Monday, July 13, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member for this week is...


...Jennie aka Straddlehimgood! ;o))) Welcum to our perv team!


***********************


Ever wondered what Rob gets up to in his trailer? Ever fancied sneaking up those trailer steps to experience some ‘close up Rob in a confined space’? Ooooh yummy yes I have, in fact not just wondered – dreamed about it!


Basically this story is about a young girl, getting her wicked way *ooooh yummy, lick it, bite it, schlurp it* in the Remember Me trailer with Rob (something I'm sure we have all fantasized about I'm sure!) Ever been scared of getting caught in the act?...... Rob has! Not for sensitive souls.....only very horny, can't-get-enough-of-Rob-and-fantasize-about-Rob-all-day people can read this! Enjoy the story, but no sneaking up trailer steps without an invite please ladies! By Straddlehimgood



It was a hot beautiful sunny day in NYC and I was hoping to catch a glimpse of my favourite guy – Rob, who was busy filming ‘Remember Me’. I was dressed for the occasion in a short white cotton dress which was complimented nicely by my killer heels and matching clutch bag. I’d pinned my long, freshly washed, chocolate brown hair loosely up because of the heat and coated my lips with sheer lip gloss. Right, I was ready to go.

I didn’t stand in amongst the crowds of girls holding banners and cameras; instead I strategically placed myself at the end of the barriers, and sat down on some grass nearby. It wasn’t long until the actors took a filming lunch break and retired back to their trailers out of the midday sun. It was then that I saw him! I stood up on the grass to get a better view. Wow!
Fuck me senseless, he was more gorgeous in real life than I’d expected, his shoulders were broad and he was much taller and slimmer in person. His smouldering blue eyes were alert and lively. He was watching the crowds and chatting to his security guard whilst making his way back to his trailer. He looked in a great mood, smiling but he was obviously too warm and ready for a break.


A gap appeared in the crowd which allowed me a clear long view of him striding along, free from any paparazzi or security. He unbuttoned his shirt a little and took his blue cap off. It was a hot day in more ways than one!
He lifted his head and looked my way, still walking, but he slowed slightly and seemed distracted from his course. He had caught my eye and he was holding my stare…..his eyes were smouldering, beautiful and mischievous. I noticed also how full his lips were, pink against his creamy complexion.
Sweet Jesus! I couldn’t believe my luck that Robert Pattinson had actually seen past the crowds and had noticed me, thank God I’d remembered my Dior lip gloss! I gazed right back at him letting my eyes wander down his body to take in all his loveliness. To my astonishment he continued to look at me and I felt the full force of his stare burning on my body, I blushed and gripped my bag tighter. My heart was racing and butterflies in my stomach made me slightly giddy. I took a sharp breath and I smiled at him and flirtatiously pushed away a piece falling hair across my cheek. He flashed me that sexy crooked grin and his eyes lit up, his eyebrows raised slightly and then he ran his right hand through his golden brown scruffy ‘I’ve just been banged’ hair. “Ohhhh god, I was close to losing it!”
The crowd screamed but they were just a distant sound to me – I was completely lost in the moment. Was he walking in slow motion or was that just my imagination?
As he reached his trailer, he slowed down and pulled a large security guy close and whispered something in his ear – they both looked over to me again and then the security guy nodded, and Rob was gone.

A twinge of sadness came over me, was that it? Could I really walk away now after seeing him in the flesh, I wanted and needed much more of him – ‘he was like a drug to me’. I slowly turned around with the intention of going to buy some lunch, but I realised that I wasn’t actually hungry for food…..

A few minutes later I heard a deep voice shout “Hey you miss, hey, wait up.” It was the big burly security guy jogging over to me, holding a crew member access pass in his hand. Fuck me, what had I done wrong?
I turned to face him and looked at him questioningly. He came closer and whispered to me to put it around my neck and to follow him. Why was he offering me a crew member access pass? I looked around to see if anyone else had witnessed this but the girls were all still excitedly buzzing around in their groups to notice – I was astonished but I quickly obliged and followed him around the back to the steps of the trailer away from the crowds. No one noticed as I tried to remain inconspicuous.

The trailer door was open, the security guy first checked inside my bag and then he urged me to go in saying “Rob would like to meet you….. If that’s ok ?”
If that’s ok? What ? Was he fucking joking with me? The chance to meet Rob had only ever been a dream. I composed myself at the bottom of the metal steps and slowly walked up……..
Rob was sat down inside the trailer at a table with his laptop open. The trailer was well furnished, very comfortable and spacious and I was surprised to see only Rob inside the trailer.
He stood up slowly, a little awkwardly in fact, smiled widely and ran his long fingers through his hair. He was sexy as fuck – wow! His face was flushed pink and his blue shirt was further undone now revealing more of his exquisite chest. He walked over to the trailer door, brushing lightly past me as he did, quietly and politely he said to the security guy “Thanks, I would like some privacy please……just for a while” and he closed the door, the air conditioning kicked in quietly, and I felt my nipples become hard and erect.
“That’s better” he said “some privacy from the NYC craziness” and then he giggled as he turned to face me. The trailer was quiet now.
“Hi…. Wow….. Thanks for inviting me in” I said awkwardly but smiling at him whilst playing with my hair.
He stepped closer to me, smiled and slowly took the few stands of hair out of my hand and carefully pushed them back over my shoulder. I was shaking with anticipation. What exactly had he asked me in his trailer for?

