Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bunny...




Lickhimright: Oh... hey Robbie... what a coincidence to find you here... we were just... you know! Walking by... Yeah... I actually live in Greece but I was going to visit Undresshim in Spain and made a small detour...

Undresshim: Yeah... And I heard she was coming and wanted to do some shopping before so I came to NY... Hehe...

Holdhimdown: What an adorable bunny...

Reelhimin: Oh yes! Rob... let's go behind the bunny because that bunny is inspiring me to hop all over you...

Zipperdown: Oh yes, I agree! Let's do some hopping. I'm oh so ready...

9 comments:

jldisneyjunkie said...

OMRP! You all are so freaking awesome!

Bravo Reelhimin! Rob... let's go behind the bunny because that bunny is inspiring me to hop all over you

That would be my line! RAWR!

Unknown said...

LOL! let's hop around!

::growling:: I'm so ready for tomorrow.. Smutty FF!

Anonymous said...

OME. a nice bunny! oh @reeellly now, HOP ALL OVER HIM? *lmao*

uh yea let's do it like bunnies, rp! i'm a ready!

I LOVE THE PICTURE!

And
@lick
thanks for zippy/isabella update...i'm hoping and praying everything is ok.

reelhimin.now said...

@Oh
@Licky created the picture...it sent me to places - I want to visit again and again!

@CorrinnaT
"pervy" minds think a like....and to me, that's a very very good thing.

@bellaflo
lmao...{{growling}} u.crack.me.up!

Unknown said...

mmm. I like bunnies. I mean I really do.

Don't you think that the bunny is too innocent to hide you, RP? b/c frankly you'd have to give the poor thing your glasses ... b/c it looks like the Ravishim Team has PLANS for you behind that BUNNY! Right Team?

{{muttering, if they don't i most certainly do....}}

Anonymous said...

Hi Team!

Rob - are you ready to jump in "my" rabbit hole? We can fuck like bunnies! Right?- @OH I.Am.Died!

@bellflo - Yeah-I'm Hopping, rocking, squirming - and jumping right in the middle of the Robcrotch!!

@lurker - YOU like bunnies!! Did you see the other pics of him looking at the Pussy w/the bow around its neck - now that sounds more like YOU!! MAWHAHAHAHAH

@OCD - is the FF for tomorrow
"I Hate Myself For Loving You"?
Just a guess! I am reading a new one "Trust in Advertising" and it is really good!

Tie said...

I feel incredidibly HOPPY right now!
Oh Rob don't ya know you're no bunny until somebunny loves you??
And boy do we!! All of us from all over the globe!! Gives a whole new meaning to the term GLOBAL WARMING doesn't it?? *grin*

Tie said...

*hugs* to Zippy and Isabella :)

reelhimin.now said...

@Tie
[waves]
global warming!! u.crack.me.up!mahahahahahahahaha - i'll say! rob's HAWTNESS is gonna be responsible for melting the polar ice caps, soon!
"panting, panting"

{{catching hugs and saving them for @Zip and @Isabella}}

ISABELLA MARIE will be arriving sometime tomorrow,
Friday July 3rd! USA time tba!
Will try and post the NEWS as soon as I am able to!
Family is doing well. Isabella's mommy is awake and talking. We're very thankful for the thoughts and prayers for her and baby bella!
Stay tuned for pictures and LOTS AND LOTS of bragging!







Followers