Monday, June 15, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member for this week is...


It's an honour to present to you a friend we thought we had lost!
OH.FOR.THE.LOVE.OF.ALL.THATS.HOLY aka "wantithard.now"!!
Put your hands together for our dear OH!





I felt really bad about things in my life. Let's just say things would just keep kicking me down but someone I worked with dragged me to this movie. I didn't really want to go. I rolled my eyes when she was talking about it. She said it was awesome. She read the book. Oh yea, great. Another movie based on a book. I really rolled my eyes then. So we're standing in line and like damn that line was really long. I kept saying to her what's with the line? And she said, it's for the movie. No way. What the hell? My feet hurt, my legs started cramping and I just wanted to get out of there like stat. No movie based on a book was worth this. So I started to back away. But then something tugged at my heart. Whispered to me. Don't leave. You won't regret it.

Yes the movie was Twilight and from the beginning of the movie until the end, I sat there frozen, stunned, alive and enchanted. Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Dr. Carlisle Cullen, all of these names became so real to me from that day on. I saw the movie 3 x and every time, I just sat there staring at the screen. Enchanted. Starstruck. Rob Pattinson. Rob Pattinson.

My friend will never let me live the day down. The day that I almost didn't see Twilight. I like to think that the voice I heard in my head was the velvety soft voice of Edward Cullen - begging me to stay. And maybe it was. Maybe it was.

How many of you almost didn't see Twilight? How many of you are glad you did?

wantithard.now

*****************************************

If you want to become an Honorary member of the R-Team, you can write an e-mail at ravishim.team@gmail.com

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH OH OH OH, ladies I'm so speechless right now. My friend from work called me and said get.on.ravishim.team YOU are on it!

Thank you! Love you sooo much!

*hovering in a corner now, all embarassed* but with *smiles*

lickhimright said...

OH my dear OH!!! *grin*
We love you toooo! Dont be embarassed! Get out of the corner now or I'll send Edward to get you out of there!
Kisses!

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Here OH!! This video will get you out of the corner, (and will make you feel like running around the block) plus a few other things!!! *wink*
And Good Morning/Afternoon R Team!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcacur6N1eg

undresshim said...

@OH
Then we have to thank Edward´s voice, b/c of it you are here today with us!!

I went to see Twilight because of Robert Pattinson (yeah I´m an old stalker of Rob, not a screaming one tho. lol)

Now I love both of them Rob and Edward, don´t ask me who I love most...(I think u already know *wink*)

Morning rest of the Team!!!
how are you today?? my neck still not good *cries*

lickhimright said...

@tiehimdown: i am a little short of breath right now... oh god... this video is killing me! good job to anyone who did this! GOOD JOB!!! ::drooling&panting::

@undresshim: aaawww! sweetheart! dont worry! i'll send edward over to caress your neck with his ice cold hands and you'll feel better!

reelhimin.now said...

@Oh...dear sweet wantithard oh! omg, so do i so do i! but only from Robward! don't u go running away now. Father Robward wants to LOVE you! *wink*

Welcome to the brood. Those of us who are totally sick, perverted and outofcontrol! Which is the way we like it to be. *wink @Ravishim Team!

@undresshim
Remember what those Rob fingers can do. *wink* Nice cold fingers caressing those sore spots and making u feel all warm and cozy. He makes u feel so wel-cum! I send them to you with all of my love!

@lick
am with you doll, i died. i can't take this anymore. can this man get any hawter? er uh nope!

@tiehimdown
reely very weak right now. i don't have the strength to stand anymore. reely gone. reely i am!

thanks for the vid! panting! need panty change! NOW! *cough*

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Tee hee that's a good one huh gals???
Hey Lickity!! I sent you an email but it came back 3 times!! :(

Unknown said...

You.yea.You.Team.Honoraries!

You guys are sick and perverted and that is why I love you!

Team Ravishim Team! Team Sisters of the Holy Moly Perversion Church and
Team TIGHT Security!
YOU GUYS NEED T-SHIRTs!

NICE PICTURES! Oh and sorry couldn't comment the last few days but I read everything.

