Don't forget! If you want to become a Honorary Member of the R-Team, you just have to send us an e-mail at ravishim.team@gmail.com. We will be waiting!
Today I present you: Mystify me aka TieHimDown (barenaked), our dear "old" friend. Enjoy.
ROBERT THOMAS PATTINSON
Harvester of my heart ~ Baron of my brain ~ Lord of my loins
... I thank you
... I thank you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not so long ago what seems like 'a galaxy far far away'
a little girl tripped and fell on a personal tragedy and plummeted
figuratively into a deep dark well.
She tumbled for an eternity it seemed with little hope of ever seeing
a glimmer from above... that is until...Twilight
As I stood on a subway platform late last Summer, I found myself
everyday gazing into a mysterious person's golden eyes.
Who was this beautiful Edward on the poster? And who was Bella?? And James??
A new Television show perhaps?? Oh! I've always adored vampires
and could hardy wait to see what this was all about.
I was a latecomer to the Twilight phenomenon.I hadn't heard of the books
nor did I know a movie would hit the big screen in November.
Well a few months later I was hit, and hit hard by the Twilight train,
and I still am gleefully riding its rails.
Thank you Stephanie Meyer for lifting me out of that dark well, and to you
dearest Edward for bringing Robert Pattinson to me.
You will forever be my true knight in shining armor.
Ah yes, sweetest Rob, RPattz, Spunk, Cedric, Daniel, Bobby, Toby, Art, Salvadore
...what a multi-faceted creature of unparalled beauty you are.
You are charming yet nerdy. Suave yet awkward. Talented yet humble.
Eloquent yet bumbling. Reserved yet riotous. Visually striking yet dishevilled.
Confident yet bewildered. Brilliant yet naive...
All this and yet you are dumb struck at the idea we find you so intriguing and magical.
Perhaps that is what makes you so endearing.
You really have no idea, do you?
You probably don't even know that you are the common thread that has woven
a warm blanket of new friends that stretches over continents.
Thank you Robert Thomas Pattinson,
You are my appetizer. My entree. My dessert. My McHappy meal.
Rob... You are MAGIC.
*God bless your black cotton socks*
figuratively into a deep dark well.
She tumbled for an eternity it seemed with little hope of ever seeing
a glimmer from above... that is until...Twilight
As I stood on a subway platform late last Summer, I found myself
everyday gazing into a mysterious person's golden eyes.
Who was this beautiful Edward on the poster? And who was Bella?? And James??
A new Television show perhaps?? Oh! I've always adored vampires
and could hardy wait to see what this was all about.
I was a latecomer to the Twilight phenomenon.I hadn't heard of the books
nor did I know a movie would hit the big screen in November.
Well a few months later I was hit, and hit hard by the Twilight train,
and I still am gleefully riding its rails.
Thank you Stephanie Meyer for lifting me out of that dark well, and to you
dearest Edward for bringing Robert Pattinson to me.
You will forever be my true knight in shining armor.
Ah yes, sweetest Rob, RPattz, Spunk, Cedric, Daniel, Bobby, Toby, Art, Salvadore
...what a multi-faceted creature of unparalled beauty you are.
You are charming yet nerdy. Suave yet awkward. Talented yet humble.
Eloquent yet bumbling. Reserved yet riotous. Visually striking yet dishevilled.
Confident yet bewildered. Brilliant yet naive...
All this and yet you are dumb struck at the idea we find you so intriguing and magical.
Perhaps that is what makes you so endearing.
You really have no idea, do you?
You probably don't even know that you are the common thread that has woven
a warm blanket of new friends that stretches over continents.
Thank you Robert Thomas Pattinson,
You are my appetizer. My entree. My dessert. My McHappy meal.
Rob... You are MAGIC.
