Shannon!!! If you Twitter... you know her 100%. She's the Peter Facinelli pimp together with Vampirefreak101 aka Holdhimdown you know... Hehehehe!!!
We would like to thank her for her beautiful Father Robward pic we are gonna use for our Sunday Confessions from now on :)))
****************************************
Hello all! *waves*
I am Shannon aka Wheaty's Girl aka StrokeHimGently. *giggles*
I was a late cummer to Twilight. I did not read the books until after I had seen the movie. I was biting my lip watching and fell in love right away!
I remember looking at my hubby (yes he seen it with me..he is great like that!) to see if he was seeing me getting too excited during certain scenes. I felt a little embarrassed that I was enjoying it so much but ONLY cause I was in my hubby's presence.
I had to know all about this Robert Pattinson. I was only head over heels for Edward but once I found Rob..oh my...can you say ADDICTED & OBSESSED!
I read the books like a crazy mad woman! I am Team Edward but I sooooooooooo have a soft spot for Jacob Black. I need me a best friend like that! Yes, he was a little much at times, but can you say you totally hated him in New Moon? I sure didnt. I knew that Edward was going to come back so I sat back and enjoyed all that was JACOB! *smiles*
After my books were over, I fell into this weird depression. It wasnt because the books were over, even though I hated that it was over. It did make me a little sad. *frowns* I couldnt really explain what it was. I think alot of things at once just piling on me caused it.
I turn 30 on the 30th of June. My son will be 5 in July and he leaves me for school. I know I will cry all day so the hubby is taking a day off of work to distract me.
I love my hubby! He is the best. We have been together for almost 14 years and it keeps getting better. You know the type that kisses you on the forehead for no reason, or even better, when he thinks you are am sleeping. He is very swoon worthy, my hubby! So, I know alot of you see me goofing off with @TheJBlack on twitter, but guess what? My hubby knows. He thinks it is funny! Seriously! He has a twitter too and he is sittting next to me at times while I am typing.(not that he really watches) lol Shhh dont tell jake though, he may think it is weird. *laughs* We have so much trust in our relationship and I love that so much! I would never do anything to hurt him. He also knows about this blog, and Father Rob. He named me StrokeMeGently, we just altered it to fit better on here..hence the Him.
My point, my depression wasnt from not being happy with him or wanting something more. Never, I am in it for the long haul with lots of love for him. I would call him at work and cry. I would say, I dont know what is wrong with me. He kept saying we just have to figure it out and fix it. I really called him so he would tell me he loved me and make me feel just a bit better.There nothing better for me then hearing my hubby say those words..well except for when my kids do. *smiles* But guess what? I needed more twilight!! I came online to find anything I could find. I came across the League ladies..love them! They cracked me up!!! Then the best thing happened..........one of you ladies mentioned ravishing rob in their comments and I just had to know what this was. I was sent here!!!!!!! I love this blog!!!!!!!!! Rocks!!!!!!! You ladies sure know how to get us all excited and bring out the naughtiness in all of us!!! Twitter has been a great lifesaver too. I am glad I can follow all of you on there. You make me smile everyday!!!!!!!! *hugs*
NO MORE DEPRESSION FOR ME..NO MORE CRYING FOR NO REASON..HASNT HAPPENED!!
I am sooo glad you ladies came together to make this wonderful blog and I just want you to know that you all mean alot to me and I appreciate you taking me in as your friend. *hugs all* *tear*
I remember looking at my hubby (yes he seen it with me..he is great like that!) to see if he was seeing me getting too excited during certain scenes. I felt a little embarrassed that I was enjoying it so much but ONLY cause I was in my hubby's presence.
I had to know all about this Robert Pattinson. I was only head over heels for Edward but once I found Rob..oh my...can you say ADDICTED & OBSESSED!
I read the books like a crazy mad woman! I am Team Edward but I sooooooooooo have a soft spot for Jacob Black. I need me a best friend like that! Yes, he was a little much at times, but can you say you totally hated him in New Moon? I sure didnt. I knew that Edward was going to come back so I sat back and enjoyed all that was JACOB! *smiles*
After my books were over, I fell into this weird depression. It wasnt because the books were over, even though I hated that it was over. It did make me a little sad. *frowns* I couldnt really explain what it was. I think alot of things at once just piling on me caused it.
I turn 30 on the 30th of June. My son will be 5 in July and he leaves me for school. I know I will cry all day so the hubby is taking a day off of work to distract me.
