are you trying to kill us???
HOT DAMN!!!!
*heart beats frantically*
Oh my Edward... *pants* Oh my Rob... *pants and drools*
Look what our Honorary TieHimDown found for us... we needed to share with you... just too good to keep for ourselves...
*pant... faint... thud... thud... thud... thud... thud...drool*
^^^^^
That was the sound of our heads hitting the floor...
Somebody come help us up...
We dont seem to be able to because of all the saliva on the floor...
^^^^^
That was the sound of our heads hitting the floor...
Somebody come help us up...
We dont seem to be able to because of all the saliva on the floor...

7 comments:
Damn, its like I can't breathe! I can't sit in this chair anymore either, keep sliding out!
OK, how can any day that starts with that deliciousness be bad??! Thanks! Of course, I'll be completely useless, but happy and useless!!
@itsjustme
@latchkey wife
So happy to see you comment!!!
*jumps up and down, slips on saliva and falls on face*
Ahahaha! Ooopss...
Cum again!!!
Swimming in a sea of Rob sex and saliva???
Lalalalalalallla! UR welcome pussycats! xo Tie
Hello Team!
.....Ahhhhhh....just what I needed after this loooong Rob Dry Spell we are having!!! Thanks, Tiey - I am also died while panting and falling to the floor!
That man is just ..... toooo much ...I am addicted and def needed this fix!!
OME! THANKS for that vid!
I would love to help you up, but I have fallen myself! I.am.died! This Robpression is going on for way too long!
Oh how i REELY needed this today!
*mwaaaaa to tie* - you never let us down!
So many new faces!!! Welcum!! TY for commenting! We love it!
Oh *giggles* @lick
waving @beesue
hello darling! glad u CAME by and TY finally to
@Rob Pattinson
u make me drool, u make me want to eat u, but most of all u make me feel LIKE A NATURAL woman!! LA LA LA LA LA
Post a Comment