*God bless your black cotton socks*
and other various body parts and attributes *wink*
Forever,
your blood-type

34 comments:
Oh my! Soooo sweet and loving! *wink* Oh, I will certainly use the "Bad Things" video you have sent me the other day for a post dear tiehimdown!! That will show the other good readers that you are not this sweet little person you pretend to be... *evil laugh*
Love you! Thank you!!
And I must also add...
"...you are the common thread that has woven
a warm blanket of new friends that stretches over continents..."
I.LOVE.THIS.PHRASE.!
I just hope he wont be too warm under it cause we are VERY HOT LADIES now, aren't we?
@Tiemedown
Thank you sooooooo much for writing in!
*sniff sniff*
Omg, u srsly made me cry that was beautiful! It was! I LOVED IT! and my favorite:
Thank you Robert Thomas Pattinson,
You are my appetizer. My entree. My dessert. My McHappy meal.
Rob... You are MAGIC.
my mchappy meal! YESSSS! I have a reason to buy those again without my bff's grandson with me!
I think you and I need to talk b/c I feel the SAME way about Twilight/Edward/Rob! It saved my life in more ways than I can count!!!!!
@Lick
and it better be a LARGE blanket to cover everything and everyone up too!
"Thank you Robert Thomas Pattinson,
You are my appetizer. My entree. My dessert. My McHappy meal.
Rob... You are MAGIC "
yep we all want to eat Rob Pattinson.. LMAO!!
Rob you are my milkshake.. I wanna suck on your..err..straw
All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.Goethe
and all yours a may add Rob ;)
@Tiemedown
Wow that was so nice!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!!
Rob can bring all that to us and more!! He is something!!
@Lick
The truth is that Robert has a very special meaning for us ;) after all he made the Ravishim Team and brought us together in a way!! I love your quote, is great!!
@Hold
LOL!!! What a naughty girl you are today!! Has something to do with Charlie??
@undresshim it 'may' be something to do with watching Charlie eat a carrot.. (yeah.. don't ask..)
@holdhimdown
...eat a carrot??? what are you talking about?? oh no, don´t say that to me, you have to explain!!! lol
@undresshim
my twitter is broken,,i think i overtweeted
ok.. its here.. 2 mins in..why do i find Charlie eating a carrot sexy?! its the thought of those hands..that mouth..
..oh and then after 6 mins 50 Charlie in bed.. bed hair.. *mind wandering*
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/06/08/charlie-bewley-student-film/
oh damn it. i am discussing Charlie instead of Rob again..
Old???Old???? Wha'chu talkin' about?? lol
Thanks "kids!" My pleasure being here. Well actually I'm at work...ack. It's hard to get work done when I'm looking at my wall of Rob.;)
Thanks Lickity buddy for making me an Honourary
member. :)
Hey Reelie~ of course let's chat, you can message me on Twitter and give me your email if you'd like. :)
Hold him and Undress Him: Carrots and straws???
I think I need a cigarette! Bwaaaaaa...
ttyl xoxoxo "TIE"
Good Morning R Team!
AND Honorary....I have a feeling that you forgot all about me...
*stomping foot!*
@TieHimDown
Oh I would really like to help you do that. Oh and I just love those pics, now I have something to drool I mean gaze at while working! Thank you for joining us although *glancing @The Team* you might regret that decision....mmmm....
@Hold
Charlie, carrot? Oh god, I think I'm missing a lot of crucial elements to that statement, aren't I? rob straw? yes I concur with that. I can suck on that forever!
@Lickhim
Yea u perverted little thing! we are all hawt but u my dear? *shaking head* (loves you!)
@undresshim
i've given up trying to figure out these team members of our's. u can't help but love them, huh?
@reel
it's tieHIMdown...not tieMEdown...although that thought has crossed my mind several times! geez u freak! i don't think u've recovered from ur time with Father Rob have you? mmmm.
As for Rob,
you are my own McKieDee French Fry. the next time i choose the LONGEST fry in the bunch, suck off the salt and savor it in my mouth....and then eventually eat it, i will definitely think of you!
