Saturday, July 25, 2009

REEL Dreamz... part 2


A BIG THANK YOU to our sweet Shannon aka WheatysGirl aka StrokeHimGently ;o))) for the wonderful creation!!
******************************

He started kissing my throat and moved his lips down my neck to linger right above my breasts as he fingers worked to unbutton my blouse, my suit jacket already discarded. Each fluttering kiss sending electric currents through me, I moaned.

“What do you feel, Meg?” he asked. “Tell me.” I moaned. “Say it, Meg. Out loud.” I moaned louder. My mind went blank as his fingers opened my blouse, unclasped my bra and let it drop to the floor. “I only feel you,” I said. His fingers moved down to my stomach while backing me up against my couch. He pushed me to sit down while his fingers never leaving their tasks. My hands started moving across his chest, getting braver….He moaned. My hands released the buttons of his shirt and then traveled down to his jeans. I snickered to myself. “MMMM, Meg? Why the grin?” he asked. OMG, I snickered out loud? “How many times I’ve dreamed of this and I don’t remember how to unbutton a pair of jeans?” He laughed. “No, sweet hero, let me help you since you helped me today.”

While keeping one hand on me, he reached with his other to quickly unbutton his jeans, slide them down and kick them off. He was glorious. Beautiful. His eyes smoldered as he looked at me, clad only in my now wrinkled hiked up skirt and my lacy panties. Before I knew it my skirt had joined the rest of the clothes on the floor. His fingers already working their way up my thigh to reach my clit hidden behind the panties….his fingers slowly caressed it .. OMG, I almost came right there. I was dripping wet. Oh god! He was killing me. And all I could think of was what a beautiful erotic death it was!

I reached to caress him, but his hands stopped me, his one hand grabbing both of mine to put them over my head. He whispered, “You were my hero today, now I am your’s”……as his lips touched mine again oh so passionately. I shivered as he planted feathery light kisses down my neck, down to my breasts. His fingers slowly going up my thighs as his lips trailed down. I shivered again in sweet agony. “What do you want sweet hero?” he whispered in my ear. I stared at him in disbelief…not sure if I was actually here on my couch making out with Rob Pattinson. And about to OH GOD, I said as his finger found the waist band of my panties and slowly took them down my legs to my knees kissing the trail behind them until they were completely off. His fingers found my clit. Stroked it gently. Ok now it’s official. I’m going to die! My hips lifted and literally wiggled under his touch, aching for more. He inserted 2 fingers inside and I almost exploded. OH DEAR GOD!

“You’re so wet, my sweet hero…wet for me?” he asked in his velvet voice. “I wish I could read your mind, sweet girl, but I can’t – tell me what you want?”

Fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck…..oh sweet baby jesus! Does he have the FAINTEST idea what he’s doing to me?

Before I could say anything, he whispered, “Do you want me to fuck you sweet hero?”

FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? OH DEAR LORD, I’M TRULY DEAD NOW.

My answer was only a groan of pleasure as his fingers started moving faster inside of me and my brain stopped working. He moved over me, removed his fingers and then his long and hard cock entered me.

More like engulfed…FILLING EVERY SPACE……

And then he moved. In and Out. In and Out. My legs instantly wrapped around his beautiful ass and he said, “Oh baby…” He didn’t need to say anything more.

I couldn’t find my voice to speak, and even if I could have, there would have been NO words to describe what he made me feel.

It was heaven. It was powerful. It was HAWT. It was so beautiful, tears came to my eyes.

I never wanted to let him go. Never. To prove my point, I could feel myself release and my core grabbed unto him and imprisoned him. When he came, I quickly got up and reached my head down and licked and sucked him dry. To my surprise, he let me. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I knew that if I lived to be a 100, I would never want another. Need another. Love another.

We laid in each others arms for long time. Our eyes saying the words to each other that our mouths could not voice.

I started to get up and he reached for me. “Where are you going love, we still have plenty to do here…” With that, he turned me over on my stomach and started to run his hand over my shoulders. OH GOD, I’m actually getting a ROBDOWN* like for real? His hands felt glorious and I felt the sudden urge to touch him so I got up. Surprisingly he let me. “What is it love?” he asked. I said, “It’s your turn” and he said, “Oh reely?” he grinned. And I said, “Yes REELY…”

