Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twilight's favourite quotes!




Today we want to share our favourite Twilight (movie and book) quotes with you.

And if you are not so chicken... just lurking around... (not you "StillTheLurker"...) come and share with us too!!!


zipperdown.now


I don't have the strength to stay away from you......

Oh sweetie, neither do I!


It's your scent....it's like a drug to me....my own personal brand of heroin.

I just love the way he says this........I know nothing about heroin....really!


Yeah, well, I had an adrenaline rush....it's very common....you can google it!

Yea well this always makes me giggle....like I am now.....

*don't make fun of me, glaring at you!*


reelhimin.now


YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW!

Yes, you are my dear sweet Edward!


AND ARE YOU READY RIGHT NOW? *Twilight Prom Scene* (hypnotized me on the spot and still hypnotized, mesmerized....)

HELL YES, I'm ready, Edward........


ISN'T IT NOT ENOUGH TO LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE WITH ME? *Twilight Prom Scene*

Makes me melt like butter and say uh yea. That scene just tugs my heart!


lickhimright.now


I HEAR VOICES IN MY MIND AND YOU'RE WORRIED THAT YOU'RE THE FREAK?

I love this one. I don’t know why guys... it shows how ... "special" Bella is and how Edward never believed he would find somebody like this...


HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING TO EAT... (Mike)

This one is great! Mike is seeing exactly what Edward wants to do... If he only knew...


E: I WAS THINKING WHILE I WAS RUNNING...

B: ABOUT NOT HITTING TREES, I HOPE!

Hahahahaa!!! Crazy Bella! I sometimes love her in the books! She is funny!

*ducking for cover*


Undresshim.now


“You really shouldn’t do that to people. It’s hardly fair.”
“Do what?”
“Dazzle them like that-she’s probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now.”
“Oh come on. You have to know the effect you have on people.”
“I dazzle people?”
“You haven’t noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?”
“Do I dazzle you?”
“Frequently.”

OH.MY.EDWARD!!! You dazzle me all the time...* joining the waitress in the kitchen to hyperventilate*


"money...sex...money... sex...cat!?! ~ edward cullen ~

I could listen to this all day...sex...sex...edward...sex..rob...sex...


Rosalie: Is she even Italian?
Emmett: Duh ! Her name is "BELLA" ..

and then Emmett waves at Bella with a knife in his hand! LOL...(everybody loves her)


and to see that I´m also romantic, not only thinking at sex: (melting)


"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty." - Edward


AND THE BEST LINE EVER:


DON'T BE SELF CONSCIOUS, IF I COULD DREAM AT ALL, IT WOULD BE ABOUT YOU!!! -Edward


Speechless at this one! The man knows how to make a woman welcum (just with words....pffff)


Holdhimdown.now


"Animal attack"

*faints* just hearing him say those words..it.just...*thud* (and I heard him say it in real life. at the convention someone asked him to say it... o.m.f.g. It did things to me *blush* LMAO!


‘‘People are predictable, but you, you never do what I expect. You always take me by surprise.''

I love this quote; I think it sums up exactly why Edward loves her. He's so used to 'knowing' people, reading their minds. And he loves her because she's is a mystery (yea, I know... deep)


"I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be"

When Edward says this, he looks so thoughtful and it makes me wanna hug him ha ha and make him feel better.....some how! *wink*


"Distract me, please"

In the car in Port Angeles

Yes Edward I'll distract you... *wink*


"Of course, keeping you safe is beginning to feel like a full-time occupation that requires my constant presence"

You say that like it a bad thing?!


"He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial"

Ooh Edward, yes, your eyes have this power to do things to me... *faints*

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It would be more....prudent for you not to be my friend. But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella!

Edward Cullen ~ Twilight Chpt 4 p84

oooh I just melted when he said this to her !

Anonymous said...

"I told you — you don’t see yourself clearly at all. You’re not like anyone I’ve ever known. You fascinate me"

Edward Cullen~Twilight Chpt 12 p245

He's fallen for her !!! Big time.

Anonymous said...

"Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold....never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses...it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever"

Edward Cullen~Twilight Chpt13 pg274

Yep he's head over heels for her!!

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

"I think I can keep up....."
Edward to Bella in Biology class 2nd day they meet....

"and now you are unhappy?"
oh sweet sweet Edward, you make me happier than I have ever been!
melting melting melting

He so cared about her even then!

