Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who 2 people embody you? Or Rob?

A few years back I was with my friend and her then husband enjoying a Summer night on the front steps with a few wobbly*pops. Dear Clive got way more than wobbly, as did I.

We started to plan our funerals. Not in a morose way, but a silly way.

We were laughing hysterically. Joyce just keep rolling her eyes.

He said ,'Hey Beej! (Yeh, another nick-name of mine). You should put this on your tombstone!'

"SHE WAS A LITTLE MARY TYLER MOORE, AND A LITTLE JOAN JETT"


Perfect I thought! That's me in a nutshell. Just a rebel without a clue.

I never forgot that, although he doesn't remember that night at all!! LMAO

So if you were to step outside yourself... which 2 people embody you??

Now back to Rob. It always cums back to Rob!

He's a nervous, sensitive artistic, intelligent bumbler.

He's sex on two legs with looks that kill. He's raw and dishevelled, yet reserved and refined.

This is who I came up with for Robert. Hugh Grant and Hugh Jackman. What do you think??

Yes...I know. There is only one Rob!!!

Hey check out the similar creative for an old People magazine spread, and the Vanity Fair pics of Rob. Hmmmmmmmmm...


11 comments:

lickhimright said...

Hmm...
I actually don't know who Mary Tyler Moore is *ducks for cover*
Little Joan Jett huh? Yeah, I think that suits you.
Rob = Hugh Jackman? I think I agree but Hugh Grant? Ick... Ick!! Nope!

I really don't know 2 people that embody me... Maybe Venus, the goddess of love! Mwahahaha!!!

*TIE* said...

Did you Google Mary?? Did ya?? C'mon I know you did!! C'mon Venus...de Smilo...get you Google on!!

I only said Hugh Grant because of the way Rob sometimes stumbles on his words and gets all goofy and nervous. You should see the How To Be outakes.
He's a scream!

reelhimin.now said...

Hmmm

2 ppl embody me? (WOW that's deep maybe a little too deep for me)

OH OH OH
I love MTM! Plus remember she was one of the very first of millions to say
"OH ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!"

singing:
"who could turn the world on with her smile......who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worth while..."

but i'm thinking also:

Sally Field....
Gidget and The Flying Nun. (hey Sally I'm somewhat of a NUN too!, evil laughter .. ok sorta)

BUT, I have to say I'd rather have Rob embody me!!! all over!!!
#just saying!

UM,
Ok i see the similarities...poor rob tho. Hugh Grant, icky!

mwaaaa to u Tie!

Anonymous said...

*pulls tie, reely in for a group hug sing*

"Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
You're gonna make it after all"

lalalalalalalalalala

ok well i had to finish that song. sorry. *hangs head*

Mary
*nods head*
yes!

Joan Jett!
wooo hooo, wow Tie, give me a ringadingy coz baby we walk the same path!

@reely
The Flying Nun? *rolls eyes* yea right! *giggles hysterically* mmm. well i guess you are LIGHT enough to throw u up in the air! i think we once talked about throwing you at rob.
isn't that right, @R Team?
mmm, u do give Sally Field a run for her habit!

@Tie
Loves you babe!

@lick
hugs to you even tho u don't know who MTM is. *gasp*

goddess of love? *smirk*

oh robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

holdhimdown said...

*whispers to @lick* i dont know who Mary Tyler Moore is either. or Sally Field.. who is this flying nun?! damn us Europeans not knowing who people are..

ok this is err deep answer,and extremely random, 2 people who embody me?
Ashlee Simpson, because she has a sibling who will always be better than her and she will always feel inferior and not good enough, regardless of what her parents say.. *sigh*
and.. Avril Lavigne, someone told me i look like her (without my glasses) and well, she just does and says what she wants and doesnt care what anyone else thinks.
yep told you it was random.

can i have a 3rd?
Kristen Stewart.. because im secretly fucking Rob Pattinson too *smirks*

lickhimright said...

@hold: Pfew *wipes forehead* at least its not just me! *giggles*

Aww honey! What about what your friends say? I mean... come on!! Ashley is sooo much better than Jessica! *grins and hugs you*

You are Kristen huh... lucky little bitch! I knew it!

Anonymous said...

"a little less conversation a little more action!!!"

hmm....Frank Sinatra and Wynton Marsalis....maybe a little Marquis de Sade thrown in for fun. *smirks*

*TIE* said...

Kristen:" Oh....Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!"lol

lickhimright said...

@Spankherfirmly:
I like this song... *dances to the tune in my head*

@Tie:
You think Kristen is dragging the bbb at the end? *giggles*

Unknown said...

All you girls are so damn funny, I heart you all!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!







Followers