Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silly or sultry? Mmmmhhh...


We want to thank our wonderful Honorary TieHimDown aka Mystifyme for the wonderful pic!
(click to enlarge)

*****

Reel: I'll take both and wrap them nice and tight between my legs and...

Lickie: Oh... oh... I think I take silly... oh my... look at that smile... *dreamy sigh*

Reel: ...and when I got them there I will never let them go!

Zippy: Hey! We share at the R-Team! Remember? Gimme some sultry!

Undress: Oh... I want silly I think! Come here babe...

Lickie: Mmmmh... maybe I'll get some of the sultry too... look at those eyes... oh babe... cum on over! I'm gonna make you moan like a cow on heat!

Hold: What the fuck? Cow on heat? Are you for real?

Reel: What? You talking to me?

Hold: No, I'm talking to Lickie...

Zippy: Oh yes... I sure wanna lick those lips.. and those cheeckbones!

Undress: ...and oh God! Look at his throat... Oh! I wanna suck and nibble on that one and then I'm gonna move further down...

Lickie: ...and further down... oh happy traillllllll....

Hold: Where exactly you see his happy trail?

Undress: I see it in my dreams every night...

Reel: Ooh yes the HAPPY trail. I'll make you very happy, my dear silly and sultry!

Zippy: Happy? Oh sweets I'm right on that trail!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I want him both ways - Silly in the streets and sultry in the sack. Look at that face! Mystify you SO know this is now my background at work computer for the day.

lickhimright said...

I want him silly in bed too... I like silly... eehhh... aaahhh... yes! heheeh! Sorry... its too hot... I think my brain is pudding...

@Tie: Love your pics girl! You are SUPERB! :))) My little artist *wink*

reelhimin.now said...

@Tie
Oh you are definitely my life now! TY sweet mystify!

@Spank
{waving} i know silly and sultry! want them both!

@Lick
my brains have melted, it's gonna be 100 here in Seattle. holy shit. it's like an oven of rob hawtness!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

yeah!!!!!!! i have to agree with spank..silly for fun times..and sultry in the sack...cuz he sure as hell will not be laughing while we are 'doing it'..it would be impossible..ahahhaa in fact, he will be awestruck all day long about what we just did..hahahahahha oh my god..u ladies make me sooooooo naaaaaaaawtaaaaaaaaaaaay! lol

reelhimin.now said...

@Wheaty
it's not us that makes u naaaaaaaaaaawtaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - it's this amazing and HAWTER THAN HELL - Rob Pattinson!

geez there ought to be a law against being this HAWT! looking @Zippy?

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

I say sultry. Hands down, tied up, it's sultry all the way. Imagine him crawling across the bed to you, and looking at you with f*ck me eyes. Oh, sultry-ward come to mama and let her... is it hot in here?? What were we talkin about again??

reelhimin.now said...

@Melanie
*wink* TY sweets for commenting! Welcum to the land of perviness!

AND yes it is HAWT IN HERE!

Anonymous said...

Jesus EyeFucking Christ! That Sultry look is a WIN!! Yeah Rob - This girl can EyeFuck you Right Back! I mean - if he EVER LOOKED at me like that - I would Shudder,
Combust and be in pool at his feet!!!

Hey Team - haven't been around in a few days - have some catchin up to do - Father Rob and new Honorary Member - OMG - Reading NOW!

CrochetRockstar said...

Any way I can get him!!! Near or far, silly or sultry.. A man that can laugh WITH you in the bedroom is a sure turn on to me...'cause some things are just funny, positions or sounds.. Of course getting lost in his sultry eyes and I'd have my own little earthquake down below!!

Tie said...

Whootwooo!! I'm back...sort of.
My computer got a nasty Trojan virus(not condom).Things are working now, but I can't save pics or put Rob on my desk top...oooo Rob on my desk top...
You are most welcome for the pic ladies.Any time I can be of service you just holler!!!
As far as Robert goes I want him anywhich way but loose...no wait that's a Clint Eastwood movie...loosey , goofy, and juicy with sultry on the side(with gravy).;)
xoxox Tie (MystifyMe)

Anonymous said...

"I'm gonna make you moan like a cow on heat!" WTF LMFAO ahahahahh
girls I'm backkkkkkkk =) awwww withdrawrel simptoms were killing me this no internet mini vacation welll kinda killed my liver too LOL
missed u all
xoxoxo
FRAN







Followers