
First of all, we want to thank the FABULOUS Shannon aka Strokehimgently from Wheaty's girl creations for her AWESOME creation!!!! Thank you Shannon!!! We love you!!!
Now... lets go on with our story...
Sisters Reelhimin and Holdhimdown were really sexually frustrated watching their secret crushes going around all day long with only their robes on. Everybody else was getting some except those two so they decided to go and drink away their pain.
They were sitting in the bar, doing tequila shots when suddenly Father Robward entered through the front door...
Sister Reel: Oh holy fucking shit... did this had to happen right now?
Sister Hold: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Let us hide under the table!
Sister Reel: Too late! He already saw us!?
Sister Hold: Fucking hell...
Father Robward: Sisters... I am very disappointed right now... Why did you do that? I did everything I could. I even brought you your secret crushes for visit and you go and do ... THIS?
Sister Reel: Forgive us Father! It's just... everybody else is getting some and we... we are so sexually frustrated..
Sister Hold: Yes Father! We came here to drink away our pain! I have an ache Father... very low in my belly...
Father Robward: The pain you experience right now is nothing for what you will experience very soon...
Sisters Reel and Hold looked at each other with wide eyes!
Sister Hold: Father... are you going to punish us?
Father Robward: No... it is not I who will punish you... Come with me ... NOW.
They got up, left the bar and went to the Fathers Chambers. Once they arrived, Father Robward called Father Spike and Father Peter with his i-phone. They were there in less than 2 minutes.
As they entered, Father Robward went and locked the chamber door. He turned and had a mean look in his eye...
Father Robward: Now you will experience pain my dear Sisters... Father Spike to Sister Reel... Father Peter to Sister Hold...
Sister Reel: But... but... nooo... please Father... you cant do this...
Father Robward: Enough! You will get punished now Sister. If you like it or not... Now Fathers... you may punish them... as you think suits them right.
And by that, Father Robward went and sat behind his desk.
Sister Reel started to back up, real fear in her eyes. While Sister Hold's feet froze to the floor. Father Spike advanced on Sister Reel and grabbed her by the arms and dragged her to the nearest chair. He sat down and flipped her with a swift motion over his knee, lifting up her skirt and stripping her off her panties. From the corner of her eye, Sister Reel saw his hand raise up and as it struck her bare ass, she cried out loud.
As Sister Hold was looking at her friend with sympathy, Father Peter took her by surprise. He picked her up, sat on a nearby chair across from Father Spike who was still spanking the crying Sister Reel and placed Sister Hold to stand in front of him. He held her there in front of him and without words, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles and as he pulled her across his lap, she thought she heard him whisper "Sorry love...".
Soon he too started spanking Sister Hold. With Father Robward looking on, both Sisters being spanked by their crushes, he started feeling aroused. He moved his hand over to his now erect cock and started rubbing on it.
Father Robward: Fathers... I believe the punishment is enough for now... you can start the reward...
By that, both Fathers at once stopped spanking the Sisters. Father Spike started caressing Sister Reels now red hot ass. He was rubbing her ass cheeks with his hands and slowly started to travel lower. When his hand reached her wet pussy, he moaned and with his other hand he reached down to her breast and started kneading it.
He started moving his fingers in and out of her wet pussy, teasing her clit at the same time with his thumb. Sister Reel could feel his cock under her belly the way she was lying on his lap. The waves of pleasure from Father Spikes fingers almost got her to loose her mind. She was moaning and moving against Father Spikes cock.
On the opposite side, Father Peter was watching Father Spike and Sister Reel and he instantly went hard. He turned Sister Hold in his lap and was now cradling her. He started kissing her mouth with passion while sliding his fingers into her dripping pussy.
Father Peter: Oh Sister... you are so wet... you seem to like the spanking...
Sister Hold: No Father... I dont really do but your hand was feeling so hot on my ass...
Father Peter: Mmmhhh Sister Hold... I can smell you from up here... you smell so good... I want to taste you...
He suddenly got up and walked over to the black leather couch and sat Sister Hold on it, legs spread wide and open. Sister Hold was looking at him with wide eyes. She was so aroused and she couldn't speak. That beautiful man in front of her... her secret crush... Peter... He was touching her and now he was moving his head lower and lower to her hot dripping pussy.
Father Peter was holding her legs open with both his hands while he was now licking the juices of her pussy.
Father Peter: Mmmhh... you tast so good... I knew you would..
