Monday, May 25, 2009

Rob Pattinson - is he "edible"?



Still undecided?



Two words come to our minds.....



Hell.yes!



Now, Rob, how do you expect us red blooded females to react when you go around posing like this!



We know you can't help it, it's just who you are so because of who you are we have become who we are................


Uncontrollable, insatiable and literally quite ready to


EAT YOU UP!!!!!



When I first saw you I knew nothing like it's used to be

Boy, you have GOT to be the finest thing in history

The way I feel inside it's just so hard to understand

You feed my appetite in ways I can't explain


I'll eat you up, your love your love

I'll eat you up, your love your love

I'll eat you up, so yum yum

Can't get enough, I think I'm in love


If you move any closer boy, there is no guarantee

What I will do to you I FEAR it and it's SCARING me

Like I've become some demon in the night

You look so tasty I could eat you up alive!



Thanks to Boa for writing this song about RPattz! *huge applause*

14 comments:

lickhimright said...

Oh well... so very right...

Was BOA thinking of OUR Robward while writing this song?

Oh geez... I can't look at this pic without getting all warm and fuzzy ... you know where... Yes! My heart! Thats where I mean!!

undresshim said...

BOA I can´t agree with you more!! And Rob in this pic is so damn hawt!! When I look at it another song comes in my mind:
Let me lick you up and down, till you say stop.
Let me play with your body babe make you real hot.
C’mon let me do all the things you want me to do,
cuz tonight babe I wanna get freaky with you.
Oh and that british accent...*tingles all over my body*
Okay I will stop dreaming and say something serious: he is very handsome! It takes more than just physical beauty to make a person good looking. With Robert, he has both and that's enough for me.
It was serious enough?? cause I saw another pic with him and this song keeps playing in my head: let me lick you up and down....

@lickhimright
yes I was definitely thinking at your heart!! LOL

lickhimright said...

@undresshim: oh geez hon!
you are making me all hot and bothered with that "let me lick you up and down" song of yours... ok, it's hot today but I think I am hyperventilating right now... *fanning myself*
It's not getting better... maybe if I take off some of my clothes... mahahahaa! *smiles sweetly*

reelhimin.now said...

So team u like this song, huh? That song has become my theme song since I got my first Rob Poster. Which I molest...I mean....kiss every single night!

@lickhimright
yes, he sure is lickity. and i'm sure it is just the weather that is making you all HAWT! *eyes looking up at the ceiling*

@undresshim
oooh i like that song, too. so many songs written just for our robward! mmm.

I.could.just.reel.him.in.and.eat.
him.up!

Oh and @zipperdown.now is all "feverish" thinking about it too! *batting eyelashes*

@holdhimdown - i think she's busy practicing her skills in Italy. rob, you might want to check over your shoulder once in awhile just in case...*whistling while looking at my nails*

Just saying.

Unknown said...

Wow, guys this is SO cool. I love how you need to be an "adult" to enter... maybe you guys should write Breaking Dawn. ;)

So we should be like official affiliates and such. Y'all have a button?

xoxo
Spank

MoREthANHuMAn said...

Edible YES!
Lickable YES!
Wanna take a ride YES!
Likes to be bited YES!
[eyes roll back in ecstasy]
#ibitedhimandhelikedit *naughty grins*

lickhimright said...

Thanks so much for commenting!

@Spank
Thank you for your kind words! Sure we want to be official affiliates and stuff! Just tell me how to do it and I'm on it!
Yeah! As I wrote on your blog, I'll get my gun and pay Melissa a visit! Then they wont have any screenwriter and we will write the script! Wouldn't that be a treat? *wiggles with eyebrows*

@morethanhuman
I believe you feel right like home here with us sweets! *grin* We all wanna do those things to him! A ride? Hmmmm!!! Yessss!!!

reelhimin.now said...

@Spank
AW. that's so sweet. thank you for commenting! yes, we made it adult *cough* since we kinda had some issues with our language and uh urges.... *cough* so please bring ur dirty mind and comment and be a part of us.

button? uh what button? yes, please need buttons! damn thing nearly drove us nuts.

@morethanhuman
oh my lovie! so happy u commented!
#ilikestoreelhiminandthenieathim
this can be ur home away from home anytime! mahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hi gals!! It's Mystify Me!!
Great sight!!
I'll be back in a bit!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

ome!

@Spank, thanks for commenting and please come back. (i.have.no.idea.wtf.i'm.doing)

But Rob's worth it! Edible?

in the words of
@morethanhuman
#ibitedhimandhelikedit

We have set off to find you dear dear Rob. You will never be lonely again. We'll see to your UH basic and primal needs....no need for HPs and microwaves! You'll won't have to read about yourself on the internet just for something to do....trust us!

Lots of love to you, Rob

Anonymous said...

Girls, you are so naughty! I don't think I can come back to this site since I am SO not-naughty! I can't corrupt my virgin eyes! *looking over my shoulder*
HOLY FREAKING COW, YES THIS BOY IS EDIBLE! I would lick every single inch of his body...well, except for his feet, y'all remember my problem with feet, lol...
I love, love, love the pic at the top where he has a little smirk and his hands @ his mouth...oh to be that hand......

Anonymous said...

This is Great! and since I feel I was part of the "original" RavisHTeam!!! I have found a new HOME!

I have my spoon and fork out, napkin around my throat and am READY to EAT----YUM YUM!----some Rob Steak! I am gonna lick my ROBPLATE CLEAN! No Guarantees if there will be any Rob Left or If There is Enough to Go Around---hehehe (ducking)!

@Sakixry, Faith, Robinme, Robnutmeg and Vampie -- This Could Be Fun!!!!

lickhimright said...

OME!

Mystify! OCD! Beesue!

So glad you stopped by!
We are all very excited about our blog! It's made with lots of love and you know, here we can show all our perverted self *grin* without worrying that we are inappropriate cause there is a warning before you login here now! LOL

@Beesue
Of course you are a part of the RavisHim Team! You all are! The more, the merrier!

@OCD
You cant just leave us here alone! Just play hide and seek! Hubs doesn't need to know *wink* We have business to do also! You know what I mean!

Love you all! xoxoxo

Ravishim Team said...

@Beesue
we want you to be a part of this too fer sure! welcome HOME, we welcome you aboard, take a stand and come with us!

Bring ideas and stories and we'll publish them too!

This is not a virgin site, staring @OCD and shaking our heads! (rolling eyes as well) mahahahahaha







Followers