Friday, June 19, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *


*Thank.God.It’s.Fucking.Smut.fanfiction.Friday!


Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! Thank God it’s FRIIIIIDAY!! Woot! Time to review some porn!! *eyebrow wiggle*


How did you like last week’s fic? I think last week’s hint was a little harder for you guys, which is good because I want you to work really hard to figure it out!!


Soooo, here is what you’ve been waiting for:


You Get Me Closer to God by americnxidiot http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4693022/1/You_Get_Me_Closer_To_God


If you don’t know this song (which I didn’t when I read this WHOLE ENTIRE FIC the first time) here are the lyrics:


"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails (see, their name has a number in it!! LOL)


You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you


Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself


I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal

My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god


You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything


Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else


I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god


Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive


Here is americnxidiot’s description:


They meet for one reason, and one reason alone. Everybody's happy. Nobody gets hurt. Right? "I wanna feel you from the inside."- E/B OOC All Human. Winner of the Eddie for best completed novel.


Here is my description:


So, what happens is Bella and Edward meet and he asks her what song is stuck in her head. This is the song she responds with, not thinking, but being honest, and it causes sexual tension between both of them. Long story short, they start to use each other to relieve their sexual tension *grin* However, things get complicated when they start to wonder if there is more to their relationship than just being fuck-buddies.


Oh yeah, the best part is that this is a complete fic! The author also has a whole bunch of outtakes separately!


And for my teaser:


By last period, I was dying.

Edward had made sure to mention that song, or my lip as often as possible in biology. He even asked me how my back was, offering to “alleviate my tension” if he could. I would have rolled my eyes at his formal speech were I not so turned on.

When I wasn’t squirming in my seat I was loudly humming another one of our “chansons pour baiser”. It only shut him up for a second, but the peace was welcome.

Five minutes were left in Spanish when my phone buzzed.

If you’re not naked in my room within thirty minutes, there will be hell to pay.

-E

Thank god he gave in first. I loved having the upper hand.

Twice in two days, Eddie? A little greedy, you think?

I smiled to myself. My phone buzzed again, not thirty seconds later.

I can seek help elsewhere if you’d like, Jellybean.

No way. He was not getting off without me. Not after teasing me the entire day, and especially after using that nickname. A few months ago he learned that Emmett called me his “Jelly Belly” when he wanted to annoy me. Apparently he found it hilarious, and I’d been Jellybean ever since.

Don’t you fucking dare. Meet me at the corner in five minutes.

The corner was our sexual sanctuary. We loved tempting each other when possible during the day. I mean, the flirting was nearly as fun as the fucking. So it wasn’t unusual for one of us to need a session immediately after school. But with Alice and Emmett constantly around I couldn’t just hop in the car with him in the parking lot.

Things got much easier when he found the tiny street corner a block from the school. Completely shielded by trees and two hundred yards from the nearest house, Edward could pick me up and speed home without any witnesses. It might seem a little excessive, but again, we loved the game.

The bell rang and I walked out of the room as quickly as I could without breaking into a sprint. Normally I’d be concerned about rapidly weaving through the halls. Coordination wasn’t my strong point. But I’d learned that sexual frustration was an excellent cure for the stumbles.

He was already parked when I got there, passenger door slightly ajar anticipating a speedy getaway. I slid into the seat and shut the door. His lips were on mine before I could even buckle my seatbelt. Were we even going to leave the corner? It’d happened before.

“Took you long enough,” he grunted when he pulled away. “It’s cold today, we’re going to my house.”


There you have it! This fic is PURE UNADULTERATED SMUT!! I know, what a shame, huh? NOT!! LOL! There *is* a plot, though…but plenty of sex…yummmm!


As always, let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!


Here is a hint to what I will rec next week:


This hint will probably give it away completely, but I can’t figure a way around it, lol. This story is a whole different take on Twilight. There is a monster involved. That’s all I have to say about that….


