Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shirtless Robward...



The RavisHim Team have now fainted . thud . dead ! ! !


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus S. Christ ....My ladyparts are crying out for some instant gratification....ifyouknowwhatImeanI.NEED.HIM.NOW!!!!

Yes - I am Eye-F*cking the wonderment of this glorious hunka-hunka-body that was given to me to ogle in my leisure!! God moves in mysterious ways!! Amen! Amen!

Ravishim Team said...

Robward,
You have made our dreams come true! Please keep that shirt off for just a wee bit longer b/c we're on our way to help you with the rest of those encumbering clothes!

MEEEEYOWWWWWWWW!

undresshim said...

OME!!! LIFE IS GOOD!! Now I can die happy!! Thank you Mr. and Ms. Pattinson for this precious gift: ROBERT PATTINSON!!!
I totally forgot about "the tuck" picture!! He has the most beautiful butt I ever saw and that V...hmmm lickable, edible, JUST FUCKING SEXY!!!
Now that I´ve saw what´s behind that shirt I can only dream what´s underneath those pants...oh, I said that out loud?? sorry...*innocent looks*
AND YES THE RAVISHIM TEAM have now fainted . thud . dead ! ! !

lickhimright said...

OMG... Now that I have catched my breath (until I look at that pics again...) I must say that THIS ... is EVEN BETTER than I have imagined... Lean and muscular at the same time... six pack... V... OMG THAT V... Eye fucking, mind fucking... my ladyparts @beesue are in absolute hype mode!! Screaming out! Geeez... what is this man doing to me... Pffff...

Val said...

All those pics are killing me! They've got it all, jaw, mouth, eye, abs, V, arm porn. all of it! I am dead!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!

Two words come to my mind!

Fuck me, now! OK that's 3 words. But who's counting? *looking over my shoulder*

Now I'm gonna go to work and get to that fucking zipper. Uh yes, there's the "robcorn" all ripe for the picking, and the LICKING...right? @lickhimright.now?

I don't know. I can't think. My eyes are NOT leaving this picture. NEVER.

reelhimin.now said...

HOLY SWEET JESUS!

I guess that answers our shirtless Rob question, huh girls?

*gulp*

Just pass the bottle, any bottle, coz Lord, I'm gonna get drunk tonight!

@undresshim
Oh.fuck! I just can't believe that this beautiful man exists!

Rob Pattinson, u make me want to swim the fucking ocean just to get to you! Not even sharks would keep me from visiting you in your hotel room. Late. I'll bring beer and sing to you.

Gimme Gimme Gimme YOU after midnight!

Unknown said...

I seriously cannot stop looking. Last night I couldn't sleep. Mr. Spank came through the family room and saw me with the laptop on and said, "why are you still up?" My response? "I can't sleep so I logged on to look at shirtless Rob." I couldn't even fathom a cover story. I was that exposed --my face, my smile, my gasping "OH. MY. GAWD!" -- it is a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

@Spank!
so glad u came over to the "dark" side. mahahahaha. no not really. just thanks for visiting us and commenting!

That pic needs to come with a warning in itself!
may cause married woman to get into major trouble with unsuspecting and jealous husbands.

Because DAMN!

MystifyMe said...

@Sakixry and gals: I can't post on your Ravishim blog! I can see the page but niothing happens when I click on 'comment'. :(

MystifyMe said...

Oh never mind...I guess I did!!
LMAO
HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP!!!
I WANT TO COUNT ROB'S BODY HAIR...ONE BY ONE...his chest...his arms...his pelvic region..:)...his noggen...I'll see you in about 4.3 years. ;)

MystifyMe said...

Okay I'm back...lol

MystifyMe said...

Okay going to vote for Twilight(MTV AWARDS)....GO GALS...XOXOXO

Mystifyme said...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BHZ4UQ2GA&feature=player_embedded

MystifyMe said...

Umm...okay either no one is here..or there is something weird going on..either way xo and Rob's abs and I are going to bed now.;)

MystifyMe said...

OME!! I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO POST!!
HAVING SOME INTERNET ISSUES...
All I know is that seeing Robward shirtless has put my life into a tizzy fit.A tail spin...weeeeeeee
I am frothing at the mouth and am walking or rather weebling horizontally.Oh no but really I am just fine.;)







Followers