It's a beautiful honorary Monday! Thanks for being there!
the carrot thing.. Charlies mouth, Charlies hands.. and some weird thought of a carrot being something else..like a popsicle ..!! *wink*
why do i find Charlie eating a carrot sexy?! i have a weird gay sex fetish all of a sudden.. no i do not.. seriously wtf?!
i'm having weird gay thoughts.. i blame watching Little Ashes, it messed me up.
shoot me now.
Zippy!!! I would never forget you!!!
My boss walked behind my chair...so I had to leave for a bit!! xoxo
@zipPPPP that zipper.com
Oh come on zip! You know we all love you! Don't be that way!
Are you still SORE? but you did get a robdown, that had to feel good! *winky winky*
@tieHimdown
OOOPS. sorry about that. i still loves you! if i ever get on twitter again i'll send u my addy.
wait...here's one:
reelhimin.now@hotmail.com!
@holdhimdown
stop watching that little ashes, will you? coz that is disturbing me! except the one part. omg! carrot? popsicle?
*shooting holdhimdown* as requested... sheeesh...
@tiehimdown: heyyy! old as long known friend! i wasn't referring to anybodys age you know... *rolling eyes* LOL
@zipperdown: you could suck on his straw for ever??? and you call ME hawt? mahahhaa!
@undresshim: yes, he did. didn't he? and thats one more reason i do love him!!
@reelhimin: what exactly is mchappy meal? it sounds like dog food... *grin*
@beesue, @the Lurker, @angela, @wheaty, @lindy, @bandmum... sorry if i forget anybody... WHERE ARE YOU? ARE WE THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL COMMENT IN THIS BLOG!?!?!
*shooting holdhimdown* as requested... sheeesh...
@tiehimdown: heyyy! old as long known friend! i wasn't referring to anybodys age you know... *rolling eyes* LOL
@zipperdown: you could suck on his straw for ever??? and you call ME hawt? mahahhaa!
@undresshim: yes, he did. didn't he? and thats one more reason i do love him!!
@reelhimin: what exactly is mchappy meal? it sounds like dog food... *grin*
@beesue, @the Lurker, @angela, @wheaty, @lindy, @bandmum... sorry if i forget anybody... WHERE ARE YOU? ARE WE THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL COMMENT IN THIS BLOG!?!?!
Okay Reely.I emailed you...no really...lol
Let me know if you get it!!
@licky licky
WTF? I do not feed DAWGS!!!! & I really don't LIKE them now for obvious reasons that are beyond my control!
McDonalds has a kids meal McHappy Meal or something like that. No one dares buys those things w/o a kid present. but they come with toys so I think that's wrong to just make it totally for the kids! *stomping foot*
btw: waiting anxiously for your email!
We are all alone in this world. It totally sucks.
It's like Jurasic Park:
He left us He left us! but in this case
They left us They left us!
Please come back come back! We>need>you! *pleading eyes* OK so I'm begging!
@Tdown
Reeellllyyyy? AN email for me????? *clapping for joy, still looking @lickhimright*
Hey I can think of a few "toys" that they can put in MY McHappy Meal that would make reelhimin.now happy forever!
@lick
yea wtf is zippy talking about. suck a straw forever? licking a french fry and thinking of rob? and she calls us perverted? *pfff*
Hey Team!
Yeah, Mysty - I am riding the Rob train as we speak - What A Ride!
Luved it all - That Man Affects US All!!! In a Yummy Way !!! HAHAHAH!
Well, Pervs - what have all of you been up to?
Holdhim - Charlie Huh? Are you still in with Dr. C? Girl - you have a full plate!!
OK first Mysty with the Rob/Food analogy and then Reelem and then Zippy just blows (hehe I said blows) that away with the FF salt licky thing! So, I'm thinking of a salad w/those little cherry tomatoes - that burst in your mouth!!! Yeah - I'm a perv too!
@Beesue
Welcome back! We missed you! We were just saying how much we missed you!
