Happy Birthday Kai!I'm sure Reely doesn't mind my forcing you to bend over as I smack ur ass hard!! *SMMMAACCCKKKK*uh, now that ws one got 27 more to go, right? HEHE!!
Why oh WHY does everyone have to geet in on the action???
I can well attest to the fact that our dear REEL needs NO help when it cums to spanking MY ass...butt she can do it to me whenever she likes!! *waggles eyebrows*
Thanks so much Tie and especially Reel for making this birthday special. I usually hate b-days; but Reely made this one so very special.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Kai!I'm sure Reely doesn't mind my forcing you to bend over as I smack ur ass hard!!
*SMMMAACCCKKKK*uh, now that ws one got 27 more to go, right? HEHE!!
Aww Ladies!!!
have I mentioned you can RavishME any time; Reely??
@Suz...thanks hun.
@Tie...thanks for the card! You're really the first to call me that!
@Reely....*rubbing ass* um you already got your errrm LICKIN' in last night.
love ya all!
Ummmm...that card is so wee! lol
I will email the super-sized version!
Have a great one Kai! Scooby-doo!
Happy Birthday Kai!
@suz i'll hold him down whilst you and Reely spank him :)
You know kai the ravish team will always spank your ass
@suzee hold
Why thx, I think kai could use a few more whacks
Happy birthday kai
oh i would gladly join in and spank your ass kai!!!
Happy Birthday!
*waves to suzi, reely, tie and hold*
Why oh WHY does everyone have to geet in on the action???
I can well attest to the fact that our dear REEL needs NO help when it cums to spanking MY ass...butt she can do it to me whenever she likes!! *waggles eyebrows*
Thanks so much Tie and especially Reel for making this birthday special. I usually hate b-days; but Reely made this one so very special.
Thank you all..
My love is yours
and I'm totally hooked. *winks*
I might be late... but here I am!!!
*leans in and licks your cheek*
Happy Birthday Kai-OBI! *giggles*
All the best for you!!
Post a Comment