Thursday, June 25, 2009

Edward is a pussy… ??????




Good day fellow Twi and RPattz lovers!


So… I was reading some RobPattzNews on Twitter and I stumbled upon one…


You know a certain Stephen Moyer? He is starring on the HBO drama True Blood.


Have you read what he said about Edward Cullen?


“He’s a pussy! He’s the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires.”


Ummm… what? WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me? What’s wrong? Is True Blood not having enough fans and he is trying to create an impression or start a riot?



Well… Stephen… I don’t think that I will even answer to that... it’s so not worth it… the fans speak…


Lickhimright

for the RavisHim Team

39 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahhaha well said Licky! you show them! *puts on superhero costume to go kick ass*

Anonymous said...

Yeah and Stephen Moyer is the complete opposite -
1. A dog!
2. Full 'fat' unhealthy version coke of vampires!

Jealousy is a terrible thing !

jldisneyjunkie said...

When we heard the news earlier today ... A friend of mine @Marystat basically said that Stephen Moyer is an ass! She also had some points ...

Edward can walk around in the sun ... Can you?

Edward can resist the thirst for human blood. Can you?

So exactly whom is the weaker vampire? Oh ... right ... that would be YOU!

Oh and I found this little gem of a song for you! For Stephen Moyer for saying nasty things about our Edward! ♫ http://blip.fm/~8ujjk

holdhimdown said...

@CorrinaT LOL yea that's sounds like something @Marystat would say! (i went to Italy with her)

ask her to comment on here! actually i'll ask her myself :o)

@all Stephen Moyer really doesn't get it does he..

Unknown said...

LOL~

I watched True Blood and to be quite honest, I wasn't dazzled by Stephen Moyer. He just doesn't have that oomph about him.

Edward does!

*swoon*

~oinkd

lickhimright said...

*pushing sleeves up*

Get me my pitchfork and my torch!

Oh! Some garlic and silver too cause this vampire boy isn't immune to that stuff...

Edward IS! So who is the pussy now!?

@5'': I watched the firs episode of the series and I would say that I was not dazzled either... more like appaled by him I'd say...

undresshim said...

I have to admit that I watched True Blood too (oh c´mon Team, I did it because I wanted to see Edward´s rival) and I say HELL NO is more macho than Edward!!!
But what I can say is that they have a very good chemistry, Bill and Sookie, which is a good thing but than I found out that they are dating in their private life...
Right... now I see why they have such a good chemistry on screen, right KStew??

holdhimdown said...

Stephen Moyer must be really stupid. he's the *cough* star *cough* of a vampire tv series. vampires are popular right because of Twilight, among other things, i would think that the last thing you'd do is piss them off??! seriously lame..
*shaking head*

@undresshim yay come on Robsten! LOL

reelhimin.now said...

grrrrr.
ok now i'm really pissed off. i saw this guy too. wtf?
ok so I agree with all of you and @Holdhimdown (hugs to you)
I haven't seen true blood b/c well too cheap to buy HBO or whatever it's on....
But I've heard it's a cheap show riding off the latest vampire craze DUE to Twilight and EDWARD
AND
THAT guy is fucking old, fucking ugly and his fangs look fucking stupid!
@lick
pitchforks, torches and STAKES...yea stakes will do it for me..........

PUSSY? Well at least Edward could GET some pussy! errr MINE! for one! What about you, R Team? *grins*

NO CONTEST BUDDY GO BACK TO YOUR FAKE CRYPT!

AMEN

lickhimright said...

*cough* my pussy too *cough*

AMEN SISTER!

Unknown said...

Omg did I just get referred to as 5"? Wow... that's small...ish...

Note to self - must refrain from placing head in gutter!

Team Edward for Life!!

~oinkd

undresshim said...

mine too!!*cough*

AMEN SISTERS!!!

lickhimright said...

@THATGIRL:
hahaha! sorry.. i meant your heels... LOL

Unknown said...

LOL~

@lick: thats ok, I don't mind being 5" but as long as it doesn't come across as a disappointment lol.