"I leave you alone for 2 minutes and the wolves descend..."
i never noticed any wolves, i only noticed you sweet beautiful velvety Edward!

I'm all goosebumpy now!

Anonymous said...

Twilight is my favourite book for the sweet love journey Edward goes on - he awakens from his darkness and realises he has a purpose - he's finally found his soul mate! (yeah I just wish it was me !)

The 3 quotes I've left on this blog kind of show the transition but there are sooooo many great Edward quotes I could quite easily be here all day. Love it !!!

Anonymous said...

Here I am again;
Don't forget the most important/best quote of ALL in Twilight......

Edward "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

Bella "What a stupid Lamb...."

Edward "What a sick, masochistic lion"

Edward Cullen & Bella~Twilight, Chpt 13 Confessions.

Argghhh **deep sigh** tears in my eyes!... god get a grip Jennie! lol

Anonymous said...

"Is that what you dream about? Being a monster?"

"I dream about being with you forever.."

oh melt me completely like mush why don't you?

Ok I'm gonna say it, since no one said it.....

"I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill."

yes i know edward you killed me with the first HELLO!

AND I don't want to outrun, or fight you off! I'm drawn, I'm staying and it is YOU that can't outrun or fight me off. But sadly only virtually! I'd hug you so softly if I ever met you sweet sweet Robward!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, you mentioned me on your blog...

*touched*

I will comment, you know i will....

my favorite quote....u won't like it. but i don't care.

James: you brought a snack!
yes EAT her James, Please? Please? want edward to myself!

Damn that Edward!

Hey, are you girls getting soft on me...want.hard.core.sex! NOW!

*smiling sweetly*

holdhimdown said...

*coming out of hiding*

@stillthelurker you want James to 'eat' Bella?
now that would have made an interesting story! ha ha
hmm.. well i wouldn't mind James 'eating' me..*wink*

oh yes.. the smut returns..!!

(yep, i'm sick in the head.. you like it really..)

i think i'm just gonna go back and hide.

lickhimright said...

@jenny: oh girl, i think we hit your soft spot! :))) give me more quotes! I like it!

@isabella...: oh sweet daughter of dear @zipperdown! "...and now you are unhappy..." aaawwww!!! yes! I love this quote too... so caring, so sweet!

@oh aka wantithard LOL Hello Honorary member! How are ya today?

@Lurker: I must say... I love that quote! LOL When I first heard/read it, I was laughing although it's not so funny for a human... I think.. but you are a soon to be Volturi member so...

@holdhimdown: James "eating" Bella? I dont think I would read that ff though... LOL

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

I peeked up at him one more time, and regretted it. He was glaring down at me again, his black eyes full of revulsion. As I flinched away from him, shrinking against my chair, the phrase if looks could kill suddenly ran through my mind.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.24

Ohhhh...Eddie you're so dramatic!
So what if you're in Biology...go for it!!!
I want to be your lab partner honey.
I know a really cool experiment we can work on together...are you 'game'??? ;)

reelhimin.now said...

@Tie
Oh I so confer with you about Edward in Biology...come on go for it.



Remember boob grab in the deleted scenes....?
Whispering, Edward, grab my boobs anyday! I won't fight you off AT all!

Just saying

@Hold, Licky & Lurker
mmm.
oooh I'd rather have James suck me in the neck and Edward eat me in those delish places...*cough*
@lurker, hard.core.sex! Coming soon to a "blog" near you!

looking @R Team! I'm ready!

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

Bella, you are utterly absurd.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82

Ummm...well yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ravish Team:

Here is the biggest SM Teaser of all time.
From Eclipse:

.....His hands seized my face, and I thought he was going to push me away again.
I was wrong.
His mough was not gentle; there was a brand-new edge of conflict and desperation in the way his lips moved. I locked my arms around his neck, and, to my suddenly overheated skin, his body felt colder than ever, I trembled but it was not fom the chill.
He didn't stop kissing me. I was the one who had to break away, gasping for air. Even then his lips did not leave my skin, they just moved to my throat. The thrill of victory was a strange high; it made me feel powerful. Brave. My hands weren't unsteady now, I got through with the buttons on his shirt this time easily, and my fingers traced the perfect planes of his icy chest. He was too beautiful. What was the word he'd used just now? Unbearable - that was it. His beauty was too much to bear....
I pulled his mouth back to mine and he seemed just as eager as I was. One of his hands still cupped my face, his other arm was right around my waist, straining me closer to him. It made it slightly more difficult as I tried to reach the front of my shirt, but not impossible.
Cold iron fetters lock around my wrists and pulled my hands above my head which was suddenly on a pillow.
His lips were at my ear again "Bella" he murmured his voice warm and velvet. "Would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?"
"Do you want to do that Part?"
"Not Tonight"
"Edward, NO"
"I'm not saying NO" he reassured me, I'm Just saying NOT TONIGHT"

.........WIPEOUT!!!!!!..........

