Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How do you like our new look???

With New Moon premiere coming soon and all the gorgeous RPattz pics, we thought we should change our look!!

How do you like it???

Like the new avi's??? Rrrrooooaaaar!!! *laughs*

Thank you all for your love and support!

The R-Team

16 comments:

Ella said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Luv it Twitter Mumma and Aunty Lick!!

Kelly said...

Luv it!!!! Too HOT for words!!!! *mwah* to u all!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!1

*die*

This is one schmexy lookin site!

LOVE YOU ALL LADIES

xoxo

(twitter.com/oinkd)

Unknown said...

Fuckhawt, I love it!!! *Kisses and licks*I can't get enough of this blog and ROB, plus the always sought after Father Robward!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness!! hawtness... looks dirty, girls...looks dirty! The perv in me is quite pleased!

*TIE* said...

How could I not love when I love you and Rob so much!! Mwahhh!!! xoxxo Tie

MoREthANHuMAn said...

*licks my screen* YES YES YES, love the new look! #ibitedhimandhelikeditYES *sighs* Look, he's totes a sub... *rubs hands together and continues with my stalking ::cough:: I mean... nothing* ^_~

rpfangirljr said...

This is way too awesome! Seeing those pics on the banner are enough to give me naughty thoughts. LOL

I am so glad you all are back in a major way!

Unknown said...

Love the new look! xoxo

lickhimright said...

Soooo excited today!!!
Thank you all for you loving words!
We are very happy you like it!
Many lickalicious kisses to y'all!

Anonymous said...

nice love it!!!!

reelhimin.now said...

Well said my sister @LICK...

Thank you all for your loving words!
AND I couldn't be happier b/c I love all of you so much.

Makes me think of the theme song to the TV show CHEERS

"Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to goooooooooo

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name."

And we always will and we always will love you all!

*sniff sniff, i need a tissue*
and
HOLY FUCKHAWT ROB.........
#justsaying
*evil winks*

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladies,

Those VF pictures "melt by Butter"!
Those Fuck Me Eyes and that just had sex hair!

Luv the new banner!!! Running out to buy my VF today - it is out!

@reely - yep, just call me "Norm" - I set at the corner stool!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwww.
First, Dear Licky, Reely, Undressy & Hold...mmm...yyyyy

We are back. And it's so nice of Rob to pose for our blog isn't he??
Oh Rob...........Oh Rob......!!!

VF, um yes @beesue aka fellow grampire!
getting my copy. hiding it from Trainwreck (my HUNGRY dog's biting range) and going to sleep with it under my pillow. *evil grins*

@reely
*grabs ur tissue box* oh reely u made me cry. AGAIN. first ROB's corn on the ROB picture. *winking to the R Team* and now your song...
everybody does know your name and we all love you, reely.

@beesue
i'm Carla, just here to say an obnoxious comment or two and pretend to be a waitress. *giggles*

HUGS TO ALL!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

FranBrito said...

WOW
I love it!
this is a good thing!
its a new start!
YES REELY THATS FOR YOU!!!!
=)=)=)
I love you girls madly so hope that you all stay with me for years to come!!! YES REELY AGAIN FOR YOU!!!!
=)=)=)
love you all madly
Fran

Anonymous said...

*grinning*

Yes; ladies; keep UP all the good work.

Nice to see the R-team in fine form once more.

I know that I'm always glad I came....







Followers