Monday, August 17, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member


A very warm WELCUM to our New Honorary Member of the week... Brenda aka bjones0011!

I have been reading the RavisHim blog for sometime now. Each week new encounters with the infamous Rob only made it harder for me not to think about what I would like to do to that sexy body! *wink* Well here is my story of a woman who has been sleeping with her boss, and well, she ends her relationship with her boss. Only to go out and is lucky enough to run into Rob…

*****

"That's it, I've had it!" Is the last thing I told him before I slammed the door and left. I was fed up with my job and the lie I was living with my boyfriend who is, well now was, my boss. Our relationship started because he couldn't resist me or the way I tasted to him, at least that's what he said. I was fed-up with his crap!

On my way home I called my good friend Rachael and told her the latest “were done story” as she called it, I told her this time I was serious.
“We can do a night out right??” I asked Rachael.
“Well Peter is over now but count me in in a few hours, you know how Peter can get when he has had a good day on set.” Rachael said

I never figured out how she was able to make Peter hers, well his mistress really, Peter would never leave his wife. But the sex was amazing is the only answer I would get from her. So straight home I went, not stopping anywhere. Tonight I am going to find me a new dick, I am completely over my old one! My black mini with the insane plunging back was the way to go especially for tonight. I found my black 5 inch christian louboutin stilettos which where the perfect complement to my racy dress.

Rachael sent me a text letting me know Peter was taking his time so she would be longer then expected, which was ok because I would soon be having a sex filled night myself and have to ditch her as well. At least that is exactly what I’m looking forward to. I was a bit jealous of Rachael, she snagged Peter and he was the best. He loves to take his time with women making them ache for more. Slowly undressing you and nibbling at your breast moving slowly down your body with his tongue to make it to your clit and tease it just enough to drive you insane. Making you want to take control of him and just manhandle him. At least that is how Rachael would describe it to me.

I reached the bar that Rachael wanted to meet her at only a few hours after we talked last. The bar wasn't full but it was a bit crowded because of its small size. I slowly walked to the end of the bar looking at all the possibilities, and ordered myself a Cosmo . I could see everyone who walked in, I was in the perfect seat. After a few Cosmos I was sure tonight was the night I would find someone like Peter, just without the pre-made family. After an hour of flirting with the other men in the bar I noticed someone opening the door. It wasn't that normal though, everything was in slow motion who is that, and why won't this guy stop talking to me? That's when he walked in. It was my tonight’s the night guy. I could feel my body getting hot all over my lower stomach was pounding. Who is he and why is it my body is yearning for him and I haven't even seen him yet? Then I saw him, he walked, no, he glided through the door as the door was shutting behind him. I could see him browsing the crowd with his eyes. What is going on, can no one else see this god that just came into the bar, but no one was looking at him but me! He caught my gaze and I was shocked I couldn't look away, at least not yet, my body was enjoying his stare burning into my eyes, my heart pounding instead of beating my pussy dripping for his touch. He smiled a crooked smile at me oh my that smile it’s so gorgeous, especially on him. He walked to the opposite end of the bar from me, but he was directly across from me. He whispered something to the bartender and smiled his crooked smile at me again. Oh this didn't help it just made me hotter for him.

The bartender handed him a beer and brought a drink to me "this is from the gentlemen across the bar" he said to me.

I smiled at the beautiful man across the bar, and sipped my now martini. I picked up the pick from my drink that had 2 olives on it and slowly licked the olives all the while staring into his eyes, and slid them off with my tongue in hopes to arouse him. Suddenly a girl walked to him and leaned on him like he belonged to her, and hugged him around his neck. Who was she and what is she doing with him? He stood from the seat and gave the girl a hug back, she squealed and ran away, what is going on? I'm slowly starting to worry this guy is not a good idea for me but my body was yearning for him, I knew I couldn't resist him not one bit, suddenly my phone was vibrating, oh no it was Rachael she is just a block away. I hope my mystery man doesn't leave while she is here.

Moments later Rachael walked in with Peter. Peter had a great night I could tell completely, his face was still red from his steamy night with Rachael, I’m sure, and his hair was a total mess, even his shirt wasn‘t buttoned completely. Rachael spotted me and called me over to her. "I want to get a booth don't you" she asked me.

“Of course” I said to her. We walked to a corner booth, and I sat next to Rachael in the middle of the rounded seat.

“Peter will you get is some drinks” was the first thing she said. Peter just smiled at her and walked away.

Rachael: So you are done with Paul are you?

Belinda: Yeah I can't handle the crap with him anymore. He never wants to have sex in the office anymore so I quit today, plus the sex was not as good anymore it’s like I got bored with him, it’s the same thing everytime.

