Friday, July 17, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *



Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! T.G.I.F!!!

How did you like last week’s fic? Did you feel like being controlled after reading it? *grin*

Here is this week’s rec: Mr. Horrible by Algonquinrt
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4953962/1/Mr_Horrible

Here is Algonquinrt’s description:

They meet at a gallery, from two different worlds. Watch as they learn each other's language and culture... oh, who am I kidding here? They meet. They are opposites. They attract. Rated M for serious potty mouth and scenes of the citrus variety. AH/AU

♥This is one of my favorite Bella stories! She reminds me so much of Juno!♥

My description:

Edward is a spoiled rich kid. Bella is from “the other side of the tracks”. They meet and instantly are intrigued by the other. Bella’s best friend is a gay, drag queen, James (Jamie). His brother, Emmett (Mitt-Mitt) is her other bff. Edward (Bella names him Rich Kid) isn’t used to her quirky personality, but he is totally mesmerized by everything about her. From her “trailer park” cooking, to her crazy attire and room décor. And her language….not only is it EXTREMELY foul-mouthed, but you literally need a reference guide to the things she says! And that can be found here:

http://algonquinrt.livejournal.com/1141.html

Also, the urban dictionary helps as well:

http://www.urbandictionary.com

Bella read and write fanfiction! She is a woman after our own hearts! Get this….she learns everything she knows about sex from fanfiction!! YES! How awesome is that?? So, this is by far **THE FUNNIEST** story I have read, and I have read a freaking lot! My teaser will probably make you spit out anything in your mouth so KEEP YOUR MOUTH EMPTY! Yes, it is *THAT* funny! Oh yeah, you might understand better if you know that Edward calls Bella Baby Swan.

This week’s teaser: A sexual encounter between Baby Swan and Rich Kid. (This is freaking hilarious!)

I wake up from one of the most erotic dreams I can remember having—and that includes those embarrassing teen years—only to find I wasn't dreaming at all. Bella has woken me... sweet baby Jesus... by taking me in her mouth. I have absolutely no idea what might have prompted this, but a quick look over at the clock shows me that it's almost half-past three in the morning and I'm unable to form a coherent thought.

Her hair is loose, and I feel it brushing against my thighs as she moves her head, her tongue curling along the underside of my cock as she moves. I try to wrap my head around what I'm waking up to, but my first reaction is to wonder where the ever-loving fuck a girl who had only ever kissed her gay best friend learned how to give head. If she hasn't learned anywhere else, Baby Swan is a natural.

I'm trying to remember that this is Bella, and that days ago the girl was a goddamned virgin, but my god, the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on me...

I finally gather enough control to clutch at her shoulders to pull her off when... oh fuck... she adds one hand to her mouth, squeezing as she strokes, following her mouth. The other hand is... shit... I can't even think about her other hand as she fucking caresses my balls and...

I'm trying to pull her off me... really, I am, but she doesn't stop, and then she runs her tongue along the frenum and...

“Ahhh... Bella... you have to... shit... Bella... I'm going to...”

Fuck. She doesn't pull off me in time.

What she does do is gag and spit my spunk all over the sheets, gasping for air.

“Edward... what the fuck is that?” she's screaming as she runs to the bathroom.

I'm holding my face in my hands trying not to laugh my ass off as she returns, furiously scrubbing at her tongue with a washcloth.

“Baby Swan, seriously. I am so sorry. You just wouldn't... move. But shit, that was hot.”

“Edward, seriously. Is it always like that?”

“What do you mean, 'is it always like that?' I'm assuming you know the mechanics of a male orgasm...”

“But... but... everything I read says that the spunkcipient just swallows it like it's no big deal. That was like nasty rancid tapioca that never set up right...”

Now it's me running for the bathroom because I am absolutely about to piss myself at her reaction. I don't know what the hell she's read about fellatio, but it sounds like porn. And even then they don't always swallow. Who's been feeding her this line of shit?

When I return, she's relatively calmer, although she's yanked the sheets off the bed and is digging in my linen closet for fresh ones. I step behind her, moving her hair over one shoulder as I kiss her neck.

“Did I remember to thank you for that, Baby Swan? It was... 'phenomenal' is the only word that comes to mind.”

She turns and looks at me apologetically.

“I'm sorry I reacted like that, Edward. Really, I am. It just... wasn't at all what I expected.”

The poor girl looks like she just discovered Santa, the fucking Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny aren't real on the same day. “What did you expect?”

“Well, everything I've read said it tasted like fucking candy and shit and I guess I'm an idiot because I thought I'd sort of be all sexy and drink it down like lemonade. I'm sorry, really, Edward. I'm a tool. Next time, I know what to expect.”




As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!

Hint for next week:
Two words. French title.

Have a fantabulously smutty week!

-RSA





13 comments:

lickhimright said...

Hello people!

Happy Friday to you all!

Thank you dearest RSA for the wonderful suggestion! I think our readers are just a little shy or afraid to admit that they are reading smutty fanfiction...

Well... to start with dear Bella... you shouldn't get ON IT without asking somebody really experienced about it! Hmmm... you can always alter the taste a little bit with the right nutrition you know... *sheepish smile* but chocolate flavor? lemonade? naaaahh... sorry... *grins*

undresshim said...