“I don’t have long in here; I wish it was longer, I desperately need some relaxation time. It’s been a tough few weeks” He sighed and laughed.
He took another step closer to me and I could feel the heat radiating off his body. His eyes were playful and he was clearly looking approvingly at my short dress and heels. His eyes lingered seductively on my legs long enough to arouse me like never before. My breathing became shallow and my heart started to pound.

“Is that why you invited me in?” I asked playfully “For some relaxation?” I blushed.
He looked deep into my eyes and smiled crookedly, mischievously.

“Maybe……….but also because you caught my eye in your pretty little dress and you gave me the strangest look – I was intrigued, and I thought you looked sweet stood there on your own” His eyes looked away, he shrugged and he lowered his head a little embarrassed.

“I was thinking naughty thoughts actually…. about you, so maybe I’m not that sweet!” I replied.
He breathed in deeply, smiling and came closer still, he leaned in towards me.

“And maybe I’m just hot and horny” he mused “I’m actually ridiculously turned on right now with this whole scenario, you being here alone with me, I’ve not done anything like this before.”

I quickly realised that I wasn’t here just for an autograph.

“Believe it or not, neither have I!” I said nervously and breathed out heavily, laughing slightly. I suddenly felt a rush of excitement; I was flattered and desperate for him there and then.
The room had cooled but the atmosphere was becoming hot, it felt like electricity between us. Both of us were hesitant but at the same time waiting to pounce on each other. My heart was thumping so hard I was worried he could hear it.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked him softly.
He responded immediately by leaning over to the trailer door and flicking the lock, and that was the moment I knew we could begin satisfying our urges. Oh god this was it, I couldn’t believe this was happening.

He was straight back with me and slowly leaned in forward towards my face stroking his hands softly along the back of my neck and into my hair. His touch sent goose bumps down my spine. His long gentle fingers ruffled my hair and he pulled out my loosely fitted clip to let my long hair fall softly around my shoulders. He smiled.
“You have beautiful hair…. soft!” he whispered as he tilted his head sideways, opened his mouth slightly and kissed me.

His lips, moist and warm moved slowly and softly along my jaw line making their way towards my mouth. I loved feeling of his warm breath along my cheek and I noticed his eyes had closed; he was losing himself in the moment. I was aroused like never before and my breathing became shallow as I lifted my head slightly to enjoy his lingering kisses. I felt myself becoming moist as I let my imagination run wild and lifted my hands to caress his neck. My fingers followed his slender neckline up into his hair. I twisted my fingers in and gently manoeuvred his face around towards my mouth. All the nerves in my face came alive and I was eager for his lips to find mine. They did, and we were quickly kissing passionately, his tongue inside my mouth, sucking on each others lips, warm and wet and gasping for breath. He was kissing me deeply, erotically and we were both desperate for more........

...to be continued!


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW gosh I could say oh wow I really loved this one but I love all of this posts... they really make me laugh but not in a comic way if u get what I mean!
ahh wow lol
xoxo
Fran

reelhimin.now said...

mmm. i'm thinking something here....looking @undresshim....remember?
fuckhimhard? ok. that's my thoughts right now.

WelcUm Honorary Straddlehimgood...aka Jen! You made us think of straddling him good and part 2 isn't even here yet.

@Fran
oh so glad u CAME *cough* back! oh we know exactly what you mean! trailerward....oooh.

well color me happy - i'm thinking of trailers now.

undresshim said...

@Straddlehimgood
Ever wondered what Rob gets up to in his trailer??? omg you are kidding me?? I had dreams with the inside of that trailer and trust me you gave me a pretty good idea!! thank you for sharing your story with us!! i cant wait to see the next part!! oh my dear god...

@reel
yes my dear reel, i was thinking at the same thing #fuckhimhard!! what can i say, we are all robaddicted and if is a cure for it, FUCK, I DONT WANT IT!!

@Fran
we are so happy that u like our stories and you can cum back every time u need it!! lol

trailer,rob, hotsexfingers, pornhair....someone just stop me!!!

RobsButtonsBabe said...

omg great story can wait for the "to be continued" totally had to pant my way thru the story...almost blacked out..thx Jennie aka Stradlehimgood!