Rachael: No way B you really quit and everything? I knew you would get bored with him, he was such a load of shit you know!

Belinda: Yeah I did. And I should have listened to you about Paul. But I have to tell u something before Peter gets back.

Rachael: Sure I'm listening.

Belinda: About 20 min ago a guy walked in and he is gorgeous! He sent a drink to me but some girl ran over to him and hugged him, I don't know what to think of this one Rach!

Rachael: Are you talking about that hunk Peter is talking to? She asked.

Belinda: What??! Why is peter talking to my great night?? I was thought to myself

Rachael: They are coming over B! she squealed

Belinda: Oh no! I mean oh yes and my body started burning again my nipples hardened my pussy hot and wet, my heart raced once more.

Peter: Belinda, Rachael, this is Robert, we work together. Smiling at us.

Robert: You ladies can call me Rob. He said, oh his voice was so musical to me!

Peter: Rob this is Rachael I have told you about her and this is Belinda or B as we like to call her sometimes, Rachael’s good friend. She hasn't had a great day so we came out to cheer her up.

Rob: I hope I can help with cheering you up he said while taking my hand and leaving a very wet kiss on my knuckles. My body was overwhelmed by the touch of his lips on my hand only made me hotter for him. I wanted him to rip my dress off and fuck him then, I didn't care if everyone watched or not I wanted him and wanted him more then my lungs wanted air.

Rachael: Will you join us then Rob she said so quickly I barely heard her, she was even grinning at me. She definitely knew what she was doing!

Rob: I would love to he said. He sat next to me and Peter sat next to Rachael they were completely into one another they didn't even notice us there. You've had a bad day B?

Belinda: Yes it wasn't a good day for me. ohh why was he looking at me like that? It was hard enough for me not to rip his clothes off right now, why is he making this harder for me?! I wanted to taste him so bad my body was moving closer to him even when I was trying to hold it back.

Rob: I'm sorry to hear that. How is tonight so far?

Belinda: Much better since you have come into it. Moving even closer to him. He chuckled at me for a moment.

Rob: I didn't mean to laugh but its the same for me I have to admit. Running his hand from his side to my bare thigh.

Belinda: I'm glad to hear that. I said blushing.

Rob: You made it much better ever since you licked those olives like you did. I looked away from his gaze because I never imagined he would have said that to me. And I was a bit embarrassed, and pleased this aroused him so.

Belinda: I'm glad I could help.

Peter: Sounds like there is something brewing over there with you two!

Rob: B is a desirable woman Peter, I’m glad that you have introduced us.

Rachael: I'm sorry Rob I never did let Peter cum so he is a bit tense and ready to leave so he can finally finish, and I’m ready to finish myself she winking at him.

Rob: That is ok Rachael I know how Peter can be sometimes. And it appears you like for him to come to work with you on his mind for sure. If you wish to leave I will look after B for you both. Rachael looked at me waiting for my answer.

Belinda: I knew she was ready to go. That's fine Rachael I won't be out much longer I will call u tomorrow. Peter scooped Rachael out of the booth and they took off through the door before we could say anything else.

Rob: That's much better, I didn't think they would leave but now I have you to myself. My body was aching for him even more, I didn't know how much longer I could hold myself back. I hope you are ok with their leaving B?

Belinda: Its ok with me I said, and started to blush because I was just as happy as he.

Rob: I would love to get to know you more B, but I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back from taking you right here in the booth. I smiled at him because he had the same desire as I. He stared into my eyes as I stared back, my heart was racing even more, my body burning and aching for his touch, he slowly moved towards me even more. He began to kiss me passionately. Oh fuck, I thought to myself, his breath is so sweet his tongue so soft massaging mine. I slowly ran my fingers up his back all the way to his hair and grabbed handfuls running my fingers through. He sucked my lips and slightly biting them. Making me want him even more then before. Rob: “B I want you, I have never wanted a woman more than I want you now. I can't control myself my body desires you B. I want to taste you I want to know how good you feel” he whispered into my ear...

...TO BE CONTINUED!

3 comments:

reelhimin.now said...

Squeeeee Welcum NEW Honorary!!! BJ

i want to quit my job too

oooh i need a drink!

lickhimright said...

Welcum to the pervy Ravishim Team dear Brenda!
Hope you like it here! If you dont... we can always ask @FatherRobward to spank you! LOL

Well... I got a name for you if you likey... Takemeonthewall! hehehe! What do you say?

Loves you!

FranBrito said...

Welcum Brenda! ahahahah Oh and @lickhimright Takehimonthewall?? damn lol
im sad today so not commenting to much...as in men hate mode... =(
this one was really good as all the other posts but i liked it yes
love u all madly
xoxox
Fran







Followers