“Being at work sure sucks when your head aches”, I said to my co-worker and co-twilight-hard friend, Leslie. “Oh god, Meg, you have another one of those?”, she said as she nursed her already cold cup of coffee. “Yep”, I answered her.
I ached in more places than one as I tried to conceal my discomfort from my friend.
I stared out the window and wondered, why can’t anyone clean those fucking things. Oh yea, why would they? We’re on the fricking 4th floor! Nothing to see or rather NO one to see. I’m so fucking pathetic these days I thought.
“Meg, Meg…?” Leslie nudged me out of my daydreaming….and I looked up to see her standing in front of me…”Go take a break, go to that new city park they just built with that stupid stimulus package…” she said as I rolled my eyes at her.
“Maybe I will…,” I said as I got up to leave. “It’s really sunny outside, I think!” I smirked as I pointed to the window.
I started to feel better as I made my way outside. The sun hit my eyes and I cursed remembering that I had forgotten my sunglasses at my desk. Yea who remember sunglasses in rainy
Soon I was walking fast towards the park. And as I walked I took off my heels, thinking going barefoot would be better than these fucking things. Holding my heels now I got to the entrance of the park. It was beautiful. Maybe it was worth it? There were lots of people enjoying the grassy areas, fountains, flowers and statutes. It was nice, I had to admit. It was nice to get away and think.
I found a park bench, pulled out my compact, took a peek at my face in the reflection, and immediately shut it with a grimace. Who the HELL invented these things with magnifying mirrors? Must have been a sick person. Coz damn, there was no fixing that mess I saw staring back at me. Arms thrown up in the air, I got up to leave and go back to work when I heard what I thought sounded like girls screaming. Or maybe it was a bobcat or something running loose. Whatever it was, I decided to check it out. Hey maybe I’d get lucky and the bobcat would eat me or something!
I approached a large crowd of girls and they were all screaming He’s so cute. OMG, I thought as I rolled my eyes. What a lost puppy? Some poor sucker is getting a lot of attention, I thought to myself…..I turned to walk away from the scene but something tugged me to go closer. I needed to get to the front of the crowd and somehow I made it.
My heels still in my hands, I finally got to the front of the crowd and I couldn’t believe my eyes…..there IN FRONT OF ME, stood Rob Pattinson. I shut my eyes. Opened them and he was still standing there. I froze. I didn’t know what to do. My mind said, RUN Meggie. My heart said, STAY. I wanted to grab him but I couldn’t. I was so in awe of him that I hadn’t realized that his beautiful face was not smiling, it was a look of something else. And then it hit me. It was a look of FEAR. Mind stopping. Heart breaking FEAR. AND something happened to me. I got ANGRY. Really ANGRY. I turned around at the crowd without thinking. I started waving my heels at those screaming girls that had literally surrounded Rob and yelled “WHAT THE HELL? Can’t you just leave this poor guy alone? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM? Can’t you see what you’re doing….” I was like this crazy woman. I didn’t know I could get so angry!
Suddenly everything got silent. The girls stared at me. If I wasn’t so mad, I would have thought it was funny. Me, in a blue business skirt suit, messy hair, makeup messed up, barefoot and YELLING at a 100 HORMORNED CRAZED girls. And I get them to shut up? Wow! I must have looked scary because they all backed up and one by one started running away.
I turned around to look back at Rob, embarrassed at my sudden outburst, just to look straight into Rob’s perfect chiseled chest that was peeking through his grey t-shirt. He had moved closer to me. I fell backwards and he caught my arms before I hit the ground. He just grinned at me. And I just felt like dying.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Pattinson..” I managed to squeak as he dropped his hands from my arms. I wanted to hug him and I wanted those arms around me again but I was hypnotized and frozen on the spot. “What are you sorry for?” he said to me. His voice as beautiful as I had imagined it to be. Oh god, kill me now, I thought to myself. “I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that and thank you for saving me from falling over. I’m kinda of a klutz.” I managed to say. His laugh ran through the park like bells as I stared up at him. “I have experience with klutzes so don’t worry about that,” he said as I begged the ground to swallow me whole. I turned to leave and he grabbed my arm, “hey where are you going?” he asked just above a whisper. I answered him while looking at my bare feet, “I’m going to find a hole and jump in now”. He laughed as he said, “Well I’m coming with you then.” Lord have mercy, did he just say that? I thought. I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think. Shit, Meggie say something cool and stop being so fucking stupid. “What’s your name, my little hero.”, he asked. Did he just call me little hero? OMG. Name? Are you fucking kidding me? I have no idea. Um. I know this one. Give me a minute. Panic attack. “Meggie, my name is Meggie,” I answered, happily I could at least answer one question of his. “mmm, Meggie – I think we’ve met before. Haven’t we?” he asked while taking off his sunglasses. What? Is he kidding me? What’s he talking about? “UH, no Mr. Pattinson I don’t think we’ve met before.” I said, drooling now over my words. God, get a grip, Meg – pleeeze! “I think we have. Or should I call you reelhimin.now?” Oh.sweet.baby.jesus! No. This is not happening. This is not happening. “You know about that? How? Oh God, I’m so sorry. It’s just for fun. We really love you. Oh God, Kill me now, please?” I confessed, the words spilling out of me.
