
The date: 4th July 2009. Location: London
Holdhimdown is AMAZING! *wink*
Our resident stalker... err... friend of New Moon actors, Holdhimdown, went to The Darling Buds gig (lead singer Jamie Campbell-Bower! Caius Volturi!).
This is what Holdhimdown says about the evening.
"The gig was great!!! Jamie has such a brilliant voice!! The whole band are very talented. After the gig, Jamie came over and said 'Hi, I'm Jamie' (like I didn't know?! LOL).
I chatted with him for a little while about the gig, and about his new role in Harry Potter (strangely neither of us mentioned New Moon ha ha). I asked for his autograph and a photo with him. Jamie said 'I will write 'Caius' underneath my name, in case you forget who I am'. Awww Jamie, I would never forget you! Jamie is so sweet and very polite. I then asked, very nicely, if he wouldn't mind recording a video for me, which he kindly agreed to do."
Just watch this video!!!
That's not all!
Holdhimdown wrote on her twitter account (www.twitter.com/vampirefreak101) 'Hello to the @RavisHim team, from @jamiebower' so it's very likely, OK we know, that Jamie has now read our blog! so...
Hi Jamie, hope you like it! Come on, leave a comment for us!
Holdhimdown wrote on her twitter account (www.twitter.com/vampirefreak101) 'Hello to the @RavisHim team, from @jamiebower' so it's very likely, OK we know, that Jamie has now read our blog! so...
Hi Jamie, hope you like it! Come on, leave a comment for us!
Holdhimdown also has 2 clips from the gig that she filmed for us.
A big THANK YOU to Jamie Campbell-Bower! The RavisHim team loves you!!!

10 comments:
Our Holdhimdown is AMAZING!!!!!
@Jamie
ur r reeeellllllly welcum here! ur a great guy! maybe one day u'll meet the whole R Team!
LOL Jamie is so cute and I LOVE the pic you posted of him...he looks really good there!
Jamie is hilarious on this twitter too LOL!!
Yowsa!!! That is so cool! No Reely!!!! xoxox
I think Jamie is a doll.
Come visit us Jamie...if you dare
*bwahhhhhhh*
xo MystifyMe
Good Morning Ravish Team!
I am so impressed w/you Vampie! You GO GIRL! Jamie is such a cutie and You right there w/him!!! I heard him say in an interview that he was going to be in the next HP movie!!!!! Which is really Cool!
@jamie - we would love to hear from you even though you played Caius in New Moon and wanted to kill off Edward!!! We know you are a nice guy who would Luv to be Ravished by these pervy girls!!!
@all so how much do you all love me now?! yes, i am amazing, lol. my Ravishing skills are good huh?
@jamie if you are reading this,which you almost certainly are, THANK YOU so much for doing the video, you are such a nice guy and very talented musician and actor. please dont be scared by the Ravish Team, we dont bite unless you want us to ha ha. nope, we may lick, suck, err. blow but not bite *wink* we would all love it if you commented! you love the blog, i know you do! come on, just 1 comment..
Oh dear sweet Jamie!!
Sitting all day in front of the computer screen... waiting for your comment... *sighs*
Ok... not really but it would be AWESOME if you did!
We wont bite you boy! Come on!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the video! You are AWESOME!
LOL you girls crack me up =)
Hello there Jamie nice lips ermmm *cough* voice
why dont these people ever come to good old Portugal??? and why am I living here if they dont come here?? should have stayed in England :P
well girls I missed u all today...been busy busy with damn exams...
Love you all
xoxoxo
Fran
NO WAY!!!!!!! Thats so awesome! Lucky girl! Jamie is awesome to make that video with you!! LOVED him in Sweeney Todd! Im jealous!!!
Yikes! I hope he doesn't come to OUR blog today! ;)
That's what I was thinking Spank!!
*yikes*
Post a Comment