Friday, May 29, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *


T.G.I.F.S.ff.F! *

(*Translation....Thank.God.It's.Fucking.Smut.fanfiction.Friday! )


Mmm… In our case we believe that every day should be devoted to smut fan fiction as long as it has to do with Robward!

Please welcome one of our dearest friends who will be joining us every Friday to share one of the most enriching rarest of talents we have ever seen!

She’s called OCD, obsessive Cullen disorder but she also has been known to be called OSD, obsessive smut disorder.

You will see why......

So without further AHHHHH.DOOOOOOO,

The RavisHim Team adores you, OCD and dubs thee RSA, Resident Smut Advisor.

You.make.us.all.proud! *tears of joy*



OCD – OSD – RSA:


Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! The wonderful RavisHim team has given me the great honor of nominating me their RSA (resident smut advisor)! I truly am “feeling the love” for this because let’s face it, I read more fanfiction than Robward eats Hot Pockets and now I can quit being ashamed because I can help out those ♪Poor unfortunate souls♫ (insert evil octopus lady laugh!) who need a good smut recommendation! My talents shall not be wasted!

♥ First, let me give a shout out to my dearest AngstGoddess because, let’s face it, Wide Awake has to be EVERYONE’S favorite fanfiction! I won’t even use that as my first rec because if you need to know about WA, then you obviously shouldn’t even be reading about my recs because WA is the mother of all fanfictions! ♥

Now, as for my rec this week, I will have to go with my number two on the list. I have read some really good ones, and I will be sure to get to them ALL over time, but this one needs a shrine because it is *that* good! I am also pleased to say it is a completed fic. I am not a patient person. I don’t particularly LIKE waiting for updates, so when I find a fic that is completed I feel like I have just been blessed with a wonderful unicorn (again, if you don’t know what that entails, you shouldn’t be reading this…GO READ WIDE AWAKE then come back to me! *grin*)

So, here it is: The Red Line http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4819806/1/The_Red_Line by WinndSinger

I actually had this ff saved in my “to read” folder of ffs and never got around to it because every time I saw the title I thought of the movie The Thin Red Line, so automatically I was thinking of some war-type junk. Not that war stories are bad, but I want smut…as much smut and lemons as I can have. I think my veins now are immersed with lemonade and I am not complaining!

All you have to read is the first paragraph of this fic and you know it is gonna be lemony goodness!

WinndSinger’s brief summary goes something like this:

Edward is an exotic male dancer. Bella is a college student studying psychology and needs a subject to do her thesis on. Bella pays Edward to belong to her for 2 weeks so she can study him. Things soon get very interesting between them.

Fair enough, but I am going to give you a little MORE incentive to read this wonderful ff because that just doesn’t do justice to the plot of this story!

Yeah, Edward is an exotic dancer alright, but unless you have been living under a rock, or in La Push with the dogs know Edward looks like Adonis and has smokin’ hot sex hair, so, that right there tells you “exotic dancer” is an understatement. Bella is a darn-near virgin but a darn good near-psychologist! She can tell immediately there is more to Edward than meets the eye (sorry, I also like Transformers). She wants to pick his brain to see just why someone would put themselves through this kind of lifestyle, which obviously isn’t enjoyable. Being that he is an exotic dancer and time is money, the only way Bella can nitpick his brain is to “buy” him with her inheritance of $20k. Edward agrees, but he thinks she is joking when she says she wants to study him….obviously he thinks she is like the rest of us and just want to study his body! He soon realizes her true intentions and only agrees if they split their time together. He gets to “study” her *and in turn have her study his body* half the time, and she gets to study his brain the other half. It doesn’t take long before they are both swimming in waters they have never intended to swim in.

This is a super duper smutty fic, let me tell you! It is NOT for the faint of heart! It is also a heart-breaking fic. Edward does not have a happy past and the women who “buy” him do not treat him good. I went through many, many tissues and I am not ashamed to say this!

I won’t give too much more away; I think this is enough to tempt you into reading. However, I would like to give you a little teaser…

I watched him slowly move to my sofa. I thought he’d sit there but he was laying down on his back, putting one of his masculine legs over the back of it. His chest was completely bare and that was so appealing to me, I hated lots of hair on men. His strong arms folded behind his head and he closed his eyes. No underarm hair, either. Nice. I noticed his jeans were so low on his hips that I could see the cuts in his pelvis. I wonder if he has underwear on. He should be in a calendar. Damn it, there I go again.

