We are starting this beautiful week with our Honorary R-Team Member: beesue
If you also want to become a honorary member you can send your e-mails to ravishim.team@gmail.com.
The wonderful grampire who was one of the original R-Team members! We love her 'cause she is sick and perverted like us!
Welcome!!
Jason Mraz – ♫I’m yours♫ (listen while you read below)
Rob Pattz - Just two words that convey my feelings for you:
I’m Yours
Now you may wonder why I feel this way? Billie Burke says you’re a goofball; Ashley says you’re awkward; Kellan says you can’t put one foot in front of the other –So (WAIT FOR IT) ♫ “ BUT. I. Won’t. Hes. I.. Tate. No. More.♫ No. More. It. Cannot. Wait. ♫ I’M. YOURS!!!”♫
SO WHY AM I YOURS? YOU GOOFY, AWKSOME BRIT BOY? HERE ARE A FEW REASONS BELOW:
· You are FUNNY – but with a difference – not
· You are HOTTTTTTT! If I stuck my wet thumb to your butt (just a sec – got to think about that-HMMMM) Anyway (shakin’ head) I would def hear a SIZZLE!!!
· You are a NERD – Yeah – I said it – you are!!! The Best Kind of Nerd – with a hot bod, superman jaw of steel, fuckme eyes, sex hair, and fing-ers (hold on a minute, putting head between legs - BREATHE) that need to be on my body! You are
· You have NO TASTE IN CLOTHES – but that’s OK!! Most guys don’t! NO more Plain Gravy or Stoli T’s for you! And the Nike’s are in the trash! This is where a Girl Like Me (just call me
· You are LUVABLE – OH YEAH BABY! Ravishing you would be like eatin’ Hostess donuts and drinkin’ chocolate Yoohoo!!!!!! TOTAL....COMPLETE....SINFUL JOY... !!!
· SO (WAIT FOR IT) –♫ SCOOTCH ON OVER CLOSER DEAR AND I WILL NIBBLE YOUR EAR!!♫
Because ----------- I'M YOURZZZZZZZ!!!!
-beesue


23 comments:
We do welcome you into our loving bosoms (boobs, tits) whatev, Beesue! Actually that's kinda gross and sick...but that's what we are!
But the words of the song really is...
We're Yourzzzz!
But we do concur and we like what you say! Although we do have to think about the fingers up his ass. Let us think. MMM. I'd rather his fingers go somewhere nice and warm for me! Our hands would just have a mind of their own and let our ravish instincts take over!
Right Team?????
it's not just his ear i want to nibble..
and who cares what clothes he's wearing.. he wouldnt be wearing them for long!
oh how right you are dear holdhimdown!! i have to say that i am more than happy that you are with us at last!! there was a hole in my heart without you! :O)))
i certainly would like to nibble many parts of his body...
A funny, luvable, hot nerd with no taste in clothes... seems like the perfect man to me!
Yes I totally agree....
At least we don't have to worry about Rob looking at the mirror and making sure his hair and his gucci shoes look perfect as we tear his clothes off!
PERFECT! *and so tasty too*
OH
and
@holdhimdown
*clutching my heart*
I missed you soooooo much just like @lickhimright said!
We're together again. time for booze!
@beesue, fellow grampire!
It's like a family reunion! I'm so emo right now! *sniff sniff* or maybe it's these stupid drugs I'm on...*cough*!
You know no worries about ur clothes, Rob! And I know you're shy so that is why I'm an expert at those damn zippers b/c you know I.know.how.it.feels when those things get stuck at that special moment.....
Yes, dear Rob, I'm your's and what's more important is YOU're mine, even though you have yet realize that.
You're irrevocably and unconditional mine in my dreams, my shower, my car when I'm in traffic (growl), when i'm trying to argue my point at work and you come into my mind and I say "robjection" ... the little things that make my life just so much more fun and complicated and oooh so hawt!
@holdhimdown
OME! You're here? You're really here? OHHHH, come on group hug group hug!
@zipperdown yep i'm here. back from italy. hope you're feeling better. reelhimin told me.
yay .. GROUP HUG !! the ravisHim team are all together now, at last!
i wanna cry too! *trying to hold back tears*
have you been reading my tweets?! or reelhimin told you? do you know all the fun i got up to in italy?
we were reverently following you on twitter! are you kidding???? Ooooohhh! So much to say!!!!
Cant wait! *jumping up and down*
@holdhimdown
I'm jumping up and down too...it wasn't the same without you! It wasn't!
AND I followed you and followed you on twitter. And yes I told @zipperdown about your travels and I think she twittered a couple of times.
Oh and I kinda lived my spankff over again....hope you don't mind.....?????
Oh so much to talk about -- So much to say (winking @lickhimright)
@undresshim
where are you girl? we're all together again. *tears running down my face*
OH can I just say that I want to lick my computer screen until it's dripping wet b/c damn I can't take my eyes off of Robward! MTV awards.
Hey so is it Robsten or not? Any ideas? Because the ravishim team really doesn't care either way.
Ok, ladies!! The Team cannot be complete without me!! tsk, tsk...
So I´m recovering from the videos I´ve just saw from mtv movie awards...and all I have to say is: HOT!! THE MAN IS HOT!! I want to play mammy and daddy with him all night and more!! (There is more than that??)
@beesue
I can´t agree with u more, he is the man and nobody can say different to me!!
@holdhimdown
Welcome!! We´ve miss u like hell here and you were great in Italy!!
