Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!

Cum have a piece of our Rob-turkey!!






Lickie:

Mmm... *licks lips* I want that piece between the two thighs!! *raises fork and sticks it in the turkey*

Tie:

Now now...he calls himself an idiot, but he's no turkey!! But I would Gobble him up, if he's let me!! Oh forget the last part!! I want white meat please!! *sharpening knifes*

Reel:

Oooooh yummy!!! Let me have some stuffing *cough* and creamed corn on the Rob... I mean corn breaded Rob stuffing... I mean... Oh anyway...

Zippy:

I wanna chew on the tail too... and let's see desert!

Reel:

PumpHISkin pie! With whipped Robcream topping!

Hold:

*licks lips and wipes away drool* Let's just eat HIM... I mean IT up!

Lick:

*ties bib around neck* Let's!!!

7 comments:

*TIE* said...

Oh damn!! Where's the gravy??? MMMM....*wipes dribble from chin*
Letter to the Editor: Dessert has 2 's'-s because you always want more!!!
And who doesn't want MORE Rob??!!
We won't even get into knives...knifes...because it's leaves not leafs, and well there is the hockey team the Toronto Maple Leafs, so.. never mind! lol *my bad*
One more thing...I want the WISH*___ ;)BONE!!!

Love you! *ducks from Lickie's flying turkey leg*

*TIE* said...

Oh and one MORE THING!! *wink*
Do turkey's have tails??? Bwaaaa....

reelhimin.now said...

Tie!!!

yes they have tails!!! *sheesh* and um i think robturkey has a very HAWT tail....*ravenous eyes*

oh and ooopsy dessert.
my bad...*hanging bad proofreading head*

robgravy???
oh HOLY nommeeenessss!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
*going back to stuffing the rob--i mean -- turkey!!

(he can stuff my turkey anytime)

lickhimright said...

*rolls eyes @Tie and bites her in the ass* *giggles* Pffft...

Oh my lickity! I wanna eat Robward up!! Mmmmmm!!!

@reel: He can stuff your turkey huh? *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Girls; Girls!

I'm sure theres enough *cough* BONE on the Rob to go around! No need to fight.

Lickie; Stop throwing things...*sheesh*

Tie_the_Grammar_Police:

you're absolutely correct. Although I wouldn't REELY call the Toronto Maple Leafs a "hockey" Team....they seem to spend far more time playing Golf than Hockey; these days. *ducking*
Don't worry; there's always next year.

Reel? Creamed Corn on the Rob? *eyes wide* umm..no. *ewwwww*

but if you and Zippy want some Deeeelicious CornBread Stuffing..I think my recipe is the best. *winks* and yes that is an offer to cum over and stuff your Turkey.

Happy thanksgiving to ALL of you Ladies..we have a lot to be thankful for. I know I'm reely thankful for many things this year.

holdhimdown said...

@reel *laughs* rob can stuff my turkey anytime too!

oh and i wanna piece of the large robturkey tail , hell i want the whole thing , and slurp some robgravy *evil smile*

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Now that's a turkey....!!!!....

*passing the Wild Turkey to the members of the R Team and our guests...*

and I always save room for the tail!!!! eeeeeeYUMMeeeezzzzzz!

*gulp*

@lick
holy don't stick him too hard! you might damage MY robtail!!!! *smirk*

@tie
*grins* knives? robble robble! *evil laughing*

@reel
mmm
pumpHisSkin Pie? well pass that robcream i'm fucking drooling here!

*holy mama, gulp gulp*

@hold
you can not have my robtail but there's plenty of robgravy to cover all the robkey and robstuffing!

*drunken gulp*

@spankherfirmly
OH HOLY HELL!
i know what you are!!!!! *grins*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! REELY thank for Our Beloved Reel and thankful for all the blessings of this year.

I love you all!!!
And a shout out to my little granbabies!

Little Edward and Little Bella!
*kisses to you my precious ones*







Followers