I knew what he was trying to do. Distract me. It wasn’t going to work. Much.

I will never see my sofa the same way ever again. God, he looks good laying there.

“I am ready, Dr. Bella.” he said with a calm voice, “You may have your way with my brain…and later, my body. Although I think you may enjoy one more than the other.”

OK, hope that was a sufficient recommendation *evil grin.* Let me know if you have read it and agree or disagree. Let me know if you haven’t read it and plan to thanks to my rec or if you read if AFTER I rec’d it and you likey!

Here is a hint to what I will rec next week:

There is a movie with this title. It is not the X-men.

Have a fantabulously smutty week!


-RSA

28 comments:

lickhimright said...

Oh my dear OCD!! What you are doing to me everytime with your suggestions...
Edward as an exotic dancer? *shivers* O.M.G!! Can I like... call him for a booty call? Do you have his number?
Damn lucky Dr. Bella bitch! "I am ready Dr. Bella."???? I am ready for you Edward/Robward whatever! No warm up needed if.you.know.what.I.mean...

reelhimin.now said...

OH>DEAR>LORD!
RSA!
You know I can really visualize Edward as an exotic dancer....especially after #shirtlessrob.....mmm. {{pause}} MMM. The Red Line.....more reading tonight! YUMMO! Booty call? I think I want PERMANENT resident, don't you?
Dr. Reelhimin has a nice ring to it? *evil grin*

undresshim said...

Oh is Friday ff, hurray!! Thank you my dear OCD for the recommendation, right now I´m "working" at this ff and I have to say that is.very.good!!!

"Right now, he’s very hard, thanks to you.” He smiled, wincing a little bit as he curled my fingers gently around it, “Come on, Bella, you can look at it. It doesn’t bite…”

if you don´t know what they are talking about (really??) you can just go the link and you´ll find out!!!

Oh I just love this pornsexydancer Edward!! he knows how to work with his hands and his mouth!!!

is a must read ff so once again OCD you sure know what you´re talking about when it comes to ff...Oh right, that is why you are our RSA!!!

Yes.” I whispered, feeling the thrill of not only his penis pressing into my ass but also the pole was pressing right between my legs, hidden from most eyes because of Edward’s hands on the pole, holding me in tightly.

“Look what you’re doing to me…,” he growled again, sounding unpleased about it.

BITE. KISS. LICK.

Oh I need a shower...

lickhimright said...

OH SWEET JESUS...
@undresshim: you know I havent really worked for days now? right? What are you trying to do to me with this pole and penis talk girl? Oh Jesus Christ... I need something else right now... and later a cigarette... geeeez...
Look what you're doing to meeeee!!!!???

reelhimin.now said...

@undresshim
u are a shameless slut, u know that? thatswhyiadoreuso!

penis, pole? Fuck! u do know i have to try and go to work today, right?

my computer screen already has been *cough* molested by uh well not meeeeeee!

Unknown said...

Exotic dancer? I much prefer my Rob swaying to the beat after too many beers... ;)

Meadow's gonna love this.

Val said...

Oh my, I might just have to read this!

BeCullen said...

Oh I have already read this and it is great. It is sad in spots but well worth the read. Val you need to finish Warmth first. haha just kidding. Everyone enjoy The Red Line. I know I did.

lickhimright said...

*singing joe cocker*
Baby take off your clothes... real slow...
HELL NO! LET ME HELP YOU! *rrrripppp* away they are!

@zipperdown & @undresshim: sorry dears... I just couldn't help myself!

*evil laugh* now you are MINE!

@holdhimdown: hold him down and we all start the ravishin!

You male exotic dancer you! Give it to me! Yeah! No ones gonna stop me! Now... (yeah...that was Madonna...)

Ravishim Team said...

Oh girls!

You don't know how happy we are when you comment!

@becullen: welcome to our perv family!

The legendary OCD, our RSA, is making GREAT suggestions! We love her!

Anonymous said...

@lickhimright

mmm. the way i see it you've made it all easier for all of us to just ravish now. right girls? i mean zippers can sometimes get stuck when all u want to do is f*** oh I mean Pluck and I definitely mean SUCK!

@becullen: so happy u have come on board to help keep the line of perversion going

@Spank
Yes we'll make sure he has beers! Just for you! Come on @Meadow, comment. we.know.you.want.to!

