Put your hands together for our newest Honorary member...
I was just a normal, boring girl leading a normal, boring life before Robert Pattinson. He has reduced me to a quivering, drooling, Robporn-crazed addict. The mere sight of him in a photo sets my heart to racing and my loins to throbbing. I'm a slave for him. A Robwhore.. I never pass up a chance to say wonderful things about him and I am extremely flattered to have been asked to be an honorary member of the RavisHim team.
Let us praise His Holy Hotness.
Let us praise His Holy Hotness.

On the eighth day God created Robert Pattinson and saw that it was good. The angels rejoiced. The sun and moon hid their eyes from his radiance. Flowers bloomed, birds sang, and little blue smurfs danced in the fields.
He is worthy of devotion. He is love. He is hope. He is illuminating and blinding. He is life and I.AM.DIED. Needing him is as natural as breathing. Wanting him; normal.
He is worthy of devotion. He is love. He is hope. He is illuminating and blinding. He is life and I.AM.DIED. Needing him is as natural as breathing. Wanting him; normal.

He is the sun on a cloudy day. He is the light at the end of the tunnel. He is the breeze on a summer day. He is the prize at the end of the rainbow. A beautiful dream come true. Traveling the world to bring his sweet brand of healing. To do him service, the rich would beg, the poor would steal, the weak would crawl, and all would be satisfied. Let me be of comfort to him, spending a lifetime on my knees in gratitude. Allow me to be healed by his touch.
Amen

5 comments:
Welcum dear Jeanette to the perv family!
You are in good company! *grins*
*snickers* ... little blue smurfs?
I would certainly spend -if not a lifetime- quite a while on my knees doing what I am supposed to do to him! *giggles*
Amen Sista!!! I agreed whole heartedly as well as my other body parts!!! LMAO
Thanks gain for allowing me to be a part of the sexalicious team. I enjoyed myself immensly. *wink*
If you can get in touch with Ooohlalaa and get Unexpected reposted I will love you forever. It is one of my favorite Edwards in the fandom and I would love to read it again. Thnx
WELCOME BACK RAVISHIM!!!
J, I am so going to your church. When I died! I want to go to your heaven!
Post a Comment