Monday, August 3, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member


...put your hands together for our newest member... RobsButtonsBabe aka UnbuttonHisPants.Now!
Welcum!!!


*****

WARNING: The following content may contain the deepest, lustful desires I have ever had for Robert Pattinson. Please be cautious, because what you are about to read will never happen. We all wish it true one day, but til then PLEASE get lost in the most fictitious story I could brew up. Wishing wet panties to all!!!





"Not Your Average Cinderella Story"


You could always start off with a story saying "Once upon a time...", but that would not even come close to the description of my blissful romp with a dream come true prince from heaven. And so it begins......

I'm just your average girl from a small town. Never much exciting happens in small towns. So this is where the journey of a life time begins. I've been feeling the need to travel to get away from it all, and a long time friend in New York invited me up for her birthday. It took not even an hour to fly over and catch up with her.

As we talked and caught up on all the gossip about the craze in New York, we got ready to head out for the night to party it up on the birthday girl's special night. We both had no idea where we were heading. Probably just a few Pubs here and there. Maybe meet up with a few random guys. I laughed to myself when I thought about some random guy actually being interested in me. What a long shot! Little did I know what the night entailed for me.

So we partied, drank, and had a good 'ol time! It was so much fun. I really needed the much deserved break from the monotony of the small town life. It was about that time, 2am.. You know? When the bar closes.... "Dreadfully sad", I joked to my friend. We laughed and downed the last shot for the night, said our good byes, and we went our separate ways. I had to return home for a business matter, so i caught a cab to get me to the airport.

Not even a block down the crammed street I seen some guy stumble out of this one Pub. There were like 2 or 3 people standing close by and snapping photos like crazed lunatics! My drunk ass had to double look. OH MY GOD... I wasn't even sure, but I asked the cabbie to stop. I opened the door on the opposite side, closest to the mysterious man who was flagging for a cab. Low and behold it was THE Robert Pattinson in THE FLESH! How did I get this lucky to share a cab with this beautiful man?

To my very much excitement, he was casually dressed in his button fly pants, a plain black V-neck Tee shirt, and with none other than a plaid short sleeved shirt over top. It didn't matter to me. He could have worn a clown suit and my legs would still have gotten weak in the knees!

Once the door was open, he slid in saying, "Thank you! You're much too kind to share a cab." His fingers ever so slightly touched the side of my thigh, accidentally. Hell, it didn't matter. Accidentally, on purpose, HE touched me! I totally had to compose myself because I could feel my body go into a state of tingly shock. Oh the arousal I had when he pulled his leg in close to mine as if there was a magnetic pull of his body into mine. I tried to act shy and not be obvious that all I wanted to do was maul him the second he wasn't looking. For some reason when our eyes met, I gave my best sexy smile, and we both felt the same connection. Our bodies so close. He had a rough day, and I just wanted to sooth his aching heart with my warmth embrace.

He said to me, "Where are you headed?" I replied, "To the airport. Looks like it may be awhile until I get there with traffic so stuffy." By the looks of it, it could be 30 minutes until i got to my destination. I wanted so badly to take advantage of Rob, and I could tell he was returning the same interest in me as I did him. His gaze screamed "Fuck me!" and I was in a state of panic. He took his hand to my cheek and brush away a tendril of hair so that he could see my face. I turned my head to meet his lips so close to mine. He asked, "Is there anything I can do to thank you for rescuing me from those deranged papz? A kiss maybe?" At that point, I was completely drugged by his seductive energy and felt a little faint. With anxious eyes he begged, "May I?" After that it was all over for me. I fiercely grabbed the back of his head with my fingers tangled in his hair. We kissed so passionately it felt like hours flew by. I bit his bottom lip ever so slightly as we pulled away. My face felt hot, and my legs were quivering just a little. The agony I felt knowing that I had enjoyed this moment, and yet i will probably never see him again. He stared into my eyes so deep, I felt like I was Alice falling down the big hole. I knew I was about to loose this moment. The cab pulled over, and I had realized I was at my stop. I had to leave... So much of my body could not handle the torment of stepping out onto the curb without devouring his entire existence. I stepped out and turn back to see his face... so kissable! I had deep, dirty desires for a man I will never see again. Next, all I saw was a glimmer of a yellow flash drive off with the man of my dreams.





