Monday, July 20, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member for this week is...





Welcum to our crazy team sweet Khrissa!

For you people who read this, you have to know that this e-mail was originally received June 30th. You know what you have to do to become Honorary... e-mail us!



Dear RavisHim Team,

To be quite honest this is the second time I stumbled on your blog.

The first time was about a month ago. The first blog I read was: "I sleep with Edward despite my broken headboard..." (http://ravishim.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-sleep-with-edward-despite-my-broken.html)


The title struck me as somewhat odd. Now, at first I wasn't amused with the blog. I instantly thought - ok these ladies are way too obsessed and need to get laid like something chronic. So I left it at that. I know I know, it says "Don't leave without making a comment!" But it was just way too hard (pun intended.)

Then I returned after chatting to the lovely reel.him.in on twitter - and I thought to myself. "Ok, I'll give it another go." So I read it again, and went through the previous blogs since I'd missed a f*ckload from the May entry I read.


I have to admit, I get tingles whenever I read it. Not the "I'm-going-to-f*ck-the-shit-out-of-Rob" "I-wouldn't-mind-tapping-that" horny tingle, but, you know... the tingle that makes me want to hump the invisible bed post in my room. Ok that wasn't the way I wanted to describe it but it was the first thing that came to mind. And when I think about it - they seem to be on the same level.

So I've read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I'm yet to read Breaking Dawn. But there's a reason for that. I love Edward, he's the perfect gentleman. Ok maybe slightly imperfect given the fact that A, he's fictional, and B, as a fictional character - he's dead. I just wanted to savor some of the Twilight/Edward Cullen "oomph" for later. I don't want to rush into the story too much - although someone sneakily sent me the wiki link. (I will deal with her later!) I know I know, you say that I can read it more than once - but for me, it'll ruin the story. I'll read it a few more times AFTER all the movies have come out. Call me a freak if you must!


I've seen Rob's porn flicks: Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire, The Haunted Airman, The Bad Mother's Handbook,The Rings of Niebelungs, and I even flew up to Sydney (Aust) to watch How To Be because they weren't screening it in Melbourne.

I'm not obsessed... much. I just love and adore Rob. And I'm so grateful that I've come across RavisHim Team because well... I am yet to come across any other Rob-related-blog that allows me, and every other female/male infatuated with Rob, to express their sexual love and extreme urges desires for him, without feeling ashamed. Of course, I would post entries and comments on other blogs, detailing my wants to strip him naked and do naughty things to him right there and then. But I'm sure it'd get deleted and I'd be scolded.

My boyfriend thinks I'm a nut job no doubt. He says mean things about Rob, but I will not mention them. I take the brunt of his harsh words. And so I put it to him:

Can you dazzle me the way he does as Edward? No.
Can you serenade me in the dorkiest and most awkward fashion like Art, but still look adorable? No.
Can you wear sexsuspenders, a vodka tee, a beanie, a pair of 80's wayfarers and look as hot as Rob? No.
Can you run your fingers through unwashed hair and make all the girls' panties just drop to the floor? That answer better be a f*cking no!


Anyway, he's not Robert. No one is like Robert. He's so humpable versatile, sexy and modest.

And I like how this blog puts Rob in every situation possible and no matter how awkward or absurd the situation is, we still love him (and want to hump his third leg)

So thank you RavisHim Team, for the explicit entertaining blog entries. I am definitely going to encourage my fellow Robward friends to get onboard the RavisHim Team orgybus bandwagon.

You make me love Rob even more.

Much love.

5" / oinkd

PS. I think I'm going to change it to 10"... or at least a 9 because 5" just sounds... depressing.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

*dances*

I feel so honored. Thanks so much ladies. You all make my life so much more bearable with your juicy confessions and raunchy stories.

*curtsy*

Gonna hotlink this page to my blog!

*muah to you all*

~oinkd

lickhimright said...

*dances with you*

Hey name twin! How are ya? I hope it's still Monday there in down unda land? *snickers*

Welcum! Welcum! Welcum!

So nice to have you here!
Kisses!!!

Unknown said...