*cough cough* can i throw mine in the works too? *cough cough*

Praise the Lord!

~oinkd

holdhimdown said...

*hand up* yep mine too!

Maryann said...

LMAO so THIS is why you guys wanted me to come over here...aha..

Yes well I gotta correct on one account, I cannot call the ACTOR S Moyer an ass cos I dunno him and he basically dissed the CHARACTER Edward so I was dissing HIS character. His character is more clichè than Edward's is. Also what is the big deal with TB anyways? Just cause it is raunchier by a landslide than Twilght? Oh really, every eppy you see someone fucking one way or another...yeah never seen that before..pfff. Soft porn doen't make a cliche character stronger, it's been done before and I think SMoyer's character would be a pussy against The Vampire Lestat! Try tackle THAT one dude!

I think Lestat would be intrigued by the Cullens...VERY intrigued, esp with their rebellion against the Volturi LOL.

holdhimdown said...

@mary !! so you like the blog?!

o.m.g. yes..soft porn.. why can't Twilight be more like TB ha ha

i think Lestat would LOVE the Cullens! that's so funny imagining that!

lickhimright said...

@maryann: ooh! thanks so much for commenting! Lestat rocks! And I think he really would be intrigued by the Cullens. But I think he would eventually bite Bella... hehehe! He wasnt very abstemious...

@holdhimdown: indeed very interesting... soft porn with Robward... why did he have to be a virgin? But we can always hope for Breaking Dawn, right?

holdhimdown said...

@lick if the R Team were around he wouldn't be a virgin for long! LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG! You guys! tsk tsk

Ok so one word describes that bastard...ooh wait <---- it slipped ooops.....

who the hell does he think he is call OUR edward a pussy!!!! AND yes
AMEN sister Reel! AMEN!!

Come Edward -- don't pay that creep any mind at all.

@hold
nope he wouldn't be a virgin...LMAO that is for sure!


@Mary
{{waves hello}}
OH YEA, I dare him to call Lestat a pussy! Or how about Angelus or Spike...yes Spike!?!

@lick
Yes, Lestat would bite Bella but that's what she wants, right? But he's with Jesse...so I think he's happy now! Spike would bite her too just b/c he would think she's annoying....

TB ick! fakey. boo hiss!

CrochetRockstar said...

Yeah! All that! All those words.. (i think i'm out)

Anonymous said...

Yes,
@CrochetRockstar
I agree.
all ^ those words up there.

ok one more thing:
@reel and the rest of the R Team
he can have my pussy too. (hands are unzipping right now....)MEEOWWW!
AMEN

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/Picture5.jpg[/IMG]

SO THERE!!!!

Maryann said...

@holdhimdiwn LOL yep I like

and what get me, SMoyer has to diss a fictional character to show how macho his character is? LOL That alone says alot..hmmm

Also yeah er..@lickhimright lol I gotta say these nicknames here crack me up hehe!! Love it, ..er I think Lestat would end up biting Bella too hehe. He is and always was a rebel, but then again so is Edward..although not as flamboyant as Lestat is lol

CrochetRockstar said...

sorry, off topic.. Louie would have fit in well with the Cullens don't you think?

Ahh...Lestat...my first vampire love!

Maryann said...

@CrocketRockstar OH good one, yep Luis would fit nicely in with the Cullens indeed!

lickhimright said...

Oh yes! Luis! sweet sweet Luis who never wanted to take human lifes! He certainly would be happy!

Hehe! Isn't it funny that we are talking about a tortured vampire played by Brad Pitt the absolute male sex symbol until now... and another tortured vampire played by our Rob the new male sex symbol?

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Vampires...sex...what???? Where???? lol
Now where are those damn handcuffs????

CrochetRockstar said...

@TieHimDown
Oooo, handcuffs... *making notes*

@Lick
I agree!

Maryann said...

@lickhimright I guess we love the tortured vamps :-D

reelhimin.now said...

