Sunday, June 14, 2009

Confessions... Vol. 3


Last week, the sisters all experienced the right hand of Father Robward. With their bruised egos and smarting asses, they left the father’s chambers with their heads hanging with shame.


But one of the sisters was left alone with Father Robward. Sister Reelhimin. He was the most angry at her for her swearing and defiance.


This is what happened….


All 4 sisters were waiting outside Father Robward’s chambers with their ears against the dark wooden closed door. Each cringed as they heard each resounding smack as it echoed through the door and the long hallway. They didn’t need to see what was happening to know that their friend, Sister Reel, was really in trouble this time. Having each been spanked only moments ago by Father Robward, the sisters hugged each other tightly as they strained to hear.


“Oh dear lord, this is very very bad,” whispered Sister Undresshim as she rubbed her own sore ass. “I know, but we can’t do anything…”answered Sister Zipperdown. “Can we?” “No, I think that would be worse for her….and for us.” said Sister Holdhimdown as she too rubbed her beet red butt.


As the spanking continued to ring through the hallways, the sisters stayed frozen to the door. They all knew that by the sound of the spanking and the faint cry of Sister Reelhimin, that Father Robward had not shown any mercy and her ass was bared to his cold, hard hand. They felt so sorry for their friend but they were powerless to help for fear that they would be spanked again. None of them could bare the thought of that pain again so soon. So~all they could do was wait.


After several minutes, Sister Lickhimright who had been silent, angrily said, “Fuck Father Robward for doing this. This isn’t right. Does this seem normal to you?” she shook her head violently as she spoke. All the sisters shook their heads No as well. Sister Zipperdown remarked, “No not at all. But what can we do about it? “Shit, if Father Robward didn’t look so much like Rob Pattinson, I would have kicked him in the balls before he tried to spank me…but damn he’s gorgeous…I just froze”, Sister Undresshim said. The sisters nervously giggled because it was true.


“WAIT, listen!” said Sister Lick. As the sisters listened they noticed that the sound of the spanking had suddenly stopped. It was really quiet. Much too quiet.


“Did he kill her?” the sisters whispered to each other.


A few minutes later, the door suddenly opened. The sister barely backed up in time. Sister Reelhimin was in the doorway, tears still glistening in her eyes, her dress all wrinkled, her hair all messy but a faint smile on her face….


The sisters run up to her and gathered her in their arms all with questioning looks on their faces.


Sister Reelhimin was the first to break the silent hugs, “I’m ok I’m ok. Were you all here the whole time?” The sisters nodded in unison. “Oh thank you for being here, you guys are awesome.” A series of questions just started blurting out after Sister R quietly closed the door to the chambers.


What happened? Are you really ok? Do you hurt? What did he say? What did he do? AND why the fuck are you smiling?


It was the last question that Sister Reelhimin answered.. “I’m smiling because Father Robward really loves me as he loves all of us. I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y. loves us. He showed me….”


“What the fuck?” Sister Holdhimdown asked angrily. “We were so worried about you, how can he possibly show you he loves you after he spanked you so hard. And don’t hide it. We know you were spanked hard. We heard the sounds from here. We heard you cry. Don’t deny it.!”


Sister Reelhimin put her finger to her friend’s mouth to silence her and said, “shhhh, it’s ok. Yes he really scared me….” she said facing the sisters. “Yes he was very angry and I really knew I was going to be spanked hard, he told me when he grabbed me, put me over his knee and pulled down my panties……and he DID spank me hard….the more I moved the harder he spanked….but then I started to cry…..I mean really cry. And then the spanking suddenly stopped. It was so strange. He rested his hand on my very sore red ass and I heard him sigh. He didn’t say a word. He just picked me up, cradled me in his lap, held my face up to his lips and actually kissed me…and then……” “Yes, yes, yes??” said all 4 sisters leaning in to hear the rest of the story….


“And then…his long and beautiful fingers went from holding my face and slowly caressed my chest as they moved down to my….


“What the FUCK are you sisters doing here!” demanded The Reverend Mother Strokehimgently “It’s lights out!”


All 5 sisters turned around to see their very angry nun boss glaring down at them. They were instantly afraid. They knew that this woman had a serious temper worse than Father Robward’s…..and that she had a very close relationship with him as well. Their hearts sank as she continued to yell …..


“I ASKED YOU ALL A FUCKING QUESTION!” yelled the Mother….suddenly the door to the Father’s chambers was swung open with Father Robward in the doorway. “What’s going on here?” asked Father R angrily at the sisters. Then he turned to Reverend Mother and said, “Please come in. I’d like to see you, Reverend Mother.” She walked past the sisters with a satisfied humpf and as Father Robward stepped aside to let her past, he winked at the sisters.


“Woohoo, something tells me that the Reverend Mother is going to be……” Sister Reelhimin started to say when they all heard the familiar sound of a hand meeting a bare butt and a shriek of pain.


“Like I said, Woo-fucking-hoo…..” smiled Sister R. now whispering, she continued “oh, let’s just say that I never knew that fingers could make me CUM like that..…god, they’re like a drug to me……and then he said, the next time you say the word fuck, you will experience what that word really means!”


To be continued……


Is that a promise, Father Robward? (just saying….*whistling*) All the sisters will say that word from now on, right Sisters? HOT DAMN!


There’s always next week……..


We do want to say a special “Welcum” tto our special guest….Reverend Mother StrokeHimGently. Aka Wheaty’s Girl’s Creations. Thank you for taking part in today’s story.


AND we told you not to be so naughty. Can't say we didn't warn you! Mahahahahahahaha!