Anonymous said...

No worries - thanx for comments ladies ! I err had to compose myself a few times whilst writing it and put it this way, my boyfriend got a bit of roleplay out of it too ! Thanks the lord for dreams eh ??

I hope Part 2 will have you gasping, juices flowing, panting etc... and you will NEVER look at that grey trailer in the same way again - or Rob for that matter. The sexually frustrated little minx that he is !!

Kisses - Jennie AKA 'Stradlehimgood'

Gabstastic said...

OMG... this story really got my point! Got my point, my toughts, my feelings, my dreams, my hornyness... (does that word even exist?.. but now it does) about Rob....

you dont know how much i've fantazied about this.... and i mean... A LOT...

REally, thanx for sharing this... i cant wait for part 2.

BTW.. im gabyta_sosa guys! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello Ravish Team!

Ya know I always wanted to be a Bon Jovi "groupie" and be "selected" to go backstage and MEET the band - fantasies, fantasies! Jon ROCKS!!!
Actually have two friends that were asked to go backstage at a Bruce Springstein concert - they said nothing "happened" - just met him!!!! True Story!

HMMMMM....(shaking Head) Welcome Jen to the Honorary Members( I said MEMBER!). So.....now I am a Robtrailer Groupie.....HAHAHAHAHA!
But these cliffies are tough on a horny girl.....so I guess I will fill in the blanks until I get to see what happens! I have a pretty good imagination!!!

Was MIA over the weekend so I need to read the pervy goodness I missed! What a Monday - I.AM.DIED!

Anonymous said...

oh Helllllooooooooooo my pervy friends....

@reel
COLOR me HAPPY? oh god, ur quoting PRETTY WOMAN, aren't you? YOU AND YOUR QUOTES, girl!

*GIGGLES*

WelcUm dear Straddlehimgood and let me tell you - I'm already like foaming at the mouth ready to STRADDLE HIM and let him fill me so DEEP I feel it to my toes.....OH LORD!

Can't wait for PART 2. Got second pair of panties packed and READY TO GO!

ok so i was just thinking about this girls.....so correct me if I'm wrong but here's the

Ravishim Team stats....The founding members....
remind me who started this LIFE OF PERVERSION? ah come on admit it!

reelhimin.now -
Meggie formerly robnutmeg
zipperdown.now -
Robin formerly Robin(me) which that always cracked me up by the way...
OH and btw: she was the first one to act out a FF written by your own VAMPIREFREAK...lathering up! AND I mean ACT.IT.OUT with MR. Z...down to the towell. Yep, I remember. It was priceless!
Ok sorry about that moving on....
undresshim.now -
Faith from Spain!
Holdhimdown.now -
vampie, katie!
lickhimright.now -
sakixry, chryssa

--------
honoraries
wantithard (me)
spreadhimwide (granpire beesue)
strokehimgently (shannon - wheaty)
crocketrockstar - hey do you have a name?
tiehimdown (barenaked) - mystify me....I REMEMBER YOU SWEETS!
makehimmoan - elana? is that right?
*confused look*
straddlehimgood - jens

Did I miss anyone? If I did, my sincerest apologies.....

OH and then there's LURKER....sick and perverted puppy who lives in Volturi who wants to be a vampire! YOU NEED TO GET ON THE HONORARY BANDWAGON! DO IT!

@Starlight
you'll never regret cUmming here. these gals are brilliant and they make my day everyday! i love them all. and i wanna ravish rob and my other crushes too. they've paved the way for us to be pervy whenever we want to! sorta guilt free.

@Fran
::waving:: hello! nice to meet you! Yea cUm here for all your perveted needs.....

CONFESSSIONS is back!!! YES!

dear God in Heaven forgive me....but LICKY...you got head from father dean? supernatural head? damn!

&
Father spike - i reellly fucking need to get some. and Father Hayden? and i don't know Father Taylor, need pic. Must be hawt if undresshim crushes on him....

THIS IS GREAT!

But wait, does Father Rob come back?

And tell me how naughty is Reel and Hold b/c this not knowing is killing me. I NEED TO KNOW. Who is gonna uh punish them...??...who who who???? Is it bad or reelllly bad...coz I think that they've been VERY VERY bad.

{whistling as i walk away}

Anonymous said...

Hiya
oh.for.the.love.of.all.thats.holy

What a team eh?! Suberb smutty efforts.
Glad you enjoyed my dream story and I think it's hit a sexy chord with some readers who have had secret desires to be groupies! Trailer groupies!

Nice to see that sexually frustrated 'Trailerbert' was a success.... even I can't wait for part 2 and I bloody wrote the story! haha *pant, pant, drool AND stradle !*

Stradlehimgood. x

lickhimright said...

Trailerward! Yayyyy!!!!

