my soul mate! Here! Take my filled out form!
Hold: *glares at Lickie*

-Favourite new band/artist? vs. favourite band/artist of all time?
-Tiesto J

-Boxers or briefs?
-Commando bien sur

Reel: *snickers* I hope Father Robward punishes only girls for not wearing any…

-Hi Charlie! Come to Moscow! We show you real sights of this city. You like it :)
-Do I need to bring my bodyguard?

Undress: No Charlie! You just need to bring the RavisHim team! We will protect you! (from the other fangirls…)

-What's ur favourite drink when out?
-Uluvka coconut water. Cus i'm gay

Hold: No you’re not…

…and in his next tweet he wrote…

-joke

Hold: Well… I KNEW IT!

-If you could time travel, what time would you visit?
-60s London/roman empire/Greek gods

Lickie: *gasps* Oh God! He likes the colour gold and the Greek gods! Charlie… you are definitely my soul mate… *glancing over to Holdhimdown who is picking up a pitchfork* Now now Hold! Come down! You know my heart belongs to Robward!

-What did u enjoy most about shooting new moon?
-Eating alice cullen

Lickie: Errr… what do you mean with … “eating”? *snickers*

-Have you ever eaten an Australian girl? Or a redheaded Aussie? I hear we're tasty!! ;)
-Yes, I have eaten a few Aussie girls. But none red.....

-Some of the Twilight Cast are Pretty Musical...What’s your Talent apart from Acting?
-I have no idea where the line is. It’s a skill....
-pain tolerance

Hold: So many dirty thoughts, not enough space to write them all!

-What do u call a 3 legged donkey?
-Wonkey

-So u can marry me ?? :D
-Ya!

-What are you obsessed with?
-Trance music. So obsessed

Will be continued tomorrow...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO the eating a redheaded Aussie was me...he said it was his fave question of the night! I was hella proud of that!! lol

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Whoot-whoot! What a hoot!! Love you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TEAM!!!XOXOX

reelhimin.now said...

@Charlie
*checking to make sure my reel lines and bait are working properly*
coz baby i'm gonna reelYOUin...
oh sorry my darling rob...i have plenty of LINE for you too ALWAYS...

MWAAAAA Charlie!

@AetherPrincess

*waving* hello!!!! so glad u cUmmented!

Woohoo for the best question of the night!!! I'm proud of you!

@R TEAM
my "form" is all filled out and ready to go!

@TIE
We LURVE uuuuuuuuu toooooo!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Holy Mother efffing ......*looking @Father Rob, I mean no desrespect*

Oh wait, maybe I do...fuck fuck! *wink*

But HOLY -- Charlie!?

WantItHard, wants you...!!!....!!!

Waving to @R Team
is anyone else having internet issues from HELL? coz I've cum close to capital murder...
*looking around for Zippy!* WHERE THE HELL are YOU Zippy?

CrochetRockstar said...

Love it ladies!!!! too too funny... you all make my day!

CrochetRockstar said...

Love it ladies!!!! too too funny... you all make my day!

Eliza said...

-Some of the Twilight Cast are Pretty Musical...What’s your Talent apart from Acting?
-I have no idea where the line is. It’s a skill....
-pain tolerance

My Question!!!Woohoo He is Such Cheeky Chappy I Love him more now xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I have been a very naughty zippy....Father Rob will definitely have to deal with me for being so negligent....

hello all!

@charlie
call me, i'll be your PERSONAL attorney any day! you can check my BRIEFS for proof that I am telling the "truth and nothing but the truth"

coz baby i would break the law and represent myself for YOU!

___

*sheepishly turning around to look at all of you*

ah, i love all of you.

@oh?
you want to kill Mr. internet? take a number....INTERNET man? whoever you are, you must die!

@crochetrockstar
*waving, hello my dear!*

@Aether Princess
nice to meet aussie royalty! welcum!

@tie???
oh i have missed you sooooo!

@reel
i doubt that your reel will ever be OUT OF ORDER! *rolls eyes*

holdhimdown said...

@oh @zippy Mr Internet must die... i was watching the Teen Choice Awards, via a live online stream, and half way through Taylors speech (before Rob) my internet disapeared and came back 10 mins later.. wtf??!! i was sobbing..

@Charlie *waving form at you*







Followers