Monday, September 7, 2009

Honorary R-Team member for this week is...


Welcum to the perv team dear Catherine aka cathmel!!!


Fan Letter


I awoke with a start, surprised I had even managed to sleep at all. Today was the day - HE was coming to the hospital at which I worked. The actor who had re-awakened a side to me I thought was long gone, Rob Pattinson. He was researching his next acting role as a doctor and was combining a trip home to London with spending some time in our hospital shadowing one of the medical teams.

Knowing my obsession with Twilight and Rob, my colleagues were constantly making jokes about keeping me away from him in case my overactive 38 year old hormones had me trying to rip my knickers off for him to sign, just like the lady who met Taylor Lautner. I laughed along with them but inside I just knew I would never be able to explain to anyone what Robert Pattinson meant to me.

I had been single for 7 years, working hard as a nurse and bringing up my two daughters. My sex life had been reduced to an occasional quick release from my vibrator when the mood took me. No passion no love - all that changed when my eldest daughter had begged me to watch a film called Twilight with her. I remember thinking ‘oh god how boring’ but had sat down with her ready to spend a couple of hours in her company.

And then he appeared on the screen and I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach - I could not breath - he was the hottest male I had ever laid eyes on. My mind drifted to thoughts of his hands touching me, his lips on mine, what his cock must look, taste and feel like. That night there was no bored masturbation, I had the best toe curling orgasm, that left me trembling and breathless in my bed. I had touched myself imagining it was him teasing my nipples, plunging his fingers into me repeatedly and when I came to the powerful vibrations on my clitoris - it was his cock inside me not a cold, shinny piece of plastic.

Since that experience it was him and only him that turned me on and made me feel like a woman again. I thought about him……………….imagined touching him, making him cum. Although it felt wrong, he was only 23, I felt connected to him and followed closely his life via fansites but at the same time hated that he could not have a normal life - had no privacy - could not enjoy the simple pleasures of a coffee out or meeting with friends without being mobbed or snapped by the paparazzi. One day the mixed feelings I had boiled up inside me and I poured out my heart into a fan letter and posted it to Rob. It felt mad - I was a rational grown up woman behaving like a love struck teenager but I needed him to know how he moved me………and how I felt about his plight.

It was time to go to work………..when I arrived I felt so turned on just thinking of Rob in the same building as me. I tried to put those thoughts behind me but as I sat at my computer I found myself rubbing my thighs together so the rough material of my trousers pressed into my clit. I almost groaned out loud - what I wouldn’t give to be able to squeeze my nipples and slip a finger or two deep inside me. I tried to ignore the fact that Rob was coming to the hospital but found it was impossible - everyone was talking about him. It wasn’t helping the damp state of my knickers and I was starting to worry I may be giving off a slightly fishy odour.

Suddenly I remembered a very private store room at the other end of the hospital - surely it would help if I could attend to my throbbing clit and carry on with my day. I walked to the office, closed and locked the door behind me - some privacy at last. I sat on a box and put one leg up on the shelf - the skirt of my uniform rode up my thighs and I slipped a finger under my damp knickers and allowed my finger to slide over my clit.

“Oh my God - that feels so good” I whispered to myself.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes - I unzipped the front of my dress and slipped my other hand inside my bra.

My fantasy moment was interrupted by a quiet cough.

My eyes snapped open and I jumped to my feet trying to find the source of the sound. Slowly a man stood up, he had been sitting on the floor behind some shelves. As he turned to look at me I recognised him - my mouth dropped open.

“Hi - my name is Rob” he grinned at my shocked face “please don’t let me interrupt you” his eyes took in my unzipped uniform and shiny, sticky fingers. “I was just looking for somewhere to be alone”

I stuttered “Fuck……shit…………I mean………………..Oh my god - you are Robert Pattinson and I was………………..” words failed me ”I was…….. I was” I just blushed.

“Yes” he licked his lips and sucked in his cheeks - that sexy look I had seen a hundred times in pictures of him - none of them did it justice - it was breathtaking “perhaps I can help with that”


...to be continued!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*THUD* Cath you nearly killed me! OMG!! SO hot! what's with us nurses fantasizing with him in our hospital? lol!
I love it girl!

lickhimright said...

Um... *sighs* yeah...
That was my last panty... sorry Father Robward... I will go pantyless from now on...
I want Rob to catch me playing with my wee wee and offer to help me too...
Well... I think I would faint but it would be worth...

dragon said...

*splat* my panties just hit the floor. I am looking forward to the continuation. I won't look at the broom cupboard in quite the same for a while...

*sigh...blush*
DragonPurr







Followers