Friday, June 26, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *



*Hmm, would you call this a post-coital smiley man?*


Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! It’s Friday, are you horny? If not, you will be! Yeah, I totes went there! This week is a sure winner in the wet-panty department! Are you ready? I bet your significant other is!! mwahahahaha


How did you like last week’s fic? This week, if you didn’t get the hint, you haven’t read the fic cause everyone who has read it knows THE MONSTER! Yeah, the monster is laughing at me right now telling me to get on with the show to give you guys a nice unicorn-inducing story. Again, if you don’t understand the unicorn—GO READ WIDE AWAKE! YOU DON’T BELONG HERE YET!! *wicked grin* (Yeah, AG, I am totes promoting you still, I hope you read this!)


Moving onward (or moving on Edward, whichever you prefer):


Midnight Desire by Twilightzoner http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4392180/1/Midnight_Desire


Here is Twilightzoner’s description:


An All Human parody of Midnight Sun. AH, AU and consequently OOC. No blood lust - just uncontrollable human lust. Smut filled fun . . .


Also, here is her A/N on the first chappy, this is more in-depth:


It was said of early vampire books and movies that vampirism was simply a poorly disguised substitute for sex. Back in the day, the entire genre was considered extremely risque'. With that in mind, this is an ALL HUMAN parody of Midnight Sun replacing all the vampirism with sexuality - no blood lust - just extreme human lust. Serious SMUT warning. If you're used to my romantic love stories, this ain't it. You have been warned . .


♥YUMMY, doesn’t that sound porn-errific??♥


Here is my description:


Ok, so obviously Edward is a human and he doesn’t crave Bella’s blood, but from the time he meets her he is consumed with pure, unadulterated lust! He kinda reacts like Edward does in Twilight but only because he has a raging hard-on just from looking at her, and that has never happened to him from just looking at a female. In chapter 4 we meet “the monster”. The monster is what makes the story so incredible because this monster has a personality of his own, lol. He laughs @ Edward. He taunts Edward. He makes rude little gestures @ Edward. It is freaking hilarious! Now, I pictured the monster as that little orange thing on the Weight Watchers commercials that they call hunger…but others have told me different pictures they have of the monster. Here is the WW hunger monster in case you don’t watch the commercial:







Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The **BEST** part about the whole story? It is ALL in EPOV!!! Anything in EPOV is wonderful, I know y’all have to agree *grin*

(and it is complete!!!!)



Ok, now for my teaser….I think I have two today ;)


Carlisle sat behind his desk, in full doctor mode. He was suddenly serious. “All right. What can I do for you?”

“This is really embarrassing,” I started. “I’m not even sure why I’m here, except it was an entirely new experience for me. And I’m . . . puzzled.”

“Edward, you and I can talk about anything – you know that.” Carlisle was utterly sincere. “Please explain.”

“Well, there was this new girl at school today, and I got . . . aroused,” I admitted shamefully.

“And the problem is?” Carlisle prompted. He was trying to tell me there was nothing unusual about the situation.

“My reaction wasn’t normal. I’m afraid it wasn’t . . . healthy,” I admitted.

“What do you mean?” Carlisle was more concerned now.

“This is so humiliating.” I stopped for a moment while Carlisle waited patiently, understanding etched in his features. “I wanted to lure her from the classroom and . . . take her. I couldn’t think about anything else. I didn’t care how she felt – I just wanted her – I just wanted to satisfy myself on her. I felt like a beast.”

“Well,” was all Carlisle said for a moment, “I’m still not sure that’s anything but normal for a teenage boy. You’re 17 now, Edward, and the hormones are kicking in full force.” He stopped and considered for a moment. “You’re not talking about anything violent here, are you?”

“No. Nothing like that,” I admitted. “It was more like I simply didn’t care about her feelings. I just wanted to have her – but I wanted to give her pleasure, too. And I certainly didn’t want to hurt her.” I stopped and dragged a hand through my hair. “Am I going insane? I’ve never felt anything like this before. It’s so . . . unsettling,” I finished lamely. My voice sounded strange to my own ears.

“As long as you have no thoughts of force or violence, I can’t see that your reaction is any different from any other teenager,” Carlisle stated. “I know you don’t like to think of yourself as just any teenager, but physiologically, that’s what you are. I understand that mentally and intellectually you are far beyond the average 17 year old. It appears that your physical self is now catching up to the rest. And honestly, I’m relieved.”