17 comments:

Ravishim Team said...

Oh my, Father Robward!

We think that we are going to be using FUCK a lot this week! Yes we do! B/C we fucking love you!

@Reverend Mother StrokeHimGently....
how are you today? We will have to find out what happened with you and Father, won't we? *wink*

We love all of our visitors and commenters! Please don't leave without saying something! email us to at ravishim.team@gmail.com!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

OH MY MY MY!!!!!!!!!!! SEE I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF SAYING FUCK...THAT IS WHY I SAY IT ALOT....I JUST MAY HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED WHAT THE WORD REALLY MEANS!!! LALALLALALALALLALLALALLA

OMG..I LUV YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!! I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT..AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I AM HAVING A GREAT FEW DAYS HERE...SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Had @peterfacinelli rt me..add my pic to his site...then @gilbirmingham talked to me yesterday..then 3 TIMES JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO..i had him singing come follow @gilbirmingham to the tune of come sail away with me....AHHHH and now you guys..awesome..your like celebrities to me too..i wuvs you guys!!! *hugs* now fuck..fuck.fuck..fuck..fuckity..fuck...learn it..say it..use and abuse it.....they dont call me strokehimgently for NOTHING!! HEHE *GIGGLES*

holdhimdown said...

@wheaty
i saw that @peterfacinelli RTed you , that was so cool! and yea, you and @gilbirmingham are like proper friends now LOL

yep you're friends with celebrities now , Peter, Gil, us LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Seriously girls - whichever of you is writing these stories (Lathering Up and Confessions) is bordering on genius! Very fucking funny and getting me hot !!Loved reading them this weekend...keep it cum-ing! lol.
Jen.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista's!

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

How many times do I have to say this to get some "finger" action?

This Father Robward story if just HAWT AS HELL!!! @reelhim - you lucky Sista to see (oh I mean FEEL) the true ministrations of our Holy Father Rob! Amen Amen!

Keep it CUMMING - My Girly Bits are AFLAMIN!!

holdhimdown said...

@jen i wrote lathering up.(if you click on the link at the bottom you can read more of my stories) confessions this week was written by @reelhimin

have you read r team security?
we take it in turns to write r team security and confessions


glad you enjoyed it!

lickhimright said...

@jenbobs28: thanks so much for commenting girl! it's always great to know people are actually reading what we silly girls write!

@beesue: oooh! you're gonna get a whole different action dearest! just wait and seeeee... *whistling while walking away*

Anonymous said...

@licky - UH - UH - I thinks I am very scared!!!!

Tiehimdown(bare*naked) said...

Well good thing I'm not religious!!lol But I did sing in the choir.
Can I sing for my 'supper' Father Rob??? Bwaaaa...

Tiehimdown(bare*naked) said...

Supper...beef...oh damn I'm not allowed beef. :( But beefcake I can handle quite nicely.
Take off your robes and let my nimble fingers rocket you into another stratosphere.

reelhimin.now said...

@Jen
I'm so honored that you commented! thank you for loving our blog! Wow, you think we're celebrities? well our @holdhimdown aka @vampirefreak101 is quite the girl in ITALIAN town! AND she's the writer of a few other fanfics that are JUST red JUICY hot!

@Beesue
(nodding @lick) oh hot damn! finger action? maybe maybeeeeeeeeee

if u beeeeeeeeeeeehave. well in this case u can beeeeeeeeeeebad, then you are rewarded! just saying.....

*wiggly eyebrows*

Tie said...

Anyone home?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD!

now this is what i am talking about.

@reelhimin
let his fingers do that walking girl. can i take a stroll with him too one of these days coz hawt damn!

oh wait.....have to say the magic word.

oh father robward ur fucking fingers can CUMintoME -- like wantithard and NOW! please?

fuck fuck fuck!

*wink*

@Ravishim Team are celebrities and the nicest friends out there! CUM and make them more famous ppl! Show our gratitude for what they do to make us feel REALLY good!

reelhimin.now said...

@Tie
Hello I'm here. How are you? Get ready to tiehimdown....for real! just saying......*whistling*

@Oh
Hello there too.

Thanks for the sweet compliments you guys!

*blushing now*

Tie said...

Hi Reely!! *hugs*

undresshim said...

oh FUCK sisters!!

@jen
thank you for stopping by and we are so happy that you like our stories *wink @hold and @reel

@beesue
dont be scared..I have a feeling you gonna like it *wink*

@oh
GAWD! who, us, celebrities?? *blush*
Is all for our Robward!! He is a truly inspiration for us, right Team??

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

I JUST HAVE TO KEEP CUMMING..COMING IN.. AND READING THIS..I LOVE IT...GIVES ME GREAT FANTASIES..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOTICE REVEREND MOTHER STROKEHIMGENTLY <---ME (SQUEE) SAID FUCK..SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING..HEHE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SISTERS DOING HERE?? YEP..SHE WAS IN BAD NEED OF FATHER ROB..AND USED YOU GUYS TO GET IN THERE FASTER..HAHA NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PRINT THIS STORY AND FRAME IT..BUT DAMN..FUCK..I HAVE 3 KIDS..CANT FRAME THAT..HAHA :) sorry..i keep meaning to write a couple words in caps..then i get lost..lol..FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK..lol shhhhhh I think one of my friends is reading your blogs..lurking..and wanting to tell my hubby..but he knows..hehe he named me remember..hehe he has heard about father rob..and he knows is that we all want to ravish rob..really bad..and he is cool with it..hahahaha lol







Followers