Have a fantabulously smutty week!


-RSA

12 comments:

lickhimright said...

Oh great! It is Friday! Wooohooo!
I really didn't had a clue about todays ff rec! And I havent read it! When I will FINALLY finish "The Red Line"... I will read this! Ex factor comes later! Cause if the chapters are really that long... I will NEVER EVER finish it...

And I know what next weeks rec is! LOL! I love it! I was laughing sooo much! You know too Undresshim!!! Remember?

CrochetRockstar said...

I love NIN, this story kinda had me at "hello" LOL! Edward and Trent...Hmmm......I could go with that!

Anonymous said...

christ ! that was your first attempt? - WOW 'Get me closer to God' has left me in a right saucy state! Can't function correctly for rest of day I'm afraid - fingers shaking on keyboard. This week was HARD CORE!

undresshim said...

OH.MY.GOD!!
I think that "The X Factor" can wait a bit, this ff sounds yummy, hot, delicous...(YES bring me smutty ff cause I really need it *wink @RSA*)

@lick
the monster is licking his lips at the next week rec!!

lol how could I forget the "MONSTER"??? he still visits me sometimes *wink*

reelhimin.now said...

Good Morning and Happy Friday! *ok so I'm trying not to say that word...I am I am I am*

@RSA
oooh. Thank you for making my Friday oooh so smutty again! I'm going to have to put away my spank ff, me thinks. And read this goodness! This is um yummy yummy yummy i got *cum* in my tummy....*cough*

@undresshim
I want the monster too....how cum he never visits me? I'll have to dream HARDER, huh?

@lurker?
here's your hard.core.sex! (smiling @RSA)

Unknown said...

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Wink @ RSA!

Thanks!

I'm a reading tonight!!!!

holdhimdown said...

@lick bring on the monster!!!

Tie said...

Hi sweeties!
I am taking a day or so to reflect @Lickity's advice.Nothing serious.Just got a bit emotional this week with the Rob mob stuff and such.
I need to calm down, grow up, and keep it real.It shouldn't affect me the way it does.*Heavy sigh*
ttys xoxox Tie

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

um..know the song..i couldnt read past "fuck me like an animal" have to read now............haha jk...lol um "if you are not naked in my room within thirty minutes, there will be hell to pay........"

omE i got lost there tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off to read this story*

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

OME THE EX FACTOR CAN NOT WAIT...MY FAVE YET..RIGHT UP THERE WITH WIDE AWAKE.SRSLY..BUT THEN THIS STORY SEEMS HOT TOO!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *FANTASIZES*


LET ME SAY IT FOR YOU @REEL

HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! *waits for father rob to show me waht that word REALLY means!*

we understand @tie..it bothers me too..they are going to scare our robbykins away.......then we will all die..so i was glad he looked happy when shooting scenes with that "other chick" that wasnt me....;)

OCD Sufferer said...

OCD here, sorry, my puter is having issues. Just wanted to say thanks yet again for letting me be your RSA! The pleasure is alllll mine!! I get so giddy when you guys get excited about what I rec!
Hafta tell you about what I read last night!! I won't be rec'ing this any time soon (maybe eventually) so I wanted to let you know about it. The Arrangement by Manyafandom http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4577261/1/The_Arrangement
HOLY HELL THIS IS FREAKING HAWT!!! I normally don't like anything but canon pairings...but, I am totally loving me some Jasper action in this!!! It is BxExJ and J/E are NOT getting freaky together (like in Next Weekend...another hot one, but that was just...ewww). So yeah, this story is major smuttage! It is a quicker read, so if you have read this week's rec or finish it quick and need a mid-week snack (grin) you might wanna check it.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I have been so freaking busy....and the internet porn is great this week!! HAHA!!
Cya soon guys! ((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

OMG!!! fucking hot *runs to take a cold shower* ok.. I'm back! God you make me wish everyday was Smutty FF!!! Thanksssss!







Followers