“So it’s normal, for me to . . . think these things? Because Carlisle, there was nothing . . . tender about the fantasies going through my mind,” I admitted. “My desires were . . . untamed . . . domineering even. That’s wrong, isn’t it?”

“The feelings you are expressing to me – the kind of fantasies you are talking about – are, I believe, relatively normal. I think if you spoke with this girl and came to like her, your fantasies would change. You need to see her as a person, not an object of desire. Then you would come to care about her feelings. You would want her to want you in the same way. So,” Carlisle continued reasonably, “get to know her. Talk to her – find out what she’s like - see if you like her for more than her appearance. If you do, and she reciprocates, then I wish you joy. And I will be here to help all that I can.”

“And you may need some help, Edward,” Carlisle admitted. “I don’t ever recall you trying to win someone’s affection before. You will need to be patient and selfless – qualities you have not exhibited in abundance up until now. And, of course, you need to be a gentleman. I don’t care what century it is – women of all ages always appreciate gentlemanly behavior. Well, there’s not much happening here – shall we go home now?”

I nodded in response to more than just his last question. Carlisle was right, as usual. I would have to get to know Bella Swan. For some reason, I found the concept terrifying.



And the second teaser:


I stared at Bella. My much abused dick was beginning to come back to life. I actually started to wonder for a moment if Bella could read my mind. Somehow she had managed to pluck the exact outfit from my most recent fantasy right out of my brain and was deliberately taunting me. I swallowed nervously. The monster started stroking itself.

“Good morning, Bella,” I muttered, unable to stop my voice from cracking.

“Is there something wrong, Edward?” Bella asked, looking down at herself. She would have to be blind not to see that my stunned eyes hadn’t moved a fraction of an inch from her body.

“No, um, not exactly.” I could feel beads of sweat forming on the back of my neck. I took a deep breath and tried to center myself.

“You look lovely, Bella. Truly. I’m just feeling extremely remiss for not telling you that we would be hiking a little way for our picnic today. Not far, but there is a particularly lovely spot that I have in mind. I just want to make sure you’ll be comfortable in those . . . er, sandals. At the same time, you look so pretty, I hate to even suggest that you change.” Please change. Please change. Please change before I bend you over the nearest flat, stable surface and toss your skirt over your head . . .

“Oh, well come on in. Give me just a minute and I’ll find something more appropriate to wear,” she said, clearly not bothered by either my lapse in memory or composure.

She turned and ran up the stairs, presumably to that room in the front of the house. I tried desperately not to picture Bella’s skirt sliding down over her hips and hitting the floor. I made a real effort not to imagine her standing in her room, clad only in that blue camisole and probably some lacy blue panties. I attempted not to picture her fabulous ass half exposed as she bent over a dresser drawer, looking for alternative clothing. And I really, really sought to ignore the monster as it goaded me to follow her up the stairs. Christ, I’m shaking . . .






As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!


Here is a hint to what I will rec next week:

The title of this story is something that NONE of us who read these ff recs can do. Too vague for you? Well, it involves Edward. Nuff said.


Have a fantabulously smutty week!


-RSA






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I feel a little sheepish here being the first to comment before the R Team.....

Where are you guys? Late night? Monster got you already?

Thank you dear dear RSA....love you! You never lead me down the wrong path....*downloading ff now, nose on screen, drooling starting*

Ok well, *humming All By Myself, don't wanna be....* i guess i'll go now. *walking away head down muttering no one's here to talk to......*

WANTITHARD! but wantcompanymore!

Anonymous said...

Hello on FF Friday!!

OCD - one of the best recs EVER! This was one of the first FF that I read and it is just.....very funny and sexy as hell!! Bella's character is completely different too - no Shy or Ordinary Bella -here! She is HOT!!

HMMMMMM ....Can't think of what next weeks FF could be???? Have to think about it.

OCD- Luv your picture!! That is great!!!

@Oh - how are U? Yep - the team hasn't shown up yet??? Pervy little asses must be sleepin' in or something! MAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anonymous said...

@Beesue thanks! I spent hours fixing that pic! I had a little nameplate, but I kept screwing it up, so I just put my "title" on the desk, lol! It is a little fuzzy, R-team had probs getting it to copy and paste, but hopefully next week it will be better. I will use that as my "signature" from now on, I like it! *GRIN*
I am glad you guys like checking out my recs! It makes me feel so special! ;) I also love it when you tell me it was a good rec cause I always wonder if I like stuff no one else does, LOL!!! With smut, how can you go wrong??
I luv you guys!

reelhimin.now said...

Oh hello! Happy Fucking FF Friday!