Once I got home, it was late in the a.m. and I slept horribly. I was constantly dreaming in and out about My Rob. In the morning I took care of my business. Once I hung up the phone it rang. Looking at the Caller ID, I answered with a confused tone, "Hello?" I was puzzled as to why my very own cell phone was calling my house. That's odd.. I thought to my self. It was all that I could hoped for. Robert Pattinson. He was calling from my cell phone. He said, "I know this may sound weird, but you mistakenly left your cell phone in the cab last night. I wondered if you would care if I came to pick you up for a date and the return of your phone?" I explained that I could catch the first flight out and asked where he would like to meet up. He said in his smooth voice, "Meet me at my hotel. You know where it is?" I said, "Uh, I don't believe you told me." I giggled at the thought that it was impossible through all the mouth watering make-out session for us to have said a word. He kindly told me the location as I primped my hair and told him I would be there soon. No one has ever seen me run that fast in the history of life!

I got to the airport and boarded, surprisingly fast. The flight felt like an eternity. I knew once the plane landed, it would only be moments til I met up with Rob. I got in the first cab I saw and told him the place I need to be and to get there by any means. That meant, break the speed limit please! Stopping at the hotel, i was so captivated by the thought that once i walk in there he would be there to greet me. God knows what i will do!

So I walk in and check in at the front desk, "Um, yeah I am here to meet up with Robert Pattinson..." The lady said, "Ahh, yes for your cell phone?" I told her, "Yes." Thinking to myself, "Lady are you kidding me? I DID NOT just come here for my cell phone!!! Gahhh!!" She actually ended up giving me a key card to the room. I almost had a mental break down right there. I had the KEY! Without a second thought I caught the next elevator up. When the door opened to his floor, I was taken back by Rob standing there waiting for me. The lady must have rang him to let him know I was on my way up. He motioned to me to follow into his room. I did so without hesitation! I did not know what would come of all this, but I really hoped for a saucy, sexual encounter. The tension between us was like none other.

We stood there silent for a moment. I told him, "It was so nice of you to invite me in, not to mention return my cell." I gave him a shy but "I want you" look. He handed me my phone and said, "It was my pleasure. I just wanted to see you again. The things I've wanted from you, I needed to know if you wanted me too." I had no composer and belted out, " Oh my God! You have no idea the dirty things I've wanted from you and to please you with. You see those buttons on your jeans? Yeah those! I'm going to pop every last one off with my teeth!" He moaned as if that aroused him as he bit his bottom lip.

I pushed him to the bed and ripped his shirt open. At the same time, he grabbed the small of my back and pulled me in close to his bare warmth. He gently tilted my head to the side for a bit of naughty nibbling on my neck. I was paralyzed in the bliss. I could not move. Slowly he moved down to my collarbone all the way across to the other side of my neck. He brought his lips back up the other side of my neck over to my lips. He sucked on my lip and then we kissed. I pulled away to fulfill my promise. I knelt down with my head to his waist and popped off every button on his pants. Then I pulled down his boxer briefs as he sat on the edge of the bed panting that I be gentle. I looked up and softly said, "However you want it." I took his long ,thick, firm cock in my right hand and went down sucking. Slow motions, up and down the shaft. He urged on for more, but I wanted to share the enjoyment. So I gave him a lustful gaze in hopes to hint my desire to take a ride. He was definitely won over by my provocative look. So he slowly helped me pull off my dress. I swallowed hard... as I knew I was about to seriously loose myself in what was about to take place. He pulled me up on top of him so that my legs wrapped around his back tightly. All of him was within me. Hard. Pulsing. Everything I could have wanted. He pushed deep and then deeper. We both knew this was so wrong it was right. I couldn't take my eyes off of his face full of desire for more. He held me close to his chest as I ran my hands through his messy hair. He stopped for a moment as there was a knock at the door. We looked up at each other and I giggled. He pressed his finger to my lips to "shhhhh" me. "Room service!" a lady called. Rob gave a evil glare toward the door and said, "Can you please come back later?" I was so aroused to know we almost got caught in the act. We both had paused, but then he turn me over on my stomach on the bed. Slowly from behind he slid all of himself inside me. He felt so hard and I was so wet with pleasure. With sweat dripping, all I wanted was this moment to last forever! We were close to reaching our orgasms and moaning almost synchronized. He thrust hard in and out as I gripped the sheets on the bed. My face definitely showed the pleasure he wanted me to have. Right then I knew I had to give in. "I'm gonna cum," I said, almost not able to say the words. Ever so gently, he reached down and grabbed my hair with his sensual hands as we came at the same time. What a moment of pleasure! Warmth over took our bodies. From my head to my toes, I felt nothing but a satisfying tingle. He turned me over and kissed the inner parts of my thighs to show his gratitude. He made his way kissing up my stomach to each breast, making sure not to show favoritism to one more than the other. Back up to my lips, he pressed his to mine. They were soft kisses of fulfillment. I felt the connection as if we were one with each other and nothing could take that away. But deep down I knew this moment was gonna end, and I didn't want to let it go!

