Reelhimin: I'd like to dedicate the song t-shirt by Shontelle to our beloved Robward...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfoGPR7oHPA
Undresshim: So we have to comment regarding this t-shirt, right?
Lickhimright: Yes!!
Undresshim: So why did he broke it?? I always asked myself this question...
Lickhimright: Good question...
Undresshim: Well with his self control slipping I am going to assume that it was the headboard... or her neck, right??
Reelhimin: Maybe he didn't like the color?
Zipperdown: Too bad he missed her neck.....just saying
Undresshim: Because he likes wood.
Reelhimin: Oh so that's why he likes Bella? Nononono i didn't say that...
Undresshim: We are going somewhere here...
Reelhimin: Yes but where?
Zipperdown: Post something dammit before i explode!
Undresshim: Edward can break my headboard any day =] just saying...
Lickhimright: Yeah... we know that...
Reelhimin: Yes mam he can
Undresshim: Bruise me too in multiple places, if he wants...
Zipperdown: Yeah, we like it rough!
Reelhimin: Mmmm. He doesn’t know us very well, does he?
Reelhimin: Did you saw that Bella was more concerned with the feathers then the bruises???
Undresshim: I mean why? Does she like pain??
Zipperdown: Sadistic little bitch!

31 comments:
OH
hey we all can sleep with Edward now!
Let's have a slumber party! Bring out the booze, the HP's and our tshirt collections b/c we know all of you out there have them....
come on now....you can tell us!
Oh shit, you guys are bad!
Now who would want to harm our precious Bella? tsk tsk
*whistling as I walk away*
Lurker
LALALALALA...OH I SO NEED THAT T-SHIRT!!!
It would go perfectly with one of my fave pics of Rob from The Haunted Airman!!! Jawporn of the first order!!!
xoxox TieHimDown(bare*naked)
Ooops that last comment was me.
I was picking feathers out of my hair.I must have clicked on the wrong button. ;)
Okay okay...I have 1 Cullen neckless.1 Twilight jewellry box.
2 TWILIGHT T-SHIRTS.1 TEAM EDWARD.
2 DVD set and a 3 DVD SET.1 snap around bracelet. All the books.The Movie Companion. The Robert PATTINSON ALBUM. BOOTLEG DVDs of The Haunted Airman, and Bad Mother's Handbook.Um there must be something else.lol
Oh yes a Team Edward badge of my biker jacket.;)
'neckless'...lol I mean necklace.
All this headboard stuff makes me feel RECKLESS.It's a Freudian thing.
Where is everyone. :(
Going to a bbq soon.
I'm here I'm here
@mystify me
omg i thought i was the only one that had all this twistuff..... bless u for having more stuff than me...mahahahahahaa!
wait
now i'm quite jealous....*green envy eyes*
I just sleep in this shirt, yes it's really mine.
To quote Finding Nemo:
mine mine mine mine
@reelhimin...and you are??? I have to get used to these double indentities. :)
Oh dear I have to get beautified and make a salad in 20 minutes.Crap!
This is truly frightening.I almost threw up.If people like this take Rob away form us I will hunt her like a dog..well not really...but truly You Tube shoud block this shit.
CU later gators. xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6zoQnB0KI
@mystify me
ok ok i confess
this is who I actually am....
reelhimin.....
Hey you!!! :)
I am going to be TIEHIMDOWN ;)
HAVE A BRILLIANT NIGHT
I'm off to a bbq.Going to force people to watch The Bad Mother's Handbook. :)
oh that was me...
Edward can broke my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body anyday!!
I will trade all my twistuff to anyone who has ROB and doesn´t really want him! (hmmm...Kstew...anything??)
@lurker
who said something about hurting Bella?? we didn´t!! *whistling*
@mysityme
oh my...and I thought I was doing good with my twistuff collection...I was wrong I need to improve it and fast!!*heading to the store right now* (I wonder if they have any twiporntoys at the store?? oh...did I say that out loud again??)
undresshim?? And you are?? lol I'm new at this. ;)
I got a lot of stuff from my birthday as it was a Twilight theme party. :)
TwiPornToys??LMAO THINKING...oh I can't say that...oh a shiny silver Volvo...dil...no I can't...lol
Okay going to a bbq.Nite all.:)
mmm. now what can i say....
i had a PE but now I don't *evil glare at fucking stupid dog*
let's see.
tshirts,
worn out twilight books that actually won't close now,
bite me, i'm made out of feathers, pillow
director's notebook (which i hate b/c of CH)
i miss PE......*cries*
@tie him down
omfg, I was doing good until i read ur list. *hangs head in shame*
@undresshim
i'm with you, oregano is IN kstew so let's just take rob home with us...mmm?
@lurker
we don't want to kill bella! nonononononononononono, whatever gave u that idea?
wait
oh that! uh ooops!