Straddlehimgood, welcUm to the Rob-whore-land! LOL A place where one can admit freely what she (or even he?? looks around) wants to do to Robward or any other Cullen boy. And we have guests too!! Yummy!

@hwilliams: if you almost blacked out today... wait till your read what Straddle-him-good *wink,wink* did to him in that trailer girl! LOL Thank you so much for commenting!

@starlight: Thank you for commenting too!!! Love the name! Love Muse also... I am out of subject but anyways... In here you will see all your fantasies come true! Hehe! And if you are missing one... you can always tell us and we post it for you! Yay!

@beesue: You little horny Robtrailer-groupie! LOL

@OH: You little pervy tart! Hahaha! You made me laugh sooo hard! Damn! I think I peed a little in my pants too... and we cant have that... it's already enough I have to change them every time I read these stories or look at his pics... *sighs*

Yes! Reelhimin was the first to think about this pervy group! Hence she is the tip of the sword! LOL!!

crochetrockstars name is Amber :)) and her other name is rockhissocksoff *giggles*

Yes... we are waiting for the Lurker to apply!!

OMG! Yes! I got head from Father Dean! And what a splendid Supernatural head it was... I'm feeling all warm and juicy inside... *sighs* oh Father Dean babe... *licks lips*

No no no! We wont tell you about next Confessions... tsk tsk... only one thing... Father Rob is the main character here! How could he be missing? *grins*

Anonymous said...

You know doesn't work get it? I'm tooo b....u.....s.....y thinking pervy thoughts to work.
Just leave me alone, will ya? translated to: *stupid fucking criminals stop breaking the law will ya?*

*smiling sweetly*

anyways
I'm finally here to comment. woohoo.

Welcum dear straddlehimgood! God, i lovem these stories, they make me nice and warm and ok rather wet in all the right places. Time to attack the hubby when I get home from work. *glancing at the clock groaning 2 more hours, NO WAY*

@Fran, Diva (Twilighter 19),Starlight
I'm so glad ur have CUM to join us, we promise *teams honor* to always talk smut...which cUms quite naturally for us....b/c we're sick and perverted and we like it!

I'm gonna be getting back on twitter if it kills me! when i do, i'm ravishmerob.......ok Twilighter? I'll follow you if I'm not already doing so?

@OH
yes, ur smart and pervy.....and u remember my reenactment of Lathering Up? OH DEAR LORD. Got to find me that towell again....coz baby that was one of the HAWTESS sundays i ever had! *cough* wink @hold/vampie! oh yes it was indeeedy!

and to answer your question...it was our @reelhimin that started this team and carefully named the 5of us! She did a great job! she is our bait, right @R team? but she's more than that! and don't *roll those eyes*, @reel.

The team are more than just twilight/rob/peter fans who are sincere in their perversion, We're friends that care about each other and all who come thru our pervy blog doors.....!!!

do i get a fuckmefatherrobpleezingAMEN!?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Straddlehimgood You Little Smut Queen..& the Best is still Yet to Come!!!Cant Wait

Well Done Girl..You Totally Dream Robbed me!!!I Love it!!I am going to read it again before bedtime *dirty laugh*

Bring on the Rest :D XX

Eliza said...

Straddlehimgood You Little Smut Queen..& the Best is still Yet to Come!!!Cant Wait

Well Done Girl..You Totally Dream Robbed me!!!I Love it!!I am going to read it again before bedtime *dirty laugh*

Bring on the Rest :D XX

lickhimright said...

Yihaaaa!!!

FuckMEfatherrobpleezingAMEN!!!!

Gabstastic said...

SHIT! ppl... this really out my nerves on stage! LOL! last nite i read it again *dirty glance* and my boyfriend surprised me with some new tiy, which i called MR MastuRob..... (of course he only know the two letters and wont the meanning!) *licking tooths*

hes, I used him... i could harly fucsed myself not not loose it and say the right name.... when i realized it was too fucking hard for me to say Daniel instead of Rob... i decided to shut my mouth off...

it was awesome... yeah it was... more please? ill cum here and chech it out.... for sure! *mischevous grin*

see ya later guys!

Anonymous said...

HAHA - never shout out the wrong name ! jeez thats very nearly happened to me when i was in full flow once and Rob sounds nothing like Chris - so how could I of explained that one ? eeek.

Gabstastic said...

LOL! and what do u say bout DANIEL - ROB ???? LOL! i rather open my mouth to other things than speaking! *wink*

lickhimright said...

Well... THAT is the reason why I am not saying any names whilst... you know... hehe!

So... Starlight... what other things exactly are that? *grin*

Gabstastic said...

look at your name girl! you know it as much as I do...

now im reading part 2.. all the ideas cuming to my mind are just... exquisite.. and includes nutella and some whipped cream! *wink*







Followers