@RSA
We loves you. great pics, sweets! You can do NO wrong with smut! um, u should write a book, or that can be ur theme!

I am SMUTDAZED & a little hungover, it's reeeeellllly affecting me. Isn't it, @R Team? uh yea, It's in my head, the monster has me! and i like it! oh how i like it.

@Beesue
Hello! Fellow perv! yes, i have a pervy little ass. i'm not ashamed to admit it. and i also am well stocked now with panties for during the day changes....coz hawt damn!

@OH
You're not alone.....no way! We are here, we're just uh trying to compose ourselves....! It's not working very well! *cough*

undresshim said...

@RSA
I loved this FF!! C´mon, I quote "The Monster" every time I have the chance!! lol

I started to read it because a Team member *wink at @lick* told me about it and she new about this FF from another Team member and yes...surprise(??)...it was you!!!
I imagine the monster in many ways but I think that u got it right!! *the monster agrees too*

LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!!
"The monster, a beatific smile on its face, sprouted angel wings and floated up to heaven."

Thank you my dear RSA for introduce me to the monster!!*The monster is doing back flips - "oh stop doing that and say thank you too!!!"*

Anonymous said...

{{waving}}
I'm here too. Barely. Thinking nice perverted thoughts while I pretend to be working.....

@Oh
I have no idea where the PERV TEAM is except for @reely, who is like hung over, I think! *slept with Jack last night I think again nd perhaps his holy hawtness?*

I loved your MEEEEoowwwwww from yesterday's post, by the way! That cracked me up! *grins*

@ocd/rsa
Oh you are a doll! Thanks for this. I haven't read the MONSTER yet. I'm hoping that Mr. Z will want to be the MONSTER....knowing him I'm sure he will...*rolls eyes*

@Grampire Beesue!
Hello! Yes we're pervs but uh you like it! *evil grin*

@reel
Now.I'm.afraid! I was there on twitter this morning...YES Smutdazed - ya think???????
*shaking head, questioning look @licky* (whispering, what's with @reel and the tweetporn, omfg!)
*giggles*

but DEAN is hawt, licky! But he's your's! *backing away*

I think Mr. Z would enjoy that. But he's never going to! nah huh!

reelhimin.now said...

Now I'm the sheepish one.....*blushes*

@zip
Yes I got carried away on twitter but it's the smut! And the amazing hotness of Dean's picture that @lick showed me, I swear! I'm still devoted to Robward, too! Totally. It just kinda came out of me (among other things, *cough*) I didn't mean it, I didn't! *sheesh* I won't do it again, I promise! reeellllly!

@undresshim
I remember you talking about the monster, too! *wink* I'm thinking I'm gonna have a lot to read this wknd!

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

@RSA!
Love your pictures, they're adorable! I want to take the monster home! Although I'm not home! (muttering still in this blasted hospital! dangnabbit!)

Nope, they aren't inducing me!
Ok I need help here! *cries* GETMEOUTAHERE!

Oh goodie! Smutcity! I'm able to read -- thank God! I don't even care what the doctors say now, NOBODY takes my notebook away from me. Take blood from someone else! HELP ME MONSTER EDWARD!

Ok so
@zippy's (tsk tsk) picking on @reel (come here Reel, I'll take care of you!) evil glare @Zipper! Leave her alone! You made her feel bad! It's ok, @Reel -- smutdazed? *lmao*

@undresshim
Hi dear! Miss you! How are you? Where's the rest of them? Anyways,
Hi @Lickhimright, (whereever you are), @Holdhimdown (whereever you are!)
@Beesue!
@Oh!
I just want to be free!

holdhimdown said...

i love this FF . i love the monster!!

lickhimright said...

Sorry guys for commenting so late but real life catched up with me... you know what I mean?

OME! I looooveee the monster! Its tooo funny!! And yes, I read it after OCD/RSA recommended it and re-recommended it to @undresshim anf for a few days we were saying silly things to each other containing the monster and what he is doing! LOL

@reelhimin: I am smutdazed too... and yes dear reely... when somebody sends you dirty Dean pictures it is normal to respond with a spontanious touching and caressing of him on there. I just wanted to go and do dirty things to him... Oh that boy... Edward is my favorite but I certainly wouldnt say no to that beautiful man... *drools thinking of the pic he lays on his stomach and you can see half of his ass...*

@zippy... you DONT want Mr. Z to be the monster... trust me! LOL

@holdhimdown: i think that real life is catching up with you too, right sweetie?







Followers