@reelhimin
are you licking ur computer screen again!?!?!

@OCD-RSA
thank you for keeping us all on track with what is TRULY important in our lives. Rob+FF=pure bliss!

"Baby do that to me one more time, once is never enuff with a man like yuooooooh!"

undresshim said...

@reelhimin.now
shameless slut?? who, me??? well maybe, a little, but only when it comes to Robward...he has this effect on me!!

@lickhimright
ok, I don´t mind if you do that, but as long we can change roles, than I can assume the licking part for awhile...it´s ok with you my dear??

@becullen
is a true honor to have you here in our "world"!! hope you like it and pls come back again anytime!!
btw I think I´m not following you on Twitter...how did I miss that??

@zipperdown
hey!! someone is trying to switch places *wink* @lickhimright...hmmm what do you say?? I mean her job is kinda better than ours!!

Anonymous said...

@undresshim
hey yea. i'd say we trade places....no problem on my end at all! *wink* {{gently pushes lickhimright aside to assume LICK position}}

I think we are all sluts here.
ANDLOVINGIT!

Anonymous said...

I saw my picture at the top of your page and I just SQUEEEEEEEEE'd with joy! (not only do I love the pic, but I knew it meant today was "the" day!!)
You guys make me feel so loved! I am glad to make everyone so happy, lol!
I have to honestly say I was a bit nervous about my first post, lol. I don't know why...maybe coming out of the smutcloset internationally like that is a huge, daring move, lol.
I love the parts of the story you added as well, I would have added so much more, but we kinda need to limit this to what can be read in one sitting, lol!! I thought that one would "reel you in" lol.
Thank you guys so much for letting me be your RSA! I will try hard (I said hard! LOL) to live up to the name!

reelhimin.now said...

@RSA (aka OCD)

We love you! Why are you nervous with us? Oh don't be!

We are so glad that we have you to "decorate" our site with all sorts of smutty goodness. If you're gonna be smutty this is the place for it, don't you agree ladies? or uh should I say slutvisionairies.....hey i like that
SMUTVISIONAIRIES....
damn i'm so fricking clever today!

So inspired....

Yes we know how HARD and LONNGGGG you try!

We all do! *evil grin*

reelhimin.now said...

slutvisionairies or smutvisionairies.....which one should it be...

decisions decisions decisions!

Anonymous said...

Well blow me down.... I mean FOR REAL there Robward!

Yummy.

WINK @RSA! See I knew you would benefit from being OSD....see? You should put more faith in me from now on!

@reelhimin.now
mmmm. in what way have you uh molested ur computer.....kinda like how i molested your robposter? remember? oooh so tasty too!


@Ravishim Team
wow. nice. i like this place, ALOT, i think i'll be sticking around. but the LEAGUE needs me too.

I'm gonna figure all of you out sooner or later. Will you tell me now so I don't have to work too hard?

Lurker

Anonymous said...

This is the BESTEST!! OCD as our FF Smut Advisor! I am in HEAVEN!!!

The RED LINE - OMG - Read IT - LUV IT!!! Even LIKE BELLA in it!!! Edward is HAWWTTTT and also a LOST PUPPY that you wanna take home and STROKE!!! YES I SAID STROKE - the ROBSCHLONG!!! Just make sure you have some TIME-cause you can't stop reading! It is THAT GOOD!

undresshim said...

@OCD AKA RSA
nervous?? oh my dear, don’t worry it’ll only seem kinky the first time… but you´re great and we love you!!

@reelhimin.now
you´re very inspired today!! slutvisionairies or smutvisionairies??? LOL, I think I like better slutvisionairies!!!

@Lurker
we knew that you gonna love this place...is just that once you see it you can´t stay away anymore!!
oh and if you try to figure us out...is very easy, I´m the shy one, as you saw from my posts...mahahaaha!!!

@beesue
yeah I like Bella in this ff, she´s way better than others that I´ve read!!

lickhimright said...

@reelhimin: i would go for sluts... without anything else. cause thats how i feel while commenting like that... oh yeah!

@OCD: You are the bestest smut advisor in the whole wide world! We love you! You can use as much space as you want! Oh my God! When I read your quotes and then dirty girls @undresshim... I MUST FIND TIME to read it! Pole... and penis... geeez...