Name twiiiin! Hehe I'm alright. I read unda land as undies land. Don't ask me how or why lol

how are you today. I hope you haven't been staying up tooooooo late. Or else I will have to tell father dean you need to be punished again lol.

~oinkd

reelhimin.now said...

First, WelcUm Aussie Sweets!

So excited ur here!

You ARE my (our) life now!

We loves you too! AND our obsessions run LONGGGGGG & DEEEEEEEP *cough* but that's why Ravishim Team was created. Because it is NOT good to keep emotions such as these all pent up!

*evil laugh*

AS we love all of you so don't be shy --- cUm in and comment and email us!

we are an equal opportunity smutblog.....all who desire are always WelcUm to let their ah feelings out. *wink*

lickhimright said...

@5' *wink* well... you read undies land because your mind is in the gutter sister! hehehe
ummm.... i dont know...hmmm... ok... i stayed up until VERY LATE so Father Dean MUST punish me! *evil grin*

@reel: mwah!

reelhimin.now said...

@lick: {{smooches & megga hugs}}

AND Hugs to all, too! *wink*

Anonymous said...

WelcUm New Honorary!

Oh so you got to know our reely on twitter huh? She's great, isn't she? NICE and PERVY! OMG, she's on twitter? My internet can't handle twitter. *stomps feet*

*winking @reel*

I got to know her and all the R Team,Beesue,Mystifyme (tie) and OCD now RSA as commenters on Twilightheaded who I still LOVE and adore!

Let's just say that this blog doesn't surprise me. These girls cracked me up MORE times than I can count! AND such dirty little things too. JUST LIKE ME!

Major KISSES to you newest member of this fine blog of perviness! *giggles*

AND
MANYMANY hugs and kisses to our wonderful and crazy Ravishim Team!

@zippy
Are you busy with the littlest team member? GRAMPIRE! *grins*

Anonymous said...

Hello Ravish Team!!!

.....and welcome newest Honorary Member -Khrissa - 5".

It is so much fun to perv here about Rob and share our Robgasms/and dirty, dirty thoughts!

Agree w/everything you mentioned about Rob - I joined RA(Rob Anonymous) last January and continue to be addicted. The meetings aren't working!!MAHAHAHA!
Every time I see a picture of his Jaw or his Happy Trail or his fingers or the Manties!!! I Poof-Die- and instantly combust in a pool on the floor!! I have decided that is normal behavior - so be IT!!

@reely- yes - emotions - pent-up -long and hard - Gosh - I luv it here!

Anonymous said...

Saw this Video On Sunday and it is the SEXIEST ROB VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Janet Jackson Singing:

http://www.youtube.com/user/turirod#play/all/uploads-all/0/Pqi3m02mSAQ

lickhimright said...

@oh & beesue: i love how you girls always come back and welcum our new honoraries! you are AWESOME!
I know you other girls are coming too. I just wont see you until it is tomorrow. Gonna go sleep now!

I certainly miss you both on twitter. You OH because you never come over and you BEESUE because I am never online when you are I think... Damn that time difference... Damn!! I hate it... grrr...

@Beesue: THANK YOU for that video... *drools* *running to watch it again*

Unknown said...

Oh I feel so welcum here!

@beesue - zome I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve that vid. yup I'm off to watch it again... and again... and again.

Oh and I joined RA too but they're encouraging me to love him even more!!! But I agree - it's normal behaviour!!!

~oinkd

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratz K and welcome! you totally deserve it!!! but don't be shy in posting! we all know you read! LOL
Love you all!

reelhimin.now said...

@Oh
OHOHOHOH ty & I love u too sweets! and u.r.a.dirty.girl! plz get on twitter girl! NO MORE excuses!

@Beesue!!!
spreadhimwide and may his love flow! *innocent eyes*
AND yea, when r u on twitter coz I'm always missing you too! just like @licky!
omfg...that vid....i'm.so.deaded! Can u believe it? I was able to access it at work. a fluke but oh so nice! *i'm so guilty now....wide eyes*

@bellaflo
we love u too!!! our sweet nurse.

AND I'm beyond the RA I'm like in need of 24/7 therapy. And I think I found just the right therapy group to help me!

All in good time, girlz.

Trust me, All in good time!
*whistling as I walk away*







Followers