Friday, July 24, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *



Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! T.G.I.F!!!

How did you like last week’s fic?

Here is this week’s rec: Bonne Foi by Amethyst Jackson
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4639011/1/

Here is Amethyst Jackson’s description:
AU. Edward Masen was changed in 1918 and abandoned by his sire. He feeds on human blood, unaware of any other way…until he stumbles across college freshman Bella Swan for a night that will change everything.

♥VAMPIRE SMUT ALERT! VAMPIRE SMUT ALERT!♥

My description:
I will admit something upfront. I loved Twilight. I was obsessed with Twilight. I started reading fanfiction and at first didn't want anything to do with an Edward that wasn't a vampire. Somehow I conformed and came over to the dark side (hey, they have cookies over here!!). Then I got to the point where I didn't want to read vampire stories…at all. I will humbly admit that it is because the sex issue isn't as "freeing"…heck, if they are in character to SM's books, there is NO sex, lol. That being said, a certain, also smutty, friend told me to try Bonne Foi anyway and I wouldn't be disappointed…..I wasn't!! The first freaking chapter has smut…amazing, earth shattering, make a vampire's heart beat again smut!!! It is delish! I really don't have anything else to add to AJ's description other than that…because she is spot on!

This week’s teaser: This is after Edward's *encounter* with Bella ;)

I roamed the streets around Pioneer Square Park, where several nightclubs were located. The sounds of thumping music and loud, inebriated thoughts were almost more than I could bear, but I focused on scent, searching for something palatable. I was a picky eater, at best. After nearly 88 years, not just any blood would do.
It was an hour or two before people started trickling steadily out of the clubs, and even longer before anything appetizing came along. I hung back in the shadows, watching them pass by, waiting for a sweet scent to tickle my nose.
The first that was remotely tempting in flavor was a leggy blonde, but her thoughts were so obnoxiously stupid that I passed her over. But then the perfect candidate came in the form of a tall brunette, maybe 5’9”. Her dark hair fell in waves down her back, and her deep red dress clung to her body, showing off full breasts and hips. Yes, she would do nicely.
I stepped slightly forward into the light and caught her eye, flashing a careful smile. The girl blushed but changed her course in my direction.
Really? He’s looking at me? God, he’s gorgeous.
Her mental voice wasn’t too bad. I could probably ignore it. She reached my side, smiling coyly.
“Hi,” she said, “I’m Andrea.”
“Edward,” I answered as pleasantly as I could, already bored with the process of wooing her. “What are you doing out all alone?”
She shrugged. “Looking for some company.” Looking for someone like you. “What about you?”
“The same.” She sidled in closer. “Maybe we could help each other.”
Ready to put an end to the flirtation – it was leaving a bad taste in my mouth – I pulled her into the alleyway I had positioned myself near. I met no resistance. In fact, she pressed herself into me and smashed her lips into mine. The scents of blood and alcohol assaulted me, but after Bella’s blood, it was easy to cope with. I steered her around, pressing her into the brick wall. She moaned.
God, he’s good.
My hands roamed, seeking gratification. She was soft and warm, to be sure, but something wasn’t right…she didn’t fit in my hands quite like I would have wanted.
I hope what they say about big hands is true.
Well, that was irritating. Maybe the thoughts would stop when I was fucking her. Growling, I pushed up her skirt.
Shit, what panties am I wearing? Oh, right, the black ones. Perfect. Maybe I can get more than one night out of this…if I can just get him to take me back to his place…
Damnit. I couldn’t even get hard with her thoughts rolling around. Frustrated, I decided it was time to end this. I moved my lips to her neck.
I hope he doesn’t leave a mark.
I opened my mouth to bite, letting the scent of her jugular wash over me. The venom flowed freely, I pressed my teeth to her skin…
And Bella’s face flashed before my eyes, not as I remembered it, but frozen in lifeless horror.
Shocked, I sprung away from the girl.
“What’s your deal?” she asked, offended.
I shook my head. “I don’t know,” I said before I turned and walked away. She called after me, but I ignored her.


As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!

Hint for next week:

It's something we do as babies but then need to do again when we hit puberty. *sorry, anything more than that will totally give it away and I know this is so incredibly vague!

Have a fantabulously smutty week!

-RSA




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEE HAW it's HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY!

the blog where I can freely say fuck fuck fuck fuck (do you hear me Father Rob?) fuck fuckity fuck fuckity fuck.....fuckmesenseless....AND FUCK...

more goodies to read....VAMPIRE SMUT!

WINK @RSA
you.crack.me.up!

off topic alert:
anybody else want to just take a torch and trample down Summitt for Comic Con? coz damn I'm feeling so screwed by the lack of Robsten love!

Ok I said my peace...but damn! ok so Taylor is a little hawt and yea but fuckmeeyes.com for RPATTZ.....

anything offscreen chemistry with k & R?
DAMN them - let them answer the fucking question...LOOKS like Rob had a good answer to....oh yummy Rob - can I just eat you now?

OK I'm off to lick my screen again! TAH TAH!

@reel & lick
you make me think VERY dirty thoughts (wantithard) with your names, i mean like big time!

just saying!
*evil grins*

Unknown said...

Fucking Friday Smut Readers Unite!

Oh guys I am so going to get Aro to bite the internet for me....

It's been too long and Yeah I have missed you guys!

Ok I said it. *hands on hips* Whatcha gonna do about it?

Well I hope to stay on this time...*glaring at internet guy*

GREAT FF rec @RSA -
Vampire Smut
Aro, Marcus, Demetri, Caius, Jane and I are gonna have fun reading it!

*WINK*

WAVING @ The R Team

REELY you had a dream? About bloody time! woofuckinghoo!

@Oh
*evil laugh* Robsten...they are so doing it -- yea Summitt sucks but I have a new fondness for CW...he's fucking hawt. He could direct ME anytime!

lickhimright said...

Well well well... this is a rather interesting Vampire story I must admit! Yes, dear RSA... the sexing is usually not so ... satisfying - at least not for me, the perv... - in the other Vampire stories but I will trust your word and go for it!

I have 2 weeks vacation now! Yayyyyy!!! Time for smutty ff reading!!!

@Oh: You are cracking me up girl with your continuous fucks! Hehe!! Father Robward... fuck! Where are you? Oh wait... in 2 days he will be here again *wide grin*
Unfortunately I didn't had time to watch the ComicCom videos... do you fucking believe that??? I am so damn tired... gonna sleep now and then catch up tomorrow!

@Lurker: Girl! We have missed you too! Love you too and you know it! And we know you love us cause we are such whores... yes... *nods head* we are! *giggles*
CW huh... "direct" you any time? Hehe...







Followers