I turned over and pushed him gently to lie on his back. My hands just started to go down his chest with only one thing on their minds. My intent was to go slow but I couldn’t. I needed to feel him. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and he moaned. So my hands reached his cock and I gently cupped it. Rob moaned louder. My hands moved faster pumping him and as I saw a drop, reached down and licked him. I looked up to Rob’s face and he was staring down at me. His hand massaged my breast. You know I really wish he could read my mind right now because if I was nursing a baby right now….I’d squirt him in the eye. (giggles) “Do you like when I do this?” he whispered. His hard member in the cups of my hands, I looked at him again and nodded, those blue eyes reaching down to my very soul. His other hand was massaging my back in circular motion reaching to grab my ass as my hands starting pumping his cock. He let out another moan. No words needed, I knew what he was thinking. And I was so glad that I could do this for him. Give him this gift. I was brought back to reality, when Rob took my hands and brought me down so my lips were close to his. He kissed me passionately, intensely and quite HARD and it just sent me over the edge. His hands moved to grab my ass and guided me so that I was on top of his cock. And then he pushed me on it. I gasped in pleasure. He filled me deep and hard. AND I withered in ecstasy. “I’m cumming!” I screamed. “Oh yes, sweet hero Cum for me and ONLY for me”….

Was he kidding? Yea like anything would ever top this if I lived to be 100!

Afterwards and while we were still in each other’s arms once more…He started to hum a song out of the blue….it was hard to recognize it at first but then I realized what the song was….

It was HONEY HONEY… from Mama Mia. I hugged him, laughed with him, and he started to sing it to me. Naked. *eyebrows raised*

Honey Honey, how it thrills me, uh huh Honey Honey
Honey Honey, nearly kills me, uh huh Honey Honey
I heard about you before, I wanted to learn some more
And now I know what you mean,
You’re a LOVE MACHINE.. (fuck, no kidding!)
Oh you make me dizzy!

Then I sang to him……….

HONEY HONEY, touch me Baby, uh huh HONEY HONEY
HONEY HONEY hold me Baby, uh huh HONEY HONEY
YOU LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR….(smirk)
BUT I KNOW JUST WHO YOU ARE
And HONEY, to say the least….
YOU’RE A DOGGONE BEAST……………

AND THEN BLOODY HELL, MY ALARM WOKE ME UP. AND I CRIED LIKE A BABY! CRIED CRIED CRIED CRIED……stomping feet CRIED CRIED CRIED

Yes, dear friends it was a dream. But this dream will go down in my memory books for all time!

Meggie, the hero
REELHIMIN!

*For those who don't know what a "Robdown" is... hehe... you will have to ask our dear Reelhimin to tell you :)))

8 comments:

CrochetRockstar said...

stupid alarm... Not only did he fuck you he SANG to you too!!!!!

"More like engulfed…FILLING EVERY SPACE……"

yeah...woohoo!!!!

"I couldn’t find my voice to speak, and even if I could have, there would have been NO words to describe what he made me feel."--- yep, i think that's how it would go!

Tie said...

Meggie? I think Rob had a HERO sandwich for lunch!
You are ine lucky chickie!!
You know what I think??
I think a video DVD should be left on your pillow when you have hawt dreams like that!!!uh-huh...honey...honey...whoot-whoot!! xoxoxoxoxox

Tie said...

"Ine" ??? lol What now I'm German?
LMAO

reelhimin.now said...

@CR
yea what the hell? that stupid alarm....it's dead now....*whistling*
I've never been so mad in my life. How dear #reallifesux get in the way of MY sweet hero dream? And damn it was soooo reeel too!

gotta get me another one of those.....calling all dream makers.....want to put in another order pleeze like RIGHT now.

@Tie
Yes HONEY HONEY....LOVE machine....oh fuck how true is that.
I think i went to bed thinking MAMA MIA. coz baby that was some dream!

*wink*

If I could dream at all, I would dream about YOU.

No shit, Rob Pattinson....NO shit!

holdhimdown said...

@reelhimin damn alarm!

he whispered, “Do you want me to fuck you sweet hero?”

yep that would have killed me *thud*

Anonymous said...

PANTING PANTING PANTING PANTING

Oh Reel, you lucky b1tch! no u know i'm kidding right! that was some dream!

Honey Honey, humming now. Must go watch Mama Mia now! I have a new visual...NAKED ROB NAKED ROB NAKED ROB!

@Hold
Yes I know, You want me to fuck you sweet hero? OMFG! Dream or not, I would have died right there!

I luvs you Reely I do! *wink* YOU.CRACK.ME.UP! hey how was work that day anyways?

Tie said...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely?
I need your email.I have at work but not home....I want to send you something fuunnnyyyyyyyyy

FranBrito said...

well reely you know what my opinion was on this since I got to see it before it was posted muahahahahahah
just thought I'd say one more time DAMN YOU ROCK GIRL ahahah ohhh and I love the extras you put in like your thinking and the song at the end cracked me up big time
love you madly
xoxoxo
Fran







Followers