Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Charlie Bewley's Twitter Interview by fans :o)))


... here is the second part of the "interview". Enjoy!


-During New moon shooting in italy how many times girls thrown at you???
-87

Reel: Were you counting??? *shock* *wink*

-Tequila or sambucca ??
-Sambucca lit in the mouth..... sooooooo good. Try it.

Lickie: A sure proof way to remove hair from around your mouth!

-Guiltiest pleasure?
-Marrrrzipan RAWWWWWWWW

Undress: You shouldn’t have said that… I am afraid you will soon not like it anymore cause all fans will get you Marzipan now…

-What was your last dream about?
-Both my exs. Fireworks.

Lickie: Uh huh…
Reel: Oh reeeeeeely????

-If you had to live in a shoe, what kind would it be and why? :P
-A horseshoe. http://www.horseshoebaybc.ca/

-How do you feel being mentioned in #MMM (More Men Monday)?
-I worked in a gay bar for 2 years... been there darling

-How many languages do u speak??
-3 eng, fre and my own stupid one that no one understands :)

Lickie: Ain’t we all? *giggles*

-What’s your favourite memory of your week in Italy?
-Pouring water all over a crowd of girls from my Juliet balcony

Lickie: This q was actually asked by our own Hold :o)))
Hold: Aah memories. And I don't think the girls minded one bit! nope, it was so frigging hot. The weather I mean *wink*

-Okay...always a good one...um...what's your favourite pizza topping?
-Pineapple. But I’m not gay

-Out of all the Twi-Guys Who's Ass Can you kick???
-Aro Caius Marcus?

And our FAVOURITE… *winks at Ella*

-Are u at all scared of all the fangirls u will no doubt encounter from being part of twilight???? -Nope..... I eat girls

Lickie: Love him! He is clever and witty! …and naughty… I will eat you... if you like...
Hold: Eat huh… mmmmhhh… *faints*
Undress: Eat like … feast on?
Zippy: I am thinking of something else actually…
Reel: Will you eat me? *cough* You mean bite and drink blood… right? *cough*

5 comments:

Ella said...

Oh my god! I got all hot and couldn't stop smiling when Charlie wrote back with that comment!! Meeting him in October and will get photos of him and Kellan for you lovelies . *hugs*

reelhimin.now said...

@Ella
oh pleeeze do! needing more Charlie here. *fans self*

@Charlie
WILL you EAT me? coz baby I'm ready now....I can REELinTHEfoodFORu!

hugs to all!

reelhimin.now said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrochetRockstar said...

Sambucca....oh wow the memories... love that stuff!!!

He's just a cutie, isn't he? :o)

holdhimdown said...

@ella ok, so u know i love you for that question, and charlie s answer.. but - you @replied charlie to read our blog?!! *picking myself up off the floor*

@charlie if you're reading this..
1. please eat me
2. please marry me
3. meeting and chatting to you was MY favourite memory of italy :o)
love 'vampirefreak101'







Followers