@Lurker: So glad you are here!!! So glad! Of course the League needs you and us too! We are going hand in hand here sweetheart! Where they stop... we keep going!

@beesue: Dirty dirty little girl... tsk tsk tsk... of course you are you little perv member of the R-Team!

lickhimright said...

Girls! Girls! We can all take turns licking you know! The R-Team is sharing his Robward!
Hmmm...shall we reveal our true identities to the Lurker? Maybe if the Lurker reveals herself too?

isabella.marie.coming.soon! said...

OMFG!

You guys are crazy! (covering eyes)

I had to come and say congratulations on the uh blog! It's really uh ok ok uh wait one sec... (glancing at shirtless rob one more time)....oh god, it's killing me! (isabella is kicking me too - yes yes mommy knows he's hawt!)

Anyways, I do not want to know who is who b/c NOW>I'M>AFRAID!!!!!!

Whoever you are, @robnutmeg (god, i finally got used to this name, too) I'm thinking about you today. many kisses & hugs!

Hi, @robin whoever you are! (cringe)

Hi @sakixry whoever you are...although I'm quite sure I know who you are you little perv!

Hi @faith mmmm. I think I know who you are too.

Hi @vampie! Italy? (faints)

LOVES YOU ALL, yes slutvisionairies work really nicely for you!

(drooling over shirtlessrob and then covering eyes)

lickhimright said...

@isabella: aaaahhh!!! you are here! you are here!!! Ok, ok! no worries! I wont tell you who your momma is!! Its better if you dont know if your dad decides to torture you! mahahaha!
Why yes! I am the mega perv and that's why I got to lick him first! *smug smile*
Say hi to baby to come from me! You will be soon due, right? I hope everything will go easy and well for you!!!
Love you too! Many kisses!!!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

I MADE IT HERE..AND I AM PROUDLY FOLLOWING YOU TOO!! *GRINS* HEHE :)

AND I READ REDLINE..IT WAS HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEAR HIM SAY YES, SHANNON, TO ME IN MY HEAD ALL THE TIME...OH AND I LOVED THE HOTNESS OF GOOD VAMPY EDWARD..YUMNESS!!!! I WANT IN THAT CAGE!!I SECRETLY WANT HIM TO BE THERE WHEN I CHECK MY MAIL..IN A BAD WAY!!!SORRY TRYING TO NOT GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH..CANT HELP MYSELF.. HEHE :)I THINK I AM GOING TO LOVE HERE..HEHE :)

Ravishim Team said...

@wheaty girl creation:
Welcome! So great to have you here! Thanks for following us too!!!
Feel free to comment away!!!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

Thank you! I imagine I will comment alot..i wont be able to help myself..you guys are making me want to go read redline again..I will admit that I started to read it like 4 times..someone rec'd on the one of the twilighted-headed comments..I almost quit reading 4 times...cuz i am picky about my stories..but then i couldnt stop reading it...had to find out what happened..and it was one hot story. lol OH and I loved WA..cant wait for the last chapter and epilogue..but then i can..cause it will be over. :( Love unicorns..edward unicorns even more so..hahahahhahaha lol I cant look at unicorns the same again..EVER! LOL

MystifyMe said...

Hey!! We need a Toronto CANADA CLOCK!!! :)
OKAY so my work computer won't let me come here or to the League.I can't watch videos.I guess I'll have to work.Stupid concept!
@SAKIXRY my email bud. We are 5 hours apart.So I will never be able to be here when you are, unless you are burning the midnight oil.
Thanks for bringing me here.
I commute to work about 2-3 hours each way, each day.
Sometimes I snooze.
Today I had a weird dream on the bus.
I met Rob in a bar.I was drunk.lol
I said Lovely to meet you Rob...HE SAID HOW ARE YOU? I said rather intoxicated.He snickered.
I asked will you sign my sneaker and whipped out a Sharpie(red)
I was wearing high top sneakers.
He signed and left and I kept hopping around.
I was saying that I couldn't put my shoe on the ground because Rob's DNA was on it, and I wanted to clone him.
Oh my...MY SUBCONSCIOUS is sicker than my conscience.Eeeeks.
:)
Nice to be here!!!xoxoox

MystifyMe said...

oH P,S, mY NEW NAME HERE WILL BE ":TIE HIM DOWN...B*RE N*KED...YOU JUST WAIT.:)







Followers