Cherry tomatoes? MMMM. Burst? oh.my.GAWD! Ok so it's McD's for lunch today, right?
We've been UH busy ravishing Rob of course. Oh and busy getting spanked too. *cough* AND that gets you so HUNGRY that mysty was nice enough to remind us how good Rob is to eat!
*whistling i'll eat you up..lalalalalaa*
Hey BeeSue...yeah he's pretty darn sweet!
UM HAVE I STARTED A VRTUAL FOOD FIGHT HERE??
Yeah, Reely we'll chat more when we aren't at work.
lmao
THAT WAS AWESOME AND INSPIRING!!! LOVED WHAT YOU WROTE..I TOTALLY GOT LOST IN IT...:)
Thank you Wheaty's Girl!!!
Have I told you how utterly insane you guys are?
Well someone ought to!
Gone a little while and what do you girls do? You run off and create this?
OMFG! This is awesome!
Ok who is who? b/c damn I think I know already!
I want to be an honorary, too! But damn I can't top the last two! I'm not that clever. Winking @Beesue & Mystify Me.
{{waving at you all}}
Oh god, how I missed you guys! But do you know you're famous now? Yea, some gals at my coffee house I frequent were talking about this Ravishim Team that have a blog. Ears perked up and I go oh my sweet baby jesus! I know them! They love you by the way!
So I'm stopping by saying hello and I'm gonna stick around, makay? As if you have a choice!
@OH!!!!!
Yes we are here. *sheepish grins*
You're back! Oh Lord have mercy....how We've missed you! We have conferenced with each other and we want to make you just guess who we are! Give it a shot!
@mystify me
no helping her cheat now!
Are you on twitter? Please join us and follow @Ravishim!
@OH
we are so glad that you are back and that you found us!!!
oh and... people actually follow us and read all the things we say?? ome...and I´m so shy!!! Father Robward this Sunday I need to confess!!lol
But we just love our followers, isn´t that right Team??
@oh!
sweet sweet oh! we have so so missed u! where have you been? so glad that ur back!
@undresshim
ur about as shy as i am! I mean, we don't do anything wrong and yet we're always in trouble! {{whispering, the others are way more "outgoing" than we are}}
YES YES YES
we just love our followers!
Let us know readers what you want, your wish is our command! Uh wait, except for HIM. You get him, after we do!
*wiggly eyebrows*
We are nice, but we ain't saints! (or nuns for that matter...shhhhh!)
OH! OH! OH!
I dont believe you are here! We were wondering what happened to you!!! Oh geeez!!!
What? People talk about us? *blush*
And we thought we were only by ourselves talking dirty about Robward... Oh God!!!
Uh... hello girls from Oh's coffee shop! We really would like you to make a comment ... or two ... so that we know we are not alone?!
OH, so happy! Really!
Send us an e-mail to ravishim.team@gmail.com about becoming an honorary!!! I will be waiting!
Hello 'love' Nice to see you here!!
Coffee shop talk?? Oh wow...lol
Listen you can write as well as anyone.Heck!! I can't spell half of the time.
If you have love...you have a lyric.Go for it.
Hey ReelHimIn...LET'S chat when our time zones or Twilight Zones collide. ;)xo Mystify Me
Hey can someone put a Toronto Canada clock up?? I never know what time it is when I'm talking to you guys.Thanks. xo
10 P.M. HERE.I'm up at 4 arghhh...love and Rob lust to all.
SRDs...Sweet Rob Dreams ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfxkIApRcQ&feature=related
Good nite, and Good Morning to some. :) xo B
i know how you feel!! that man is my reason to dream each night! im so far Robsessed that i dont see an end at all! not that it matters, my husband has come to terms with sharing me with him. lol
@tiehimdown: done dear honorary! toronto clock on the left!
@tiffanyt: thanks so much for commenting! ooooh! we need you readers to comment! and you are lucky that your hubby has come to terms... i dont see my bf ever do... pffff...
Post a Comment