Sunday, September 6, 2009

Confessions... Vol. 14


Last week... Father Robward and Father Peter were about to ... reward Sister Spread and Sister Tie for changing their mind so quickly and promising to follow the RavisHim rules...

Father Robward unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his thighs, taking his cock out and stroking it slowly in his right hand...

FR: Peter... what are you waiting for? You have two of your Sisters cuffed, pantyless and bend over on your bench... they have agreed to obey... you should reward them...

FP: Yes... yes, you are right Robward... I just... I don't know if I will be able to...

Spread: Father Peter... uncuff me and I will help you...

Father Peter looked over to Father Robward who shrugged.

FR: They are your Sisters Peter... You can do whatever you want with them.

Father Peter uncuffed Sister Spread and Sister Tie which stood and glanced over at Father Robward who chuckled lightly.

FR: Show us your appreciation Sisters and we will reward you...

By that, Sister Spread moved over to Father Peter and said:

Spread: Father... *looking at her feet* ... may I touch you?

FP: Yes... yes you may Spread...

Spread moved her hand to Father Peters crotch and started rubbing his cock lightly. She moved closer to him and started sucking on his neck while her other hand was brushing over his chest and his nipples. She started to unbutton his pants, moving her hand in his briefs, taking his cock in her hand and stroking it gently.

Spread: Father Peter *panting lightly* may I suck your dick please??

FP: Yes... please... *moaning*

Sister Spread released Father Peters cock from his pants and took him in her mouth. She started moving the cock in and out of her mouth, sucking lightly on it when she reached the head, grazing her teeth on his lenght... Father Peter threw his head back and started breathing heavily enjoying the sensation of her hot wet mouth.



Sister Tie moved closer to Father Robward...

Tie: Father... I am sorry for being such a smart ass... I want you to forgive me...

FR: You already are forgiven my child. I know it is sometimes difficult to restrain yourself from such indulgments... but you must learn. And you must obey. You have to follow the rules Tie.

Tie: *getting on her knees...inching closer* I know Father... I know... You are absolutely right... But please.. I am so horny right now. Watching Spread sucking on Father Peter...I wish to do that to you too!

FR: You may Tie. I allow you to.

Tie bend eagerly over Father Robwards huge and ready cock, licking from the base to the tip, sucking away the pre-cum, licking around the head and kneading his balls at the same time.

Sister Spread was continuing her work while Father Peter has started finger fucking her at the same time. She was moving on his fingers, trying to take them deeper inside, trying to reach that sweet spot...

FP: *slightly breathless* Ooooh Ffffuuck Spread... your pussy is so wet and you are sucking me so good... so good... uuuuuuhhh...

At the other side of the room, Tie was sucking on Father Robwards dick. He was grunting like an animal and suddenly he pulled her up to straddle his lap.

FR: *whispering in her ear* I want to fuck you... I want to feel the inside of you... I want to hear you scream my name while you cum...

Tie: *moans out* Oooohh yesss...

Father Robward lifted Tie slightly and pushed his cock inside of her with on fast motion.

FR: Uuuunnghhhh... Tie.... mmmmm...

He started moving his cock in and out of her, guiding her with his hands on her waist. Whenever she tried to pick up pace, he stopped her with his hands...

FR: Slowly Tie... keep a steady rythm... let the orgasm cum to you... don't be hasty...

Tie: Oooohhhh Faaather... uuughhh....

Father Peter and Spread had changed into position 69 with Spread on top. She was sucking on his dick, kneading his balls while he was moving his fingers inside of her and licking her clit simultaneously.

Spread: Aaaahhh!!! Father... mmm... I am... cumming... aaaahhhh!!!!

Father Peter felt her walls clench down on him, she was so tight he could hardly move his fingers inside of her. The sensation was so intense he felt his balls shrink and his cum exploded into Spreads mouth.

FP: Ohhhhhh fffffuuuck!!!!!!!!! Aaarghhh!!!!

Spread continued sucking on Father Peters cock lightly. She drank his cum and licked him clean swirling her tongue on the tip of his cock.

Spread: You taste so good Father... and she swirled her tongue again around Father Peters cock head, licking at the opening.

Father Robward was fucking Tie hard. He had turned her around so she would face Father Peter and Spread. His right hand was on her clit rubbing it fervently and his left on her waist, setting the pace.

Tie: Oooh Father... oh God!! Oh holy fucking shit!!! Your cock is filling me completely... my clit is throbbing... ohhhhhh... mmm... I am... I... uuuhhhhhh....

FR: Cum for me Tie!! *grunting while fucking her hard and fast* I want you to cum... I want to feel your juices flowing on my cock... and scream my name!

He moved to her neck and started licking and biting on it. Sister Tie threw her head to the side moaning out loudly.

Tie: FUCKKK ME!!! Oooh God Father!!!! *screaming* Father... Robward... Aaarrghhh!!!! I am cumming!!! Mmmmm....

Father Robward increased the speed of his thrusts, pushing harder and harder into Ties pussy. Rubbing harder and harder on her clit. He felt her pussy walls contracting, he felt her miliking his cock and he came hard... spilling his cum into her.

FR: Ohhh God!! Aaaaahhh!!! Take my cum Tie! Ffffuck!!

Sister Spread was watching Tie coming undone with wide eyes and Father Peter was feeling his cock twitch. He felt ready for what was about to cum....

...to be continued!

5 comments:

TIE said...

OH DEAR LORD!!! I THNK I'M PREGNANT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.....smoking a ciggie.....now THAT WAS GOOD!...Father P - What CUMS NEXT!!!

SpreadHimWide

dragon said...

*Thud...slurp...I appear to have fallen off my chair drooling*
Wow...I slept in late and sure enjoyed waking up to this Father/Sister time... It's a good thing I wasn't wearing any panties yet. Mmmmmmm...such nice way to get the day started. I'm really looking forward to the continuation.

*giggle*
DragonPurr

CrochetRockstar said...

Wow..... Holy...um...you know... ;)

holdhimdown said...

Father Peter AND Father Robward..*thud* gets up off the floor..Father Robwards cock.. *faints* gets up off the floor again.. Father Peters cock *dead*







Followers