@reelhimin
uh have u said what kind of condition the tshirt is in yet? *eyebrows raised*
Oh come on...dont lie..you know you have fantasies and fulfill those fantasies too..the ones where your man is being rough with you...that is why we want isle esme so much..no fades to black..it is hot when it is rough! not crazy sadisic rough..just the good kind of rough..lol I think it was just strength that did it..and excitement..like emmett and rosalie breaking houses..hehe I DONT NEED ALL THE MATERIAL THINGS..I JUST WANT AN EDWARD UNICORN!! *GIGGLES*
@Wheaty's Girls Creations
AMEN
Here that Robward?
we.like.it.rough!
I mean as Wheaty said it NOT SADISTIC ROUGH .... mmm. have I take it you have't read Submissive yet, huh? UH don't. It's uh a little uh YIKES. But I can now read it with both eyes open...
Anyways,
rough is good.
@tiehimdown
Welcome to the family! mmm. must find rope for you.
@zipperdown.now
uh come on. my tshirt and i are just fine!
OK - I'll take two Twilight "edward" buttons and raise you a "slightly" used Bella poster (it only has a few dart hole in it and she has "great" glasses and a small goatee).
Anybody? Anybody? Tha poster cost good money - DAMN!!!
I need a T-shirt that says -
EDWARD TIED ME TO THE HEADBOARD
@ReelWoman - Hope that shirt isn't crusty or anything! Hey Rough is good - Ride 'em Cowboy Rob - Ya know what 8 seconds - means?
@undressed woman - I am trying to play some twilight poker - hey how about "strip" poker w/Robward! I will raise ----HMMMM ---- a hotpocket and my panties!!!!
@zippered woman - don't cry! Maybe you can win a new PE in the poker game - or trade up!!!! Got a Angel -- anyghing!
@Lurker - WHAT ARE YOU WHISTLING???
Funeral Dirge? -- Sorry - that was pretty harsh!! OOPS - No I changed my mind - it wasn't!!
@beesue
mmm.
i like ur poker game. deal me in, plz. i like those STAKES! oh yes. i definitely do.
Me? wear a crusty shirt? *gasp* well maybe it has a few wine stains and uh mmm *checking it over* HP spills and I wonder what that odd stain is....looks a little like ... mmmm..... matches my sheets......
uh
my dreams weren't really dreams after all. (faints, thud, dead)
@mystify me aka tie him down: WTF??? I just saw that video of the crazy stalker bitch and I was like... Seriously?? SERIOUSLY??? Whats wrong with people? I mean ... I wouldn't definitely act like this crazy bitch! And she is singing too! Geeez....
@beesue: I like the poker game too AND the rodeo also ... *wiggles eyebrows*
@Lurker: poor little Bella... lasted soooo long and died during Isle Esme... well... at least it would be a GOOD DEATH! And then we could all go and comfort Edward!
@Wheaty: I am not afraid to admit it! I like it rough with Edward! Come and take me hon! I'm waiting for you, hands tied to my headboard...
I have submissive saved to read..i will read it..oh yes...I can fantasize about big time roughness...but i just didnt want you guys to hate me already..haha...hehehe lol j/k but i do have it saved to read...doesnt it have a sequel or something..dominant..or something..I have them both saved...if not the same..then i need the link..hehe pwease!! hehe
Hello@all
I am going do-dos now...imaganing Rob's haed in my lap and I'm stroking his hair...for starters
Well I am ready to laymedowntosleep...uh there u are my edward!
you guys do know that he has visited me uh in the past a couple of weeks ago, right? i mean FOR REAL....i mean yea he was a little mad at me for something i didn't really do...*smirking @R Team* and yea he "punished" me and yea it hurt but oh yes he was in my bedroom and he even *cough* used my hairbrush....*staring @ hairbrush that hasn't moved from it's spot since then* and
@tiemedown bare naked
uh been there down that .... fun!
(licking lips) wanna do it again, so edward come back to me!
I know what you want! (growl)
@Wheaty's
Submissive is definitely hot reading. We call it DARKWARD & DOMWARD...just saying.
As I was saying, I had a little taste of darkward. ilikedhim and then i had a taste of marble head and i REEELLLLYYYY liked HIM!
[sideways glances] I don't think I should admit all of the twi-merch that I own (or that I withdrew funds from my investments to feed the addiction) eeeeeeeeeep!!!
Anyhow... what happened to just fucking tearing off his clothing (can't you just hear the ping ping ping of those buttons flying around the room?), handcuffing Rob to the headboard, pouring warmed up massage oil over his head and body(almost dies at the thought of oily/wet Robert), biting, licking, teasing... [gulping back the massive amount of saliva... uh, I mean venom? that pooled in my mouth] *smiling sweetly*
lol looking forward to domward and darkward! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
you dirty minded women..shame on you..hehe j/k you all make me lol..for real..srsly!!!!:)
oh, except... do you seriously NOT have Edward pillows.... I can't imagine not sleeping with him every night.... mwahahaha! *smooches and huggles*
Hello everyone!!!
Can't wait for the Awards tonight!
Will Rob be scruffy or dashing?? Oh who cares.I'll take him anyway I can get him!! :)
Poor baby must be exhausted. *kisses*
@morethanhuman
I have bite me i'm made out of feather pillows....don't ask me how i got them tho. {{whispers - i think they're hot!}}
@tiehimdown
how about Rob barenaked?
Post a Comment