



REELHIMIN: Fuck me silly - all i have to do is get those tight jeans and boxers off and we're going down....... What about you Lick?
LICKHIMRIGHT: I don't really like rob in these clothes so i'm gonna help you rip
them off REEL! Especially that silly vest... rrrrrrrrrriiipppppppp!
Much better!
REELHIMIN: What's with that vest anyways?
LICKHIMRIGHT: I don't know... I don't like it... it's awful... you like it?
REELHIMIN: Ewww. Who dressed him? WTF were they thinking?
LICKHIMRIGHT: I don't know... and does it also seem to you that he is trying to pull
his belly in?
REELHIMIN: God, maybe it was someone who knew the r team would holdhimdown
and RIP it off of him LICKITYZIPPITYREELLLY fast so that he's all
UNDRESSedHIM and NAKED on our sheets ready for us to caress, kiss, straddle,
suck, lick and ah eat. and then looking at Kellan...my oh my let me finish those jeans
for you sweetie. cUm to momma...
LICKHIMRIGHT: Oh yes babe... cum for *cough* I mean to momma... oh yes!
HOLDHIMDOWN: You can have THEM girls... *swaying over to peter*
"Can I cock your gun for you, sweetie? coz baby I'm ready for any ammunition that you
can shoot.........."
UNDRESSHIM: Oh goodie u girls did my work for me as she pounces on Rob on the bed.....
ZIPPERDOWN: Woa horsey, let's go for another ride there Rob, what do you say?
UNDRESSHIM: *looking at Jackson with puppy eyes* What about him? Does nobody want him?
LICKHIMRIGHT: Oh God... hands off girl! Jackson belongs to Spank! I wont mess with that crazy Sicilian...
ZIPPERDOWN: *nods fervently*
They all looked to see what Reel was doing and realized that she was too overcUm with... ah cUm to talk.....

10 comments:
LORD.HAVE.MERCY!
I'm gonna surely be punished for what I'm about to say but.....
I'll take one fuck with Rob then Kellan then Peter....in that order...leaving Jackson/Jasper for Spank...
{whispering} because I know how she feels about him and well I like to stay alive!
WTF is everyone?
@reely and licky
You guys are KILLING me today
@zip
rodeo time, let's rope him and brand him too!
@hold
how did that gun cocking go for you? lmao
@undress
wow, u pounced on the bed, isn't it great when the bed jiggles? did IT jiggle too? *innocent puppy eyes*
I Want them ALLL... NOW!
lol
how to choose..? I'm team Edward but get the f*ck rid of that jacket in the pic! It's traumatazing me!
@Bellaflo
Lick and I have that covered. and we also say fucking ewwww to the vest....but how nice of the wardrobetards for putting on such ugly vest for R Team to Rip to shreds all so much faster!
@OH
you are positively and unconditionally a total perverted freak and I'm bow my head to you!
@oh: you little pervert... you wantithard now... dont you sister? hahahaha! I bow to you too! hahaha!
@bellaflo: oh yes girl! let me help you with that stupid vest... i prefer him completely shirtless!
@oh o.m.g love your comments.. you are as sick and perverted as us!
oh yes, Peter you can cock your gun at me anytime .. i am so ready for you to shoot your.. load... err gun
@bellaflo you want them all at once or one after the other like @oh ? huh? lmao!
holy effing shit! sweet jesus i would take every cullen member to bed with me!
Yeah I'd do Robward with that vest because it wouldn't stay on long!
YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
~oinkd
Pervy Ravishim Team
Wow too bad I didn't see this earlier, maybe I would have gotten to sleep faster. With my "security blanket" as in let's see, FUCKTHEMALL one.by.one, right @Oh? Oh wait, you saved Jazzie for Spank! Waving @Spank. Soooo sorry Spank but as you know me "I'm not afraid of you!" So I take them all. But with added *MUCH* added concentration on Rob!
@Reelhimin
I love your statement well fuck me silly! *bows to you in adorfuckingation!
@Holdhimdown
Cock your gun? Brilliant!
I'm living the life of a Volturi, as in I never sleep. So as I LURK around and read my robporn I always stop in for a quickie. *wink*
On a serious note: I don't have internet access anymore at my place. But I'll try and visit more! I do miss you guys.
Oh damn now I'm crying! *sniff sniff*
Never mind!
Um I came to see what you guys had in store this morning but am not complaining TOO hard. *staring at Jasper*
@Lurker: awwwww dear Luker!! We have missed you too! Too bad about the fucking Internet! I don't think I could live without it anymore! Take me my oxygen but not my Internet!! I know... I know... I am soooo addicted...
@Jasper: I ain't messin' with your boy! Promise! There is plenty more from the others (and some other Father Robward guests... *licks lips*)
ROBWARD DAMN IT!!Again...and again and again...but raw silk not satin, because it will be RAW and HOT & bodies need to breathe. ;)
I could use satin ties mind you to bind his wrists to the headboard, although a bit slippery and I don't want him going anywhere.
Of course he may need to 'freshen' up.In the meantime Jasper and Calisle and I could play 'tickle*me'whilst Robbie gets prepared for rounds 4 thru 10. :)))
Post a Comment