@RSA
what can i say, i just love your rec´s dear RSA!!!

thank you for the last week rec, it was...like...I.WANT.THAT.EDWARD.TOO!!!(between u and me i´ve read it twice)

I can hardly wait for that woman to update, I mean I want her to update as soon as possible cause i´m here waiting...and waiting...

oh and about this new one: i´m on it right now!! I wanted to start my lecture earlier but a good friend and member of the R TEAM let me wait until today!! *sticks tongue at @lick

I will let u know how it was but I´m sure that I´m gonna like it!! *hugs my dear RSA*

reelhimin.now said...

Helloooo RSA

oooh another delish FF! yayyyy! something to definitely sink my teeth into...ok when they are free from other ah objects.....*whistling*

@lick
i vote for chocolate flavor...oooh yummy!

HUGS to dear RSA!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!
THANK GOD it's Fucking Friday!

@RSA
Thanks again for a great rec! Can't wait to read it.

@Reely
what things are you "sinking your teeth into"? You are such a dirty girl. I'm looking forward to your father rob punishing you in Confessions!

All I know is that I would wantithard! *wink*

Oh and I wanted to say congrats to the Ravish Team that Jamie reads your blog! I couldn't comment yesterday! So, You deserve it! It's the best and most unique out there!

Anonymous said...

My first time here and I've had so much fun reading and reading! You girls are so hilarious! I love you all to death!

And my favorites are Confessions (oh god that's Hot!) and Security and I love the bunny one and the Cullen naked one!

ALL are so good.

Ok so bye now, I need a serious shower. *fans self*

-Cassie

Tie (MysifyMe) said...

Oh we now have 3 ? Anonymouses..or is that Anonymousi...lol *rolly eyes*
Crap ladies...these fanfics are seriously warping my dreams(not that that's a bad thing) *wink*
But I had a dream that my friend Jan(who is a 6' blond) was a surrogate Mom to Edward and Bella's baby(WTF!!!???).She didn't tell me so I refused to speak to her.Finally when we did speak she said Edward said that he really did want ME to carry the baby, but was afraid it might be born with freckles *sniff*.
I then confronted him in the trailer(why doesn't that surprise me...you have warped my innocent mind(*wink*)
He said no..really I do like freckles..I just don't want my baby to be subject to skin cancer(um...well okay...weirdo).Then he proceeded to have his way with me on the floor.I clunked my head on the cupboard door and woke up.
Shit!! I can't even dream right!!

I AM DERRANGED!! ROTFALMAO

I WON'T BE AROUND AS I AM GOING TO THE BEACH FOR THE WEEKEND!!
It's still pretty cold and rainy.
I'll pretend I'm in LaPush babies!!
xoxoxooo B

Anonymous said...

A very tipsy Fran here again!!!Thank u thank u god its bloody friday weeeeee commenting a tad drunk soooo vodka rules anybody want some???
this fanfictions are making me go insane!! my dremas are going wilde =) i LOVEEEE it nice nice dream... see I was having a nightmare crisis cos of all my exams but these fanfinctions hmmmmm *smiles* nice nice nice dreams weeeee
*felling dizzy again*
REELY ur fucking dirty I loves it =)
Love ju allllllllll madly
Fran

K_InTheFlo said...

Hello Sistah Smuttsters!

I found you via a tweet from kstew411 (i think) ..and I feel so right at home. I Love mr. horrible and your teaser was one of my favorite scenes..as well as "That. Fucking. Hurts". (i don't want to say too much and be a spoiler of smuttster.!!!)

i can't wait to cruise your bloggy for more stuff! I'm now on a hunt for "robsten" fanfic..I know some think that's a dirty word (in a bad way)..but i think the 2 of them are hot!. If ya got any to pass on I'm ready and waiting. pant pant.

I guest blog at my pal "latchkey wife"..on fridays - for good ol' smut times. come visit sometime..http://latchkey-wife.blogspot.com/
I posted today about my weight loss-TwiSmut connection. who knew?

anyway! I'll be cruising around!
-K_InTheFlo

lostinphilly said...

I've been reading Mr. Horrible since it was first posted, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!It's so hilarious.
Edward Anthony Cullen The Not-Quite-Second, Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

hm well now that ive ecoverd from the vodka last night ermmm sorry about that anyway that was fucking hilarious =) cant wait to read it all weeeeee
Love u all madly
Fran
xoxo

lickhimright said...

@oh: thank you so much my sweet girl! you are the best!!

@cassie: we are so glad you likey our crazy, pervy blog! And yes... Father Robward is really something... *giggles* We wanna see you back here, ok??

@mystify: you are seriously deranged girl! surrogate mother? freckles? cupboard door?? you are killing me!!! i am telling you!!But even these dreams are better than having NO dreams like poor fucking me... *sighs*

@Fran: hey sweet girl!! why you say you are sorry??? i love you tipsy! heheeh!!

@K: hey there! thanks for coming over! :))) We should ask our RSA if she has read anything like that (Robsten i mean). I will definitely check out that blog girl!!!

Anonymous said...

@lickhimright everybody loves me tipsy ahahah I said sorry cos well u never know I could have said inapropriate things LOL *winks*
Love u all madly
xoxoxo
Fran

OCD Sufferer/RSA said...

@Lick NO!!! I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (did I say ever?) read a Robsten ff!! I don't like the thought of the two of them together (sorry to those who do, loL)







Followers