@hold
LOVED the Shower story! I always will LATHER UP! *wink*

@reely perverted sick creature spankmetillishriekwithpain girl! You wrote that? *winking @hold* Yes, I always knew that about you nutty meg nutty meg! *whistling*

I want finger action.

@undresshim
Edward can be such a pain in the neck! You just have to tell him to robudown. OK? Get better! *smooch*

@zipper
Fuck, where are you? What happened to you? Did the zipper get stuck or something? Try butter.

@Lickhim
robsicle. yea. ur gonna lick him for real this time, aren't you.

@OH, oh, oh cheerio!
Yes, I went screaming and kicking to Twilight. Then I was escorted out of the theater for not wanting to leave. I kinda was kissing the screen. *what? don't tell me that none of you thought of that!*

@TieHimDown
I'll help you. I'll help rip his clothes off too. I'm ready.

Love the vids! Love the perversion!

I need to kick me a dawg now! Getting to soft! bye

undresshim said...

@tiehimdown
ur trying to kill us?? I mean THAT video is HAWT!!! Is that even legal??

oh KStew pls watch this video and than tell me you dont wanna kiSS(f***) Rob!!! Helllllllooooo!!

@lick
can u send Rob instead?? I like him more, but Edward is fine too!!! *kisses and hugs*

@reel
yes I remember what those hotpornfingers can do but I think that arent gonna help my neck...maybe lower...lol

@stilltheLurker
I want Edward to be a pain in some other place...pfffffffffff!!

I cant tell u the place cause I´ve heard that a lot of ppl read us and I´m kinda shy *innocent looks*

Team I think I´m getting better...lick, kiss...fingerpornrob...shirtlessrob...
yes I´m definitely better LOL

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

How kissable(an other things) is this guy???
Couldn't ya just...
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/32225gif.jpg[/IMG]

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

I can never spell anything correctly when I look at Rob.:)

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

Oh?
OH OH OH!
OH - Hi - OH!

Sorry. I'm just trying to keep myself from going absolutely and positively nuts here!

That was so sweet Oh, tho. OK OK I'll stop!

I love you guys. I know you guys. One of you gave birth to me and the other i've known practically all my life. I love you but god, it's so hard to see my birth mother be a Ravishim Team member. And my "aunt" write spanking sexy finger *cough* stories b/c damn! (rolls eyes)

It won't be long and I can show all of you my little girl who will instantly fall in love with Robward - just like mommy did. *shhh don't tell daddy and grandpa tho*

Wink. congrats oh. love you!

Kisses and smooches!

I.feel.so.charming.now! NOT!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

Nice story..how do you guys come up with such good things when your write...honorary member stories are soooo good...I mean..i know you didnt come up with it..it is rl..but still..well written...:)

Anonymous said...

@Isabella
Hi! {wavin} Hugs and kisses you!

I've missed you too! Thanks for the congrats! I'm excited too! I love The R Team. *whispering - yes I know your mom and "aunt" but they are the best and it's for a good cause....a Rob cause...*

Can't wait to see your little girl! Please let us see your little girl. Looking @Zipper!

@Wheaty's Girl
Thank you. I was SCARED TO DEATH to write that. I have NO writing talents at ALL! ask @lick! Right? @reel? I was a shaking in my boots! Writing that. And it doesn't even compare to @tiehimdown and @beesue's!

kisses to you! Wheaty it's YOUR turn! Reverend Mother StrokeHimGently? Did you feel the holy finger of God too? omg! that cracks me up!

Loves the Ravishim Team!!!!!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

I was hoping i learned the meaning of the word fuck..haha :) God..who's that...I only know father rob..jk..hehe i forgot for a minute..lol I have no writing talents at all either..I am scared..haha lol I do love being Reverend Mother StrokeHimGently...cause maybe that means i got to......well you know..strokehimgently..ahhhhhhh can you believe my hubby picked that..he is funny! lol he did say strokemegently..but that is ok..haha dont want to stroke him..just rob..haha jk..i didnt say that..shhhh..lol..whoohooo..bad shannon!! I need a spanking! You ladies make me talk dirty and become so very naughty! lol BUT I LOVE IT..LOVE THE RAVISHIM TEAM!!!!!!!! AND ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS!!!!!!! :)







Followers