We laid there relaxed in the moment. In the silence, my stomach growled from hunger. Rob turn to look at me and ask if we should go get a bite to eat. I wasn't about to say "No." So we left to eat and when we finished we returned to his hotel. Once we reached his room I said seductively, "Where are you hiding dessert?" He bit his lip as he scrunch up his nose. "I have some whip cream and Hershey syrup in the mini fridge. Well, that is if your willing for a tasty treat of round two?"

I'll leave the rest to your imagination!


<3
UnbuttonHisPants.Now

15 comments:

lickhimright said...

Welcum dear Heather to the perv club!!! Thank you for the great story and the awesome videos!!! Love them both!!

Taxi huh? Lost cell? Are you sure you didn't lost that on purpose? Note to self... next time I see somebody hunted down by papz.. must stop to give him a ride... and what ride that will be!!!! Desert anybody??
Whipcream&Syrup-Robsicle! Yummy!

shackle_me said...

Holy fuck! I...um...wow. That's all i can say! well done!

You're a very naughty girl! I like it!

RobsButtonsBabe said...

thanks ;)

CrochetRockstar said...

Nice...very nice... biting off buttons..love it! :)

Um.. Yummy... story!

Anonymous said...

Hey Team.....

......Welcome Unbutton to the crew!

Luved that Pervin' story! Ya know I always say "Do unto others and they will Do you"!!!!! That Rob certainly know how to repay an act of kindness!!!
Whatta Man, Whatta Man, Whatta a Mighty Fine Man.....(sorry, still have that song on my mind!!)

RobsButtonsBabe said...

beesue LMAO

reelhimin.now said...

squeeeeeeeeeee.....it's my fav buttons!

Welcum dear honorary Bite them buttons!

taxiward, cellward! NEED panty change!

Those vids are HAWT! When I die i'm kinda back as buttonfly jeans in Rob's closet! just saying!

HOLY shit!

@beesue
*whispering* i've got that song in my head too but also BUTTONsssss!

holdhimdown said...

*singing* 'loosen up my buttons babe...' turned up music loud and swaying.. hey i'm alone so shut it! ha ha

@robsbuttonbabe/unbuttonhispants.now / heather .. i LOVE the videos.. and the story, hawt! hawt! hawt!

oh, to be in a hotel room alone with Robward.. *daydreams* how many seconds could i resist until i jumped him *big grin*

Tie said...

Welcome Buttons!!
A random act of Robness is always welcome here....whoa...*happy dance*

Tie aka MystifyMe said...

Ooops!! Forgot!!
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/bobbynewmoon2.jpg[/IMG]

FranBrito said...

HOLY HOLY HOLY fucking shit shit shit fickity shit damn I can't breath *pants* I'm loosing it *thud*
*gets up quick* were was I ??
oh yes BUTTONSSSS that was really good most enjoyable loool
do please write again ahahah
Oh yeah just thought I'd tell the team "girls!!!! thank you so muchhhhhh as I realised that all this stuff has given me more confidence and I was able to ermm well lets just say i got lucky with the guy I liked =)"
love u all madly
xoxoxo
Fran

lickhimright said...

@beesue: Do unto others and they will Do you??? Muahahahaa!!!

@tie: Oh love that pic...

@Fran: Really???? We did? You did??? Squeeeee! That is really awesome! :)))

@shackle: well... we all are naughty over here... and you know you are too... so where is that story you are writing? huuuuuhhh???

@crochet, reel, hold: *waves* hi my sweets! missed you today! kisses!!!

CrochetRockstar said...

you know...i had dirty pervy button-y crotch thoughs all day today thanks to this!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! :)

MoREthANHuMAn said...

buttons.tongue.teeth.buttons.teeth.tongue. hmmmm.....i.can.haz.bited. *drools* niiiiiice.

FranBrito said...

@lickhimright yes you did *smiles* I dont know what it was but I was just like "Fran stop being shy he likes you go for it!" and then was just kinda thinking of all this and realised that my confidence was just much better and also u giys are helping me with the other seen as I'm extra shy never know what to do ahahahah
THANK YOU LOVES
xoxoxo
FRan







Followers