He started lapping on her opening and then moving his tongue in and out of her with quick strokes. He was then grazing her clit with his teeth, biting her ever so slightly.
While Sister Hold was crying out of pleasure, her head moved to the desk where Father Robward was sitting. She locked her gaze with his and knew he was stroking himself. His eyelids were heavy and he was panting and writhing in his seat. Seeing him like that, aroused her even more. Her Father... her master... giving her this present... she couldn't believe the pleasure she was experiencing while Father Peter continued to fuck her merciless with his tongue.
She turned her head and saw Sister Reel on Father Spikes lap. She was now panting and moaning and crying out in pleasure. The orgasm came swift and hard and at the same time Sister Hold came. Hard. She almost felt her heart stop.
Father Robward was still stroking himself. He now had his eyes closed and was stroking harder and faster. Suddenly he let out a gasp and a cry and came.
The Sisters stood and walked over to him, embraced him and kissed him.
Sister Reel: Thank you Father.. thank you for the punishment and than you for the reward... I will never forget it...
Sister Hold: Thank you too Father... I have never in my whole life experienced this... I felt my heart stop... I thought I was going to die...
Father Robward: I am pleased with you Sisters... you were embracing your punishment thats why I allowed them to give you pleasure. If you are good... you will receive more pleasure... but don't disobey me again! You are only going to make me mad!
Reel and Hold: No Father... we wont fail you again... we will do anything you want... anything...
And by that, the Father reached for Sister Reels head and pulled her down to his lap while he moved his hand under Sisters Hold robes...
...too sick for you to handle??? Hahahaha... See you all next week!!

8 comments:
oh.my.god!
I WANNA BE PUNISHED!!! :(
Tsk tsk. Sister Reel and Sister Hold! I too, an proud you are embracing your punishments! But I'm jealous! I wanna be punished too!
When I read that Sister Reel was bent over and spanked - I too gave a yelp!
Mum walked in and asked me what was wrong.
I had no words to say! I just giggled!
I love it!!
xoxo
~oinkd
...too sick for me to handle??? nahhhh that was hawt!!I loved it!!! reely u were very naughty and so were u holdy!!!! tut tut tut but I have to say Im jealous too.... damn
LOve u all madly
Fran
no..not...hahhahaha not to sick to handle..but now having mighty dirty thoughts about a certain peter..hahahahahahhahaha You know, he follows me..and I talk about you guys alot...i do hope he never reads my tweets...hahahahahahaha lol or wait..he can..but not jennie..hahaha I just pictured rob..doing that..nice! lol
Very Naughty. I died laughing when you said he called up Peter and Spike on his Iphone! Hilarious!
And who isn't jealous of their punishment? I know I am. From Father Peter and Father Robwards end I mean.
Can't wait to read part 2.
Get down with ya naughty selves. xD
Now that's what I'm fucking talking about!
Confessions....makes me just wanna go to church...except I don't think there are any fathers out there like these guys....*smirk*
You girls are driving me crazy and I love it!
Naughty Naughty Reel! Got a spanking from his holiness Spike! And then finger fucked....
Oh Holy Father! I'm truly dead now!
And then HOLD>>>>>
oh lordie...Father Peter was so nice to you, saying sorry and all. But he still spanked you! And then he sucked you dry!
panting!
And cum on you two deserved it going to the bar and all leaving the abbey like that. tsk tsk and Shots? well ok that does sound yummy....but
hey did it help with the pain any?
@Sisters Zip, Lick and Undress
Are you still sucking? Guess or am I getting a little aHEAD of the game.....*lmao*
Yes You Are All Very Dirty Girls!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
and holy crap, that picture just KILLS me! thanks @wheaty! I have never seen that picture of Hayden before HOLY ShiT!
i'm eye fucking all 6 of them now!
Hey Fellow Ravish Team Sluts!
I Luv Sundays! Reely and Holdem - You Biznatch's!!! Sweet Spankings...from Spike and Peter???
Yep - I would say your "fantasy" has come true!! I will also indulge-just dreaming that I am helping Father Robward with his "big" problem!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
This was Pervy Perfect and I WANT MORE!!! Seven days til Sunday!!!!
Sweet Torture!
Holy fuck ... someone take me there now! Father Rob and Father Peter can both punish me! I have been a very bad, bad ... bad girl!
*daydreaming* Oh my .....
*black, faint, thud*
Holy hale! Thank you father! Thank you!
Post a Comment