I guess that you are the lucky one here...you saw him...*cries*
@the rest of the Team
WTF was wrong with KSTEW??? I mean she looked like she was stoned or something!! Or maybe that’s just her… I felt "almost" sorry for her!! (not really, I laughed so hard that even my dog scared lol)
@undresshim yea, i think kristen must have been stoned or something, she seemed, idk, weird. she wasnt like that when i met her (sorry, i know i said i wouldnt mention it..i can't help it!)
and yep.. robward.. 5 metres away.. i nearly died
@undresshim yea, i think kristen must have been stoned or something, she seemed, idk, weird. she wasnt like that when i met her (sorry, i know i said i wouldnt mention it..i can't help it!)
and yep.. robward.. 5 metres away.. i nearly died
why blogger have you posted my comment twice?! how do i delete it?
*kicking blogger*
maybe blogger doesnt like kristen..hmm that'd explain alot!
omg!! somebody call 911 fast!! I´ve saw the NM trailer 50 times and I can´t get enough!! I´m a twinewmoonaddicted right now!!
Oh and why Rob had so many clothes at the awards?? Pffff… *singing lalala* (I´m totally going crazy!!)
@undresshim
I know I know, I'm just going crazy over that trailer too. drooling.
Rob did have too many clothes but ahem that's ur department so once you get those off *hurry plz* we can get down to buzniss or just get DOWN! *winky winky*
@holdhimdown
5 meters 5 meters....omfg how could you stand that?
kstew on drugs? *gasP* not our kstew! she's just so shy --- i felt like knocking her off i mean gently asking her to stand aside so i could kiss rob...i mean he looked so adorable with his eyes closed and just puckering up like that....oh pucker for me, rob pucker for me. b/c then we can go further ....
Oh GOOOSSSHHHH!!!! It's official - I am an honorary Member!!! (((((Ravishim team))))))
Today I am in Robalicous Overload!
That MAN is a panty poofer!!! My Butta is Melted - I <3 him sooooo much!
@holdhim - I only know feet!! (Robs feet are huge) Anyway That sounds close!! Was he finger licking good?
@undress - Yeah she seemed to be out of it - Sorry, but I laughed at the pissant!! You are a STAR - deal w/it! I know I'm a BITCH!!!!
@Zipper - MAHAHAH - I can just here you saying "Robjection"!! course you may be thinking about some KIND of erection! Like I said - Robs Feet are HUGE!!
@licky - he IS the perfect MAN - and if his HOT-ABBY-CHEST - was PRESSING AGAINST ME - it would be PERFECT!!
@Reel Him - They had the PERFECT oppurtunity to expose Robsten but to me - they were making Fun of it by ACTING out the fake kiss!!
Ok - have to watch the TRAILER 20 or 30 more times and all pics of Rob!!! This is the BESTEST MONDAY ever!!!
@besue 5 metres is 16 feet .
yep, i was that close to robward!
and yes he does have big feet LOL and he's really tall. taller than i thought.
OH DEAR GOD LADIES, you have been busy!
Wait....I'm just a little overwhelmed with this blog site right now......(pant pant pant pant)
Geez I know you ladies too and I am still shocked, amazing and quite turned on....omfg did i say that? Oh rob what you do to me? No no it's just the extra hormones going raging through my body right now...yea that's it.
I'm 8 months pg and I'm thinking of several position possibilities that might still work out for me and Rob....let's see.
I'm not going to name all of you but in one name....
@Ravishim Team
YOU>ARE>VERY>NAUGHTY! & the next time you get spanked - I'm gonna be there b/c I feel that I should really like sacrifice myself for the love of you guys. I love you guys! I do. So I must sacrifice and I'll take the punishment with that mean Father Darkward the next time he spanks you, ok? yes?
@Beesue
UH, wow. I can't comment right now. But wow.
His feet are big? mmm. MMMM. playing footsie with him would have more meaning uh? just saying!
oh my crazy girls!
oh how much i love you!!!
@beesue: yes you are!! ((((((Ravishim Team))))))
@isabella: hey little one! now be careful! we dont want you to get into labor earlier now, do we?
YOU LADIES ARE KILLING ME..FUNNY STUFF!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!!
I cant get his jaw out of my head..from the 'almost kiss'...driving me nuts..haha
see....http://twitpic.com/6e134 i couldnt help myself..like dirty dancing..patrick swayze..his jaw when he was about to kiss whatshername..lol yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well puppies I'm going to have to write something BIG...should it be sappy or slappy...maybe both.
Beesue I will further expound on love for Rob.He has a special place in my heart.He has given me hope.Yah I know duh-dumb.
Long story short my friends:May 2 2002 my ex...4000 miles away had my truck.Due to many circumstances beyond my control the insurance lapsed due to a prior driving conviction unbenounced to me.
Anyway he had a bad accident.He was badly injured, 3 others in the other car as well.A man lost both legs.*sigh*
I have been across country to court several times, and have piad thousands.
Since the truck was leased Ford did the big payout .Now I owe Ford 1.2 million.
So you see when Twilight/Edward/Rob came along...it was my refuge.
I thought I wanted a vampire?
I NEEDED A VAMPIRE. Thank you xo
@tiehimdown: oh my good sweetie! i am so sorry about that! oh geeez... thank you for sharing sweetheart!
you should write something sappy and slappy!!! cant wait!!!
@wheaty: that is a serious jawporn pic you have posted! oh my .. want to bite and lick that jaw so badly!!!
Post a Comment