“Oh Meg, come on, it’s ok! I’m not mad at you. I actually love the blog. It’s kept me entertained and I enjoy it. … wanna get out of here, uh with me?” He winked. “What? Aren’t you like working?”, I asked stupidly. Wow, that’s brilliant Meggie. Geez. Stupid much? “I have some time in-between takes.” He said while reaching for my hand. Gulp. Oh god, this is just bizarre. I feel his warm long fingers in my hands and I looked up at him. His eyes blue as the ocean. Beautiful waves were crashing into me. I could hardly breathe.
“Where do you live, Meggie?” he asked as we made our way through the park. He wanted to come to my place? Is he fricking kidding me? OH GOD. “I’m not too far away, why?” I asked him. “You’ll see, my hero, you’ll see.” He said without looking at me.
We were both silent as we walked along the streets that led to my condo. My hand tingled from his touch. My mind racing and all I could really think was that this beautiful creature was even more beautiful in person! And he was with me. And I looked like hell. (remembering that stupid compact)
I looked up at him finally coming out of the shock to see him glance down at me and smile. The most perfect smile. Genuine, kind, caring and sexy as hell. “What’s wrong Meg?” he asked. “Nothing.” I answered in a soft whisper. Damn. Why are my feelings always so damn readable? He reached down to my face to pull my chin up. “I don’t believe you, Meg!” oh shit. Think Meg Think. Defeated I answered truthfully, “I’m a bloody mess.” His eyes bore into mine and suddenly got serious. Almost scary. “Don’t you say that again. You hear me? You’re like a drug to me!” he said. I’m a drug to him? Like what? Hallucinogenic? Guess he’s got to be out of his mind.
I answered him only with a hesitant grin as we reached the steps to my door and he asked for the key. I started to panic when he opened my door. Did I remember to put my wet panties from this morning in the laundry basket? Oh shit. I can’t remember.
He led me inside my house as if he been there before. “Um do you want a beer or something?, I asked him while biting my lip. He reached and touched my face, pulled my chin up to look into his eyes and said, “No Meg, I don’t need a beer. I simply need you.” What? UH? Think Meggie, what did he just say? He needed me? Uh? OMG. Calm down. Meggie, Calm down.
****************************

9 comments:
Oh REEELY no fair! I have to wait until Saturday!
*stomps feet*
OH CUM ON! *hissy fit*
@reelhimin
I luvs u babe! I can just see you waving ur heels at those girlz! YOU GO GIRL! Oh god, you crack me up! wet panties? *thinking about my laundry now filled with them!* I CAN RELATE baby I CAN RELATE!
Rob: I hope you gave our HERO more than an assgrab! something tells me YOU DID! *wink* Good for you. Our reely is very special indeed!
I love the Ravishim Team! Give me a YAYYYY TEAM!
Forever true to YOU!
Our Oh!
Yes our Reel is Reely special to us as you are!
Thx for your luvs and as long as there is a Rob Pattinson, so there will be a Ravishim Team!
forever true, loving you, Rob
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Holy Fucking Shit
How am I supposed to wait till saturday?!?!?! oh yeah I can't I won't have fucking internet for like a week *pants * I won't survive I'm gonna die *thud*
ohh ups *smiles* Reely u r so funny I love u damnit u really made me laguh with this oh and I so can relate to the ermm panties... laundry basket full of them!! LOL
I love u madly reely and the rest of the team
Fran
xoxoxo
@Fran
I think we can make arrangements to ah send you the remainder of the story before Saturday....
Coz like not having internet for a week is punishment enough!
send us ur email addresss
ravishim.team@gmail.com
AND
a copy will be sent to you!
to the rest of you, i'm sorry but this is a special case and yes we love all of you but you can wait....
good things cUm to those who wait!
mahahahahahaha
now that is not very nice of you dear reely... i guess it is you up there, right?
come on! tomorrow is friday and dear RSA will have a new smutty story for us to read so they can all wait for 1 day...
well reeeeely! it's your dream so its your decision! *wink*
@oh: YAYYYYYYYYYYY TEAM!!!
Aaaahhh.... Love dreams...they have a way of always cumming out just right! :)
Did you finally dream reel?? Holy Hale!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah I hope if Rob is really reading this..he read the part of um..spanking me..hahahahahahhahahah cuz i will strokehimgently..hahahahhahahahhah lol Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hotness..cant wait for the rest!
Meggie, Meggie, Meggie...you Go girl...be a clutz...be a Bella if you must.;)If you can crush the bulge in the park then go for it!!(p.s. where did the 100 pubescent girls go??) lalalala...oh right they are playing and dancing in the fountain listening to the JonASS Brothers...lol
So how come when I go to the park I get oggled by sparsely haired men and when they bend over luvrley plumber's butt..arghhh...I need a new brain...life xo Tie
reel: Rob and his bulge.. yep you've lost me now!
more smutty reading tommorrow with fanfiction, and more of reel s dream on saturday.. too much smut to handle.. never :o)
Post a Comment