I love my hubby! He is the best. We have been together for almost 14 years and it keeps getting better. You know the type that kisses you on the forehead for no reason, or even better, when he thinks you are am sleeping. He is very swoon worthy, my hubby! So, I know alot of you see me goofing off with @TheJBlack on twitter, but guess what? My hubby knows. He thinks it is funny! Seriously! He has a twitter too and he is sittting next to me at times while I am typing.(not that he really watches) lol Shhh dont tell jake though, he may think it is weird. *laughs* We have so much trust in our relationship and I love that so much! I would never do anything to hurt him. He also knows about this blog, and Father Rob. He named me StrokeMeGently, we just altered it to fit better on here..hence the Him.
My point, my depression wasnt from not being happy with him or wanting something more. Never, I am in it for the long haul with lots of love for him. I would call him at work and cry. I would say, I dont know what is wrong with me. He kept saying we just have to figure it out and fix it. I really called him so he would tell me he loved me and make me feel just a bit better.There nothing better for me then hearing my hubby say those words..well except for when my kids do. *smiles* But guess what? I needed more twilight!! I came online to find anything I could find. I came across the League ladies..love them! They cracked me up!!! Then the best thing happened..........one of you ladies mentioned ravishing rob in their comments and I just had to know what this was. I was sent here!!!!!!! I love this blog!!!!!!!!! Rocks!!!!!!! You ladies sure know how to get us all excited and bring out the naughtiness in all of us!!! Twitter has been a great lifesaver too. I am glad I can follow all of you on there. You make me smile everyday!!!!!!!! *hugs*
NO MORE DEPRESSION FOR ME..NO MORE CRYING FOR NO REASON..HASNT HAPPENED!!
I am sooo glad you ladies came together to make this wonderful blog and I just want you to know that you all mean alot to me and I appreciate you taking me in as your friend. *hugs all* *tear*
Shannon

11 comments:
Awww, I can so relate at some points! I'm so glad i found this site, it gives me so much erm.. joy! ahaha ::winks:: I really love you ladies!
you make our days better, more fun.
Wheaty! you deserve this honor! and I don't need to say again how talented you are.
Oh my dearest Wheaty!
You are honorary! And you are a member of the perv team now!!!! But Rev. Mother Stroke
You actually saw us commenting about ravishing Rob on Twilightheaded? OME!
We love all Twilight here! All are welcUm!
oops sorry about that, PC going nuts at work
Rev Mother StrokeHimGently is already a part of the Father Rob team!!! mahahahahahaha
yes i did...someone said something about ravishing rob..ravishim..and I after i commented on their blog..i asked what this ravishim was..hehe then someone pointed to off to the right..said see over there..click it..will get u to us..hehe u guys werent advertising in the comments..hehe but someone just casually said something about it..and i am glad..haha i would have no clue. lol
Oh dear sweet Reverend Mother Strokehimgently!
We are very happy to have you here! It's our honor and our pleasure too! And I believe it was Father Robwards pleasure too... hehe...
I am very happy you found us sweetie cause we would miss you even if we didn't knew you! *grin*
Thanks for the great pics again! You rock!!!
@friends & followers: If you wanna a Honorary Member of the R-Team, you just have to write an e-mail with your story, a subject you want to talk about, a dream you maybe had... or wish you had... *grin* and send it to ravishim.team@gmail.com.
Hello RavishTeam!
Welcome Shannon to this FANTASTIC group of Honorary Members! Or as I like to think of us as " The Ravishim Jr. Team" MWAHHAHAHAH
Yeah, I always commented on Twilighheaded and I remember the day that these crazy women began commenting - and brought lots of Robpervin to that site! Lots and Lots of Fun!!! So here we all are and it always brightens my day!
Thank you ladies for introducing me to such a awesome and sexy site!
I don't think I could go a day without you!
xoxo
much love from the 5" pig!
~oinkd
Congratulations Wheaty to the perv club! Reverend Mother StrokeHimGently who has already felt the hand of his holiness...OH GOD UR SO LUCKY! Whoever thought a spanking would feel soooooo good! Oh wait, I haven't been spanked yet.....*begging to R Team, pleeze*
Forgive me Father but I have sinned and I have fucking liked it....spankme!!!!!
Oh ....
Hi Perverted and Sick Ravishim Team and wink@Beesue JR Team....LMAO!
I, too, was there when those crazy 5 ladies started the perving on Twilightheaded, OMG, did they! They just clicked like a team and I'm so proud to say they are my perving friends!
How's Zipper? Is she ok?
Aw sweety Tweetie Wheaty...lol..all is good.I know how you feel.And we will feel fine.
Rob give me an upper thigh and a half.;)Love ya!!!
I love you @Wheatysgirl! I love this! I also love that your hubs is in on the joke. So is Mr. Spank. Whenever I'm on twitter I give him the play by play and he remarked that this is the new Dungeons & Dragons. He thinks we're all nuts but he loves me anyway.
Post a Comment