Saturday, June 6, 2009

R-Team Security... Vol.3



The R security were perplexed and a little pissed off at this point at our naked suspect, Rob Pattinson for his "involvement" in bringing on illegal items through the security check points and for being a ONE WOMAN man. Especially because of that... Because HAWTNESS such as his needs, no... MUST to be shared!!!!

So we left our Officer Lickhimright who was angry at the thought of Mr. Pattinson with Kstew and her "lickity" comment, she was just about to leaned forward and ...

Officer Lickhimright: So what were you saying about Lickity dear Mr. Pattinson? You like lickity? Oooooh... I am an expert at that. Thats how they call me... Officer Lickhimright! Come on, say it! I want you to lick IT right, Officer...

Rob: OMFG, please. I can't do this .... oh please.

Officer Lickhimright: Oh no... dont be a bad boy or I'll call officer Holdhimdown to spank you. Would you like that better?

Rob: No, no! Please! I dont like to be spanked...

Officer Lickhimright: Oh... I know somebody who would like to BE spanked from you {glancing at Officer Reelhimin} but first you will enjoy me... licking... this...

And with "this", officer Lickhimright, pulled a gigantic popsicle out of her pocket! It was BIG! Pink and Yellow! And she started licking it.

Rob was looking at Officer Lickhimright with wide eyes, filled with lust and desire.

Officer Lickhimright: What is it sweetheart? You wanna have a taste too?

Rob: Yes... mmmhhh! Please!

And with that, Officer Lickhimright moved the popsicle slowly to Rob's mouth. He sticked his tongue out and licked it once, twice... then Officer Lickhimright dragged the pospsicle down his chest, circling every nipple with it, down his abs, his tummy and then back to her mouth.

Officer Lickhimright: Mmmmmh... I must admit Mr. Pattinson... The popsicle alone has a wonderful flavour but mixed with yours... it's just divine...

Peter: Fuck, how come he gets....owwwww. (another slap on his bare ass from Officer Holdhimdown)

Officer Holdhimdown: You are gonna get something even better boy... just be still and your turn will come too!

Officers Undresshim, Reelhimin, Zipperdown eagerly watch as Officers Lick and Hold work on their suspects.

Officer Undresshim: Officer Lickhimright, can I have a lick of that popsicle too please? Oh it looks so yummy!! *panting*

Officer Reelhimin: turning towards Officer Z and whispers, "Oh fuck, that looks like fun, I think Officer Lick needs a hand, or should I say tongue, don't you?"

Officer Zipperdown: "Oh I certainly think so." Advances to help Officer Lickhimright while keeping eye contact with Mr. Pattinson.

Rob: Oh fuck, shit, fuck, shit.....uh .... oh.for.the.love.of.all.that's.holy.......... come on girls, let me lick some more of that popsicle... i am drooling here... it tasted sooo good!

Officer Reelhimin: No licking for you Mister! Except you wanna lick something else... hmmm... what do you think?

Rob: Uh... I dont know... what will that be?

Peter: Shit, I'm just about to blow here.....

Officer Holdhimdown: Hmmm... no let me do that for you...

to be continued........


Hahahaha! Gotcha! You soooo thought Officer Lickhimright was about to lick ... the robsicle, didnt you? Oh, and dont you dare call us pervs cause you wouldnt be here if you werent too! LOL.
OK now... If you have any special request such as what Officer should do what to either Rob or Peter, you can e-mail us at ravishim.team@gmail.com. If your request isn't too kinky... it will be granted! *grin*

A note to Rob and Peter... Please don't hate us... You are just toooooo... yummy... it's not like we would attack you if we would see you on the street... only with your approval! LOL! Love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, love you Ravish team!

Anonymous said...

mmmm.

uh CUM on, team....

WTF? he's naked and ready....we want MORE.....don't do this to us.....!

-Lindy

reelhimin.now said...

@momof3
we love you, too!!!! and thanks for visiting and commenting!
tomorrow is confession day! so don't forget to check.it.out!

*hugs & smooches*

@Lindy
first, we love that you are here to comment....
The R Team hears you! AND we WelcUm you to email us with suggestions....just saying.
*hugs*

lickhimright said...

@mom: thank you thank you! we love you too!!! *wink*

@Lindy: Thanks so much for commenting!! Oh well... we want more too... and in time... we WILL GET IT! LOL!! Just be patient...

To all you lurkers out there! Come on! Comment! You are making our days when you comment! Don't you know that!?!?!

Luker... where are you?

Anonymous said...

Ok - What the Fuck is going on here???? You have Rob Naked as a jaybird and you are feeding him?

JUST.LET.ME.IN.THERE!!!!!!

Rob and I - doing the nasty - you may watch or join! Your choice - my pleasure!!!!

lickhimright said...

@beesue: Oh well my dear beesue... a man has to eat too! *grin* and we are not actually feeding him... we are "warming him up"...

um... you know my e-mail address... you are honorary so if you wanna say or do something... come do it!

reelhimin.now said...

@Honorary Beesue
Like @lickhimright said Rob needs his nourishment, too.

It's Peter I feel sorry for. All he gets is spankings! (grinning @holdhimdown...)

But his time is coming. it's coming...or should is say..
cumming! mahahahahaha

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Hehe...you girls are whacked!! And that why I'm here! Some call me Wackie Mackie. lol

Here is something that I dedicate to our Rob and the R Team!!!Enjoy!
This is wicked!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpdEoKVI3bk

lickhimright said...

@tiehimdown: 2 words sister! Oh Yeah!!!! *evil laugh*
I wanna do bad things to him and with him toooo!!
Great video! Love it!

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Wasn't that great??
I'd really like to tie him down and do ~bad ~ things to him.
I bet he wouldn't mind....







Followers