@CR, Mary and Lick

Oh Luis, Luis. OMG, how I loved him! I still do!!! mmm. which Cullen would want him for a mate? mmm. vampire matchmaking service....mmmm

As for Lestat, hate to say this but Stuart Townsend is my Lestat, not Tom Cruise (ducking now)
Queen of the damned...oh baby!

What? yea, I like the movie! It's dark and creepy - so me!

@Tie
handcuffs! *thumbs up*

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

Well hello ladies!

Well I don't even know who this joker is so pfffff to him, the jerk!

Lestat, yes! Stuart Townsend, @Reel? yes much better than Cruise. ick!

Ok so we go from domward to handcuffs, I'm not sure about this....sounds very interesting!

Nope no baby! Tomorrow I'm 39 wks, maybe they'll do something! Hope!!!!

And I hate hospital food, being here, missing my son! ok sorry girls, didn't mean to vent!


let's see....naked rob!!!!*wink*

Anonymous said...

Hello you Guysssss!!!!

I am totes confused - Thought your topic line said "Rob In My Pussy"??

I was really excited but then CUM to find out we're talking about the TB Dude??? WTF? IS HE DELUSIONAL!!
PFFFFFFTTTT!! Waving Hand at Stephen- Go Back to SOOK-SOOK-SOOKIE!!!

OK - So Back to Rob In My Pussy!!!
Im def ON BOARD for that! (Joining the RavTeam in Line).

...and so many NEWBIES....Hi 5" and Maryann and Corina T....Its SOOO MUCH FUN HERE!! PERV CITY!!!

AKA - SPREADEMWIDE

reelhimin.now said...

@beesue

OMFG!
Rob in MY pussy! @oh MEEEowwww!

sookie? who the hell is sookie? wait, don't tell me!
i don't fucking care....oh wait
fuck fuck fuck...oh Father Rob....fuck fuck fuck......

IN & OUT, IN & OUT! IN & OUT
IN & OUT.

Oh I'm so sorry *oops that word again* I should have said hello to

@HI 5!
we have an interstate hwy here called I-5. mmmm. off topic but who cares?

(oinkd)

Yes,
pervsrus! We welcum all pervs and sluts!

on sundays we are nunsluts
on security days we are officersluts

but every day we are smutsluts!

@Isabella
You know it might do you some good to read some domward/darkward ff...get those contractions going girl!

Just read some smut sweets! ok? I'll bring some over for you with pictures! Visuals do help! or so i'm told!

lickhimright said...

@mary: either that (we love tortured vamps) or it is the significance of the role...

@tie: find the handcuffs girl! you gotta TieHimDown!!!

@reel: i loved tom cruise. he was very bad and naughty! stuart townsend was different. but good too.

@isabella: awww sweetie! i'm so sorry they are still torturing you! come on baby bella!!! we wanna see you!!

@beesue: i have no words... "Rob in my pussy"????? MAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! MAHAHAHA!!! HEHHEHEHEEE! HAHAHAH!!! LOOOOLLLL!!!
Go back to Sook-Sook-Sookie??? Bwahahahaha!

Unknown said...

omg is it me or does everyone seem rather horny!

*giggles*

~oinkd

Maryann said...

YES!! @reelhimin.now & isabella.marie.coming.soon ! YES To Stuart Townsend as Lestat, YES lol

reelhimin.now said...

@Mary
thank you! i just don't like tom cruise. i used to but he's a jerk. i've let my personal feelings get in the way! *shame on me!* yes, but it's true. Stuart played a sexier Lestat and that's how I pictured him when I read Anne Rice's books.

Maryann said...

@reelhimin.now I agree with Tom Cruise..I don't mind him as an actor but this scientology crap is just...I loathe that religion with a passion. I do think Tom did a cool Lestat IMO but I so much more prefer the sexy Lestat as Stuart did..he got the mischievous sexy rebel out, where Tom just got the darker and dangerous side out for the most part (but then again the movie was from Louis' POV so..lol). Stuart's Lestat was naughty, dangerous, dark, tough, yet vulnerable, sexy, fun and most of all a rebel!







Followers