
Lickie: Have you seen that???? Edward Cullen is a chocolate bar!!!!! Oh God... I am definitely gonna be a diabetic now... umm... Reelhimin... Zipperdown... you know my address... send me a box (or two), okay?
Hold: Carmel goodness drizzled over him, yum!
Zippy: Everything tastes better covered in chocolate, he's no exception!
Undress: Robward coverd in chocolate and carmel? move outta my way girls, i've got to lick him clean!
RockHisSocksOff: I'd lick anything off his nipple!
Reel: Oh, I know you would sweet Rock! He really satisfies! Add butter and nuts, and he'll be a "brittle"! *giggles*
Hold: Sticky, sweet and messy...
Zippy: Pardon me....i've eaten him so many times I'm in a diabetic coma.....
Undress: can someone pass me the whipped cream?
Lickie: You know... Daniel Craig has his own popsicle too... why don't they make a Robsicle too? For me... Oh I would lick him all day long... *sighs*
Reel: Oh yes! A Robsicle... yummy... we should start a petition!

(Thanks to our Honorary RockHisSocksOff for her constant inspiration! *winks*)

9 comments:
Well, now i'm definitely a chocoholic......just to let HIM -- I mean -- it MELT in my mouth! *wink*
Pant.Faint.Thud.Dead!
How is everyone today? UH, Where is everyone today?
knock knock HELLO? where are you? callin all pervettes i KNOW u're out there!
Cum out Cum out whereever u are?
*sigh* -- *sulking in a corner*
OMG, could you imagine food play with him?!?!? Honey or chocolate sauce topped with whipped cream (cream..he..he..he..I'd cream just seeing it! ) dripping down his sides just asking to be licked?!?!?!
feeding him a strawberry...his mouth opening then gently wrapping his lips around the juicy fruit?
I would be seeing way too much of my dentist...
Oh good God!! I haven't eaten yet today and I've been up for 7 hours, and now all I can think of is CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS!!!!Bwaaaaaaaaaaa...
xo Mystifyme
I was picturing him as the axe chocolate guy! :-) YumO
@Reel: I'm here! I'm here!!!!!!!
Ooooohhhh myyyyyy gooooodnessss!!! Chocolate goodness all around!!! Ummm... can they make some life sized chocolate Robwards??? There should be some spare parts in errr... special places cause I think I would prefer nibbling and biting these off...
@Rock: Oh God... damn girl... the way you describe these things... sheeesh...
@Tie: Chocolate covered nuts? Muahahahaaaaa!!
@bjones: Oh the Axe choc man! I like that ad! Yes! This kind of life sized Robward I mean! With spare parts please!
@licky
life sized robwards? holy shit! LET ME SIGN, baby!
@Rock
holy hell! you'd cream?
JUICY FRUITS? mahahaha
@Tie
Staring at my Mr. Goodba now, thinking all sorts of things!
@bjones
THUD, axe chocolate! DEAD now! *wink*
@lick life size robwards?! life size robsicle!! we need to start a petition, hell yes we do! i need a life size robsicle to suck on..
Chocoholic alert!!! or Robochocoholic !!! loool hmmmm they could do a Rosicle too....hmmmm *mouth waters*
ermmm any cream to have with that chocolate!! ??? ermmm lick lick lick...my poor tongue ....
LOL
Love you all madly
xxoxo
Fran
This cracks me up because my hubby always says that he wishes he was made out of chocolate so my mouth would never leave him!! ROFL!!! Funny thing, you know that new body spray that smells like chocolate? he wanted to get some....it *does* smell like it in the air...but on the body---IT IS GROSS! YUCK! lol!!
Post a Comment