Yeah - I hated SM at this point!!!

CrochetRockstar said...

My first one isn't a quote, it's a scene from the movie. It's after Bella almost was smashed with the van and she's in the ER. Charlie comes in and is talking to Bella and Tyler keeps telling her he's sorry and Charlie pulls the curtain between them. The look on Charlie's face is great, he completely steals that scene!

CrochetRockstar said...

"Well…" He paused, and then the rest of the words followed in a rush. "I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."

I waited for him to say something that made sense. The seconds ticked by.

"You know I don't have any idea what you mean," I eventually pointed out.

"I know." He smiled again, and then he changed the subject. "I think your friends are angry with me for
stealing you."

"They'll survive." I could feel their stares boring into my back.

"I may not give you back, though," he said with a wicked glint in his eyes.

I gulped.


(I'm trying to get it to an actual quote, not half a chapter...)

reelhimin.now said...

@Beesue
I.love.you,I.want.you.NOW!

and i sat up straight and say OH YES ME TOO EDWARD! and then
What the fuck??????

Maybe that's why I wasn't surprised when I read Isle fade2fuckingblack Esme.......pfffff.

*******************

@CrockhetRockstar
Oh I love Charlie in that scene. He totally cracks me up. So cute. So awkward!
I also love the scene with the rifle, the cocking of the gun...mmm. cock...oh sorry got "distracted" (wink @hold)
Bella: I have a date with Edward Cullen
...
He's right outside..
COCK....*giggles*
Charlie: Send him in....
Bella: Hey can you be nice? He's important

And Charlie does the halo motion over his head. LMAO!

*************
pepper spray! yea now that's really gonna work with a shhhh vampire! mahahahaha!

@Isabella
i love thoses quotes too! you remind me of the quote that Jessica says to Bella...
oh my it's like we're in first grade again and ur the shiny new toy!

Sweet sweet girl, can't wait until little baby Bella comes and brightens up our world!
*we still get to post pictures, right mommy, grandmommy?*

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

oh man..so many good quotes..i had goosebumps...melted..fuzzy warm feelings..excitement..reading them all again! i want edward!! yes i do!!!!!! now!!!! but i will let rob breathe...i am so sad for him now..i want to kick those crazy damn lunatics that call themselves fans asses!!! fuck! father rob i am thinking of bad things to do to them for hurting poor rob. :( okay so let's see if i can add quotes...

I'm not surprised Mike's having difficulty with improper thoughts about a married woman.

I am glad..i wasnt the only one..well having improper thoughts of the groom. lol

I bit a pillow. or two
bite me baby!!!!!!!

Bella: You've been holding out on me.
Edward: It was sort of necessary at the time. Now it's your turn not to break me.
buhahahaa yay.i get to be the dominant one! whoot! lol

just cuz

Goodbye, Jacob, my brother ... my son.
THIS PART SRSLY MADE ME CRY!!!!!! :( YES IT DID!!!

CrochetRockstar said...

"Well, look at me," I said, unnecessarily as he was already staring. "I'm absolutely ordinary — well, except for bad things like all the near-death experiences and being so clumsy that I'm almost disabled. And look at you." I waved my hand toward him and all his bewildering perfection.

His brow creased angrily for a moment, then smoothed as his eyes took on a knowing look. "You don't
see yourself very clearly, you know. I'll admit you're dead-on about the bad things," he chuckled blackly, "but you didn't hear what every human male in this school was thinking on your first day."

this is my favorite for purely selfish reasons... I have always felt this way about me, the way Bella describes herself, and finding someone that thinks of me the way Edward thinks of Bella... :)

I can't help it, I'm a romantic... The sexy stuff is 'OHSOGREAT!', but this melts my heart!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

yes, i want to sin with you..i will go to hell for you too. lol

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?

um that is ok..i looooooooove bad boys!!!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

heheheehe

Your number was up the first time I met you.

It was very… hard — you can’t imagine how hard — for me to simply take you away, and leave them… alive.
at least he knows how to protect a woman..his woman to be...

It makes me… anxious… to be away from you.

oh really...me too!

I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should.
ahhhhhhh *melts*

It’s not only your company I crave! Never forget that. Never forget I am more dangerous to you than I am to anyone else.

in my head..he is craving my body..he is a man right? lol

To me, it was like you were some kind of demon, summoned straight from my own personal hell to ruin me

ruin u in all sorts of naughty ways. lol

You’re intoxicated by my very presence.

yes, yes i am..did you guys see that video where all his faces morph into another..omg..i lost it..that was hot..and not expected..i spilled my drink all over myself..was sticky as hale!! lol

Tie said...

I had to take a long walk to calm down about this RPattz security /safety issue.
I actually thought I was going to be sick to my stomach. :(

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everyone!
Oh how I love all of you guys for commenting on a very very special subject for me....

I so hope to get to know all of our new readers...I've missed so much on twitter - my Team friends tell me....so Hello! Love all of you!

@Wheaty (aka Reverend Mother very naughty)
I know who you are...(ok so I'm improvised a little...)
*snicker*
Um, there was a time when all of us were commenting on @Twilight Headed *waving@The League* about being careful not to drink any liquids by our keyboards b/c of putbursts of laughter or hotness and accidental spillage! Well I never really learned that lesson. Just thought I'd mention that!

This is the one that KILLS me...

I may not be human, but I am still a man!

OH DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE, I want to run my fingers down your chest and down to that very part of you that makes you that man, my sweet darling Edward/Rob!

Sorry @Isabella, had to! *sheepish smile*

@reely, oh and Lurker, and The R Team,
Yes we are sharing pictures of baby bella as soon as she comes to all who read our blog. Not here yet...anxiously waiting....

Tie said...

I may not be human, but I am still a man!

OH GOD...

Tie said...

Hey Zippy!!! How's it hangin'??
Or is that tto personal a question? ;)

Anonymous said...

@Tie
It's not hanging - *cough* at all! It's not hanging at all. *omg, i'm gonna die now*

Straight.strong.hard.long!
*gulp* omg, i need a panty change!

Tie said...

IN THE GUTTER AGAIN ARE WE ZIPPY?
I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT...LOL

Anonymous said...

@Tie
yes! lord.have.mercy! I am. I must find Mr. Z! I don't think we'll be waiting for the anniv. to celebrate Edward's b-day...It'll be an all wknder!

I'm so glad I'm feeling better now!

I may not be human, but I am still a man!

ohdeargod!

reelhimin.now said...

Woa, Zippy.

You need to remember to take it easy, by dear girl

I think Mr. Z is gonna be "animal attacked" tonight!

Whacha think @Tie?

Tie said...

Yes @Reely.Mr.Zippy is a gonner for sure...hehe

Tie said...

I don't have a Mr. Tie :(
Mr Tie got booted awhile back.
So I will dedicate mt 'affections' to Rob (little does he know).
Don't worry BobbySox.I won't attack you.Not in person anyway.
In my dreams...you better believe it Mister!!!!

reelhimin.now said...

@tie
me too...no mr.r so sad. mmm. but i do have those dreams...wetward, darkward, windowward, fatherrobward....oh yes

OH OH OH
@crochet
inward outward....
i remembered!

staring @the rest of you
uh yea, you see we had this convo last night on twitter and yea.
INWARD OUTWARD....brilliant and it goes to our @CR!!!! *hugs you*

CrochetRockstar said...

*hugs Reel, looks confused* Uh...was i sleep twittering again? Inward/Outward?

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

@zipperdown gotcha..no more drinks around my computer..at least when i am thinking or doing anything rob related..especially coming on here..hahahhahahaa

OCD Sufferer said...

----AND THE BEST LINE EVER:
DON'T BE SELF CONSCIOUS, IF I COULD DREAM AT ALL, IT WOULD BE ABOUT YOU!!! -Edward
Speechless at this one! The man knows how to make a woman welcum (just with words....pffff)----
Yeah, that is why my icon has this on it....uh huh